main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Love Letters-Part II (second in the Obidala series)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady-Kenobi, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady-Kenobi

Lady-Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    The second of many "letters" Enjoy!!!

Love Letters-Part II
    By
    Lady-Kenobi

Summary: Padme? writes to Obi-Wan about an unwanted suitor and Obi-Wan shares a secret.

Disclaimer: George owns the characters you know. I own the characters that you don?t.

Padme?s Letter

My Dearest Knight

Yesterday was my fifteenth birthday and how I wish you were there.

Yes I did get your present. The book of Kertiosian love poetry, written in your own hand, was beautiful beyond words.

I especially loved the poem that started with the line?Never knew that I could feel like this.

I wonder who wrote it and whom he or she wrote it for.

But I have some thing VERY IMPORTANT to tell you!

Governor Bibble invited his grandson Marin to my party!

HOW I HATE HIM! HE?S SUCH A SMARMY LITTLE DUNG WEASEL!

First he takes my hand and KISSES IT! Then he looks at me all smug and says, ?I bet I know your Birthday wish is, Your Majesty. It?s me.?

I felt like saying, ?No you Dung weasel. My wish is that my Jedi boyfriend comes here and SLICES YOU INTO A BILLION PIECES!?

The Governor and his wife were all smiles thinking that we were hitting it off, when I REALLY wanted to HIT their grandson!

Captain Panaka and Sabe? saw my distress and then the good Captain came to my side and asked me something.

?Your Highness, wouldn?t you like Padme? here to help you celebrate this joyous occasion??

Since Bibble doesn?t know about the Padme? ruse, I thought that it would be WONDERFUL!

?Yes, Captain she?s so much a part of me that she SHOULD be here.?

I excused myself from the Dung weasel and went in search of ?Padme??.

Moments later ?Queen Amidala? and Padme?? returned to the party.

Marin didn?t look at Padme?. All he had eyes for was Queen Amidala.

I have to admit I was kind of sad when they wheeled out the cake (I so much wanted to blow out the candles.).

Sabe? saw this and brought me to her side.
    ?Will you help me Padme??? she asked me as she smiled.

Together we blew out the candles and the crowd cheered.

I would tell you my wish my love, but it won?t come true if I do.

So in closing I hope you?re safe and peaceful.

I miss you so much, my dearest Obi-Wan.

Please write soon as you possibly can!

Yours Now and Forever
    Padme?

Obi-Wan?s Letter

My Beloved Queen

I?m glad to know that you are happy with your Birthday present.

The poem you treasure is titled ?Come What May?. The Prince of Kertios wrote it for his bride, a Lady from Ator.

I treasure it also. I read it and think of our love. How nothing no one WILL EVER come between us. Not smug Dung weasels or annoying Padawans.

Anakin smelled the perfume wafting from your letter and demanded I read it to him.

I told him NO and to go play with some of the Temple students (I actually wanted him to play in a traffic lane, but the council would KILL ME.).

There is something I SHOULD of told you when we first met or when we started to correspond.

My father King Wilhelm wrote the poem ?Come What May?, when he was still Prince Wilhelm, for my mother Queen Serah, then Lady Serah Lars.

Padme?, the embossing on the cover of the Dragon, the Tigon, and the Tapeias at their feet, are the crest of the Royal Family of Kertios, my family?s crest.

I am the Obi-Wan of Kertios. That means I?m The Second Son of the king and queen.

I never told you this because I wanted you to like Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Apprentice not Prince Benjamin Lars Kenobi, The Obi-Wan of Kertios.

2. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Obi-Wan is a prince? :eek: That explains a lot.

~aeryn

3. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Wonderful. I love this series.

I like having Obi-wan a prince. He is the prince in our hearts in many ways or should I say he has the qualities of what we all would like our prince to be like. (hope that makes some since, very little sleep last night)

I do hope the council will say yes.

IF BIBBLE?S GRANDSON DOES EVER COME AFTER YOU, YOU CAN SAY OUTLOUD THAT YOUR JEDI BOYFRIEND WILL SLICE HIM INTO A TRILLION PIECES OR MAYBE HIS FATHER THE KING OF KERTIOS WILL HAVE HIS HEAD! Love that line, I could picture Obi reading about Padme telling about the suitor and Obi writing this phrase.

*sighs* *goes off dreaming and wishing she was in Padme's shoes* :)

4. Lady-Kenobi

Lady-Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    THANK YOU, AERYN!
    THANK YOU, CRYS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.