main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga love letters between Anakin and Padme,

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by beezel26, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    This is a collaboration of sorts. I will be writing as Anakin to Padme, The letter will explain the hows. The whys are pretty much self explanatory. He loves her and without the love letters their marriage would be difficult. Long distance relationships are difficult as it is.

SabyneAmberle will be writing as Padme.

To my dearest Padme,

I hope this letter gets to you. I was assured by Chancellor Palpatine himself that this diplomatic channel was private and going straight to you with no one else seeing this. Not even the Chancellor will see this. Of course I have let him in on our secret. I trust him. I know you have reservations but for now his generosity is the only link to our marriage.

What can I say? This war isn?t easy. For every bit of ground we gain back from the separatists they take back more. My darling wife I don?t know how I could survive this war without knowing I am doing it for the greater good. In my mind I feel like we are all being manipulated but by whom I do not know. Count Dooku is a dangerous man and a skilled Sith as well. I wish I had listened to Obi Wan when we first encountered him. Perhaps we could have defeated him together. We could have ended this war before it began. We could have had a normal marriage not a long distance one.

Alas I feel I have gone on long enough about the war. I miss you. I really do Padme. I love you now more then ever. The distance is tearing at my very soul. It gets hard to listen to Obi Wan sometimes when he is comfortable with his singleness. But they say absence does make the heart grow fonder. And that statement is so true my darling wife. I think of the times we spent at the lake after our wedding. You splashing in the lake looking so beautiful in your suit. There was a glow about you that just radiated out. Padme I wish you and I were back together on that beach. The two of us relaxing and enjoying the day together and making love as well. The smell of hair and the touch of your skin was like warm vanilla. Baby, when I see you again the first thing I intend to do is hold you for as long as possible. This war is long but my love for you will not die. I know that now. I don?t care if the other jedi found out or not. I love you, Padme. Someday we will reveal our love to the rest of the galaxy. I don?t care what the consequences are. All I know is without you the dark side gets closer every day I am without you. But do not fear. I will not succumb. I will hold fast. It is your strength that keeps me going. There is a song that a native sang in a tapcaf that made me think of you. One of the lines of the song reads, ?If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting, Time after Time.? I know darling. You will be waiting for me. That thought alone keeps me going thru this awful conflict. Unfortunately it seems my time is running out and I must end this letter now. Padme I love you. I want you to know that as my wife I will always care for you. Someday we will be together and no war shall ever tear us apart.

With all my love,

Anakin

Ps Can you send me a photo of you in that black corset dress. I really like that one. And perhaps a bit of your perfume.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.