main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Love Me Two Times - Horror/Adventure/Romance completed 7/19/07! Thanks for all the votes! A/N

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by BrentusofGath, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007

Teeth gnashed. Fists clenched. Sweat beaded and ran in unpredictable streams down the side of his face. Agony tore at his flesh, sending shivers down his spine. Feelings of utter helplessness and impending doom crushed resolve. Metal objects probed vital organs, generating anguish at intolerable levels, while doing minimal damage to the surrounding tissue.

Oh, oh, OH! :_| Poor Tak!

But... FABULOUS opening sequence!!! =D=

"Is that what you really want?" he asked through a crushed jaw. "I thought you wanted to win?"

Crushed jaw??

*winces*

:(

Poor Tak!

Tak turned his head as far as he could to see Aria standing outside the main doors, trying to get inside.

Aria!

:D

I just knew she'd be there, waiting to save him! [face_dancing]

Intense tremors enveloped his battered and broken body. Blood rushed in torrents through his veins, but he had not the strength left to do anything but groan in depthless anguish.

Sun-Gon turned back to his victim, a terrible smile spreading eagerly about his face. Sharp, rotten teeth protruded through dry, crumbling lips. "Let her in."

His shadowy form slithered back to the table, and the dastardly work continued.

:_|

Oh no! [face_worried] I really don't like the sound of that...

They met Jalak in a side tunnel, and then they ran right past each other.

"Hey, wait!" Canderous called out.

"What's wrong?" Jalak queried, stopping momentarily.

"Jedi, that way," the warrior pointed back the way they came.

"Other way too," Jalak fretted. "What do we do now?"

LOL! [face_laugh]

Sudden inspiration hit the Mandalorian. "Use those Jedi skills and that glow stick to cut us a way out."

"I can't burrow through solid rock," the Jedi cried. "What do I look like, a gopher?"

*snorts*

[face_laugh]

Perhaps he does. I've never seen a picture. :p

Jalak stood and ignited his saber. He howled like a madman and ran off in the direction Canderous came from. Raalchaar and the warrior waited for a moment, screamed bloody murder and ran off the other way down the parallel tunnel. In a moment, a whole gaggle of Jedi appeared on the scene and split up to pursue.

LOL! [face_laugh] Thank you! That left a very amusing image in my head :)

Her words seared his ears with Hell fire as they passed into his brain.

:eek:

Wow! Powerful sentence! Poor guy. He's gonna get it now. [face_devil]

The Sith cackled with glee as he hit the ground. More lightning brought sickly blue illumination to the room, tearing through synapses, scorching skin, fusing brown eyes white with death.

And WHAT an ending!! =D= =D=

Fantabulous update, Brentus! :D I really, really love this 'fic!

Looking forward to exactly what Aria plans to do to save Tak... unless she's turned to the Dark Side? [face_worried]

Ant. ]-}

2. NerdWOMAN

NerdWOMAN Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2005
    I'm a little anxious to see what awaits Aria and Tak...

Great update!!!! I can't wait to read the next chapter! =D= =D=

3. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

wow. i just read the whole thing, i loved it, awesome story.

would u mind adding me to your pm list? i cant wait for the next chapter to come out :)

4. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
  5. Jedi_Rike

Jedi_Rike Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2006
    Fantastic story. Sorry that I am feeling un-creative today or I would try to give you more feedback than just that. Anyway, if you could also add me to your PM list, I would appreciate it.

6. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Wow! Everyone's in trouble with little hope of escape and our Sith is doing more damage by her reputation than proof of her existance.

Interesting... very interekesting.

I admit, Tak doesn't seem to be in a very good position right now. I wonder if Aria can reach him in time...

7. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    Noelie posted: And Alana is making her move? I wish someone would take care of that chick sooner than later.. she is getting on my nerves.

LOL! Unfortunately, it's going to be later. Otherwise the story might get boring, lol.

Lea-El posted: glow stick good one

I'm glad you liked it. :Þ

I'm a gopher. I go for this, then go for that.

LOL! Not that kind of gopher.

Tahi posted: I'd like to see the sun gone down on him.

So you'd prefer him as a Night then? ;)

very much reminded me of the scene in the corridors of the Death Star in ANH when Han goes roaring off after the Imperials.

LOL! I didn't think of it that way, but now that you mention it, it is similar.

Aha - so Alana has come out of the Sith closet has she?

Her true colors are showing, and they're black.

with everything kind of exploding into life and death moments.

That's life, full of [face_skull]

Jedi-Ant posted: But... FABULOUS opening sequence!!!

Hehe, I just wouldn't want to be a "part" of it, lol.

I just knew she'd be there, waiting to save him!

Who else? Jalak? :p

Perhaps he does. I've never seen a picture.

Oh you. :Þ

Poor guy. He's gonna get it now.

Indeedy-do!

And WHAT an ending!!

A fitting death for Jedi scum. [face_mischief]

NerdWOMAN posted: I'm a little anxious to see what awaits Aria and Tak...

Hehe, I'll bet you are. [face_mischief]

Yuul_Shamar posted: wow. i just read the whole thing, i loved it, awesome story.

Thank you, new reader. :) You are definitely added and thanks for reading!

Jaira posted: [face_worried]

Are you worried for the Sith, or for Tak, or Aria? :p

Jedi_Rike posted: Sorry that I am feeling un-creative today or I would try to give you more feedback than just that.

Not a problem. :) Glad you liked it and want more.

Jade_Max posted: Everyone's in trouble with little hope of escape and our Sith is doing more damage by her reputation than proof of her existance.

Hehe, yeah, rumors usually do more damage than the real thing - it's the anticipation. [face_devil]

I admit, Tak doesn't seem to be in a very good position right now.

I'm sure Aria can find a few good positions for him. ;)

Thanks for reading, everyone, posters and lurkers alike!

Aria finds what she wants, but will she be able to get there in time?

Atris laments the end of the Jedi - can her friend comfort her?

More Jalak fun! :p

All this coming tomorrow in chapter 17!

8. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Actually... I think it was the "no religion" talk that did it, but I may be remembering it wrong...

Loved the updates, both of them. :)

9. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    DaenaBenjen42 posted: Actually... I think it was the "no religion" talk that did it, but I may be remembering it wrong...

Um, huh? Did I miss something?

Chapter 17: Price to Pay

Canderous, Raalchaar and Jalak met up again near the burnt remains of a town. Together, the three managed to draw out every crazed Jedi from hiding. They were being chased by a rather large force of beings as a result.

"I sure as Hell hope you know what you're doing," Canderous huffed as they tore down a side street.

"So do I," Jalak returned. "You're the warrior; where's the smartest place to hide a base?"

"In place sight," the Mandalorian said it like everyone should know that.

Raalchaar growled that she had noticed a massive door carved into a hill back the way they came.

"Well, let's get going then," Jalak said. He split off from the others, taking the west way out of town. The others turned right, to the east.

~*~*~*~

Aria skulked about the Sith base in anonimity. Or so she hoped. She was surrounded with vile creatures with threatening thoughts. The Force dragged her to this place though, urgently prodding her with warnings she didn't understand, but could not ignore.

Something was very wrong; the Dark Side was clouding her mind and blocking her Force bond with Tak.

Every face seemed to watch her with thinly veiled animosity. Every fist shook at her. Her mind raced and her insides somersaulted. Still, she pushed her way through the throng with purpose; nothing and no one would stop her from finding the man she loved.

A strong ripple in the Force grabbed her attention. She deftly snuck her way into a black corridor and down a dangerous flight of stairs. Peace and love wormed their way out from the surrounding hate and menace at the end of the long, winding staircase.

Cautiously she approached the door. She rubbed her palms together as sweat gushed from her pores. Heart pounding, lungs convulsing to bring oxygen to her quivering muscles, she reached for the panel on the mossy wall.

"Stop right there!" a baleful voice challenged.

Without turning around, Aria knew the voice belonged to a Devaronian female who was making a deadly mistake; nothing would stop her from getting beyond that door. "I'm giving you a chance to leave with your life." She was surprised at how evil her own voice sounded.

The hum of a lightsaber told her all she needed to know of the intentions of her adversary.

In a flash, Aria leapt over a horizontal slash, twisted in midair and grabbed her own weapon. A feral howl escaped her lips, shocking her as well as her opponent. Green and red crossed in a chorus of squeals and grunts.

Their blades locked momentarily; in the reflective metal of the enemy's hilt, Aria caught a glimpse of herself. An animalistic snarl encompassed her lips and a scowl glowered demonically into her lively blue eyes.

The Devaronian growled and struck a clenched fist to the jaw. The young beauty staggered backward, more in shock from her frightening appearance. Her opponent swept the saber from her hands with a swift kick. A second kick sent Aria sprawling on the ground.

"Looking for someone?" the horned devil asked. "He's right behind this door." She bared her teeth. "But you'll never see him again."

Aria looked longingly at the door, her emotions boiling just beneath the surface. How dare this beast stop her!

She roared and charged. She called her saber with the Force and struck out with the hilt before the blade even ignited. She caught the woman right in the cheek, scratching the corner of her face. Blood seeped from a wound right below her eye.

Something changed in the demeanor of the Devaronian. Fear forced its way to her face and Aria capitalized. Her blade met red, fiercely enough to physically shake the woman.

A kick. A punch to tender ribs and a knee to the face. The Sith was down. Aria pulled the other saber to her and ignited it. She brought the blades to bear at her opponent's heaving chest. Her vision blurred with a burning, irresistible sen

10. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Aria... is FIERCE!!!! Go get em, and get Tak the heck out of there!

Atris and Alana??? :eek:

And this meeting with the Jedi will NOT be good :(

11. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    YAY!!!!! another awesome continuation of the story.

and go aria! kick that girl's but! .... though im not so sure u should give in to anger and kill her...

beware the darkside after all...

12. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007

"I sure as Hell hope you know what you're doing," Canderous huffed as they tore down a side street.

"So do I," Jalak returned.

LOL! [face_laugh] Not the best response to Cander's statement...

Every face seemed to watch her with thinly veiled animosity. Every fist shook at her. Her mind raced and her insides somersaulted. Still, she pushed her way through the throng with purpose; nothing and no one would stop her from finding the man she loved.

You go girl! W00T!

A strong ripple in the Force grabbed her attention. She deftly snuck her way into a black corridor and down a dangerous flight of stairs. Peace and love wormed their way out from the surrounding hate and menace at the end of the long, winding staircase.

Tak!

Without turning around, Aria knew the voice belonged to a Devaronian female who was making a deadly mistake; nothing would stop her from getting beyond that door. "I'm giving you a chance to leave with your life." She was surprised at how evil her own voice sounded.

Sweet. Aria's embracing the darkness! [face_devil]

All I keep thinking is what would Tak think of her?? :p

In a flash, Aria leapt over a horizontal slash, twisted in midair and grabbed her own weapon. A feral howl escaped her lips, shocking her as well as her opponent. Green and red crossed in a chorus of squeals and grunts.

=D= Fab battle sequence! You rock at these!

Their blades locked momentarily; in the reflective metal of the enemy's hilt, Aria caught a glimpse of herself. An animalistic snarl encompassed her lips and a scowl glowered demonically into her lively blue eyes.

Oooh! [face_worried] Chilling description of Aria. She really has embraced the dark...

A kick. A punch to tender ribs and a knee to the face. The Sith was down. Aria pulled the other saber to her and ignited it. She brought the blades to bear at her opponent's heaving chest. Her vision blurred with a burning, irresistible sensation: to murder this woman right then and there.

She stood, unmoving like a statue, blades poised to silence the Sith for eternity.

Ok, that was intense to say the least! Wow! I'm blown away! Superb!!! :D

And then you leave us hanging with Aria not killing the beast yet... making us wonder for next time.

[face_devil] Evil...

While she pondered the demise of enlightenment, a familiar face entered, sat beside her and put a comforting hand on her leg.

"What are you thinking about?" Master Alana asked expectantly.

Is that a little bit of pent-up lesbianism I'm seeing there?? :p

Alana pulled her friend's hand to her face and gently pressed her lips to the back of it. She brought a handkerchief out from her sleeve and tenderly wiped a tear from Atris's cheek.

*nods*

I think that's what I'm seeing... but does Atris have any idea who Alana is??

Atris contemplated kissing her friend, for not only discovering the truth, but for having the compassion to want to help the poor afflicted Sith. It was Atris who recommended her friend to the Council, while the others wondered if she would be an asset.

Gah! She's in a relationship with a Sith! And she doesn't even know it!!! [face_worried]

Atris bent closer, but Alana cautioned her friend. "Perhaps we can explore our friendship in more private accommodations later," she admonished. "Right now, let's make our preparations to get everyone together."

Hehe... oh, Brentus! I can only imagine what kind of exploring they'd do after the meeting... ;) If it gets that far, I mean.

Jalak huffed and nearly collapsed against the door. "I... got to... get more exercise... so this... doesn't happen... again."

LOL! Jalak is awesome! Is he a Brentus creation??

"Whatever you expect to do," the Mandalorian warned, "you'd better do it fast. Those loopy Jedi will be here any minute."

*snorts*

Loopy Jedi

13. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Yes. You asked why I was reminded of John Lennon.

Loved the update. :) (the Jedi are Loopy? [face_laugh] ) Well done.

14. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Wow! You are getting mean with the evil cliffys.

Aria still can't find her man. Does she or doesn't she kill the Sith?

Crazed Jedi approaching, thats bad.

Girl???:eek:

15. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I love the twists and turns in this fic - like in this post with the revelation of Atris and Alana's relationship. It's great because it shows how there's so much complexity beneath the surface. No wonder Atris has been so easy to fool - poor woman. Makes me half admire Alana's cleverness.

Loved the "three musketeers" vs the loopy Jedi. That was cool. :) I think Canderous is in his element. LOL

And good on Aria. Tak has trained her well. It will be interesting to see what choice she makes. :)

Great post. =D=

16. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    Well, I've obviously missed quite a few updates, and that's my own durned fault...but lesee what we've got here:

**Gamorrean ballet dancers

**Dead (and orange) padawan stuffed in the garbage chute (and with the name of Gullet, no less. Were you going for some kind of odd comparison here? :p)

**Some Jedi smoochy-smoochy

**Rotten, stinking Sith

**Sun-Gon...gone gone gone

**More Canderous Ordo than you can shake a Mandalorian at (if one were able to shake a Mandalorian at anyone)

*""Hydraulic melancholy"? Nice. :D

**Loony Jedi...wait, they were always loony...okay, so in this story they're extra lollydoodle

**Tak got taken

**Heb Grayson, the moron lackey

**Fort Knox? The hell...?

**Force inhibiting devices that aren't lizards! Incredooble! (AKA, Yay, no ysalamiri!!)

**Gratuitous torture scene...where's the popcorn?

**Jalak, Gopher Jedi

**Alana, you bloody cow...

**Wait, wait...Atris and Alana... *coughkinkycough*

What a crazy melange you got here, Brenty. Typically diverse of you. ;)

17. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    LOL! I just have to point out before I get to individual replies - you people need to get your minds out of the gutter. [face_peace] I specifically went to several of the mods with that certain section and they agreed with me that it was a female bonding scene with nothing to do with what y'all were assuming.

Noelie posted: Aria... is FIERCE!!!! Go get em

LOL! Yeah, a firebrand. Let's hope Sun-Gon is the one who gets scalded. ;)

Yuul_Shamar posted: and go aria! kick that girl's but!

Hehe, I'm glad you enjoyed it. The Dark Side is waiting for her, but will she give in?

Jedi-Ant posted: You go girl! W00T!

LOL! I suspected you ladies might appreciate Aria's attitude.

All I keep thinking is what would Tak think of her??

Hehe, he's not completely in the dark - so to speak - you will see next chapter.

Fab battle sequence! You rock at these!

[face_blush] I wish I agreed with you.

And then you leave us hanging with Aria not killing the beast yet

Yup, a cliffie. I just love those. [face_devil]

I think that's what I'm seeing

Time for an appointment with your eyedoctor. ;)

The comic relief of those two is very much appreciated from me, I can tell you.

I'm very happy to entertain. *grin*

Am I too sadistic in wanting to see a bit of angst from them?

LOL! Maybe. Maybe not. [face_skull]

DaenaBenjen42 posted: Yes. You asked why I was reminded of John Lennon.

Ah.

:confused: Sorry, still don't understand, but that's all right. :)

Lea-El posted: You are getting mean with the evil cliffys.

*takes bow* Thank you. *grin*

Tahi posted: like in this post with the revelation of Atris and Alana's relationship.

Just friendship, I can assure you. ;)

I think Canderous is in his element. LOL

He'd probably blast you for saying that, lol.

It will be interesting to see what choice she makes.

Hehe. [face_skull]

leiamoody posted: (and with the name of Gullet, no less. Were you going for some kind of odd comparison here? )

Moi? O:) I am the epitome of forthright and upstanding behavior - or so I tell everyone. ;)

*""Hydraulic melancholy"? Nice.

I'm glad you approve. :p

**Force inhibiting devices that aren't lizards! Incredooble! (AKA, Yay, no ysalamiri!!)

Yeah, I don't like salami either - it gives me indigestion.

**Gratuitous torture scene...where's the popcorn?

*burp* Sorry I ate it all. :D

**Jalak, Gopher Jedi

We can make a series out of it!

**Alana, you bloody cow...

No no, Sith, not cow, Sith. :p

Thanks everyone for sticking with this!

The answers to your questions coming soon - what will Aria do to the helpless Sith? Will she find her man and then what will he find out about her? [face_skull]

18. Ulic_Starwalker

Ulic_Starwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2006
    Loved this one! And I can't believe I haven't seen it before and I read here a LOT. :oops:
    This fic is one of the better that I've read. It has everything one's heart can hope for: action, romance, little angsty, certainly intrigue. And you have a good writing style.
    I especially liked your descriptions of Canderous and Atris was just as I remember her from the game. .p

Really, well done! =D= :) Please, keep me updated on this story because I would like to read more. :)

19. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Ulic_Starwalker posted: It has everything one's heart can hope for: action, romance, little angsty, certainly intrigue.

Thanks! :) I'm glad you're enjoying this and had some wonderful things to say.

More upcoming... now!

Chapter 18: A Lonely Place to Die

Aria felt the rush of dark energies surge through her body as she held the life of the Devaronian at her whim. It was sickly sweet and alluring. The sabers in her hands urged her to twitch slightly and end the miserable wretch before her.

She had to admit, the idea was quite tempting.

But then, when she was at her worst, her thoughts turned to her master. In an instant that hung about her throat like a noose, she released her darkest dreams and desires into the Force; for she knew Tak would never turn to the Dark Side.

The two sabers extinguished in an instant. Her unarmed opponent heaved a sigh of relief just before Aria laid a hard right cross to her chin, knocking her out cold.

She tucked her saber into her sleeve, and hung the other on her belt. Beyond the door in front of her hung a pall of the most despicable evil she'd ever sensed before. Tak was in there, she could tell, even without sensing him through their bond; it was so like him to charge into the most extreme danger without a thought to his own life.

Aria rolled her eyes; she'd have to teach her master not to do that.

She slipped into the next room quietly and almost screamed from the sight before her.

Tak, her master - her love - was being torn apart by a fiend beyond all explanation and reason. Her teeth ground together and she nearly charged right for the Sith standing over the battered, but still breathing man.

"You there," the Sith spat at her, "what are you doing here?"

It took all her strength to keep from cussing at him in every language she knew. The Force allowed her to let go and a saving calm rushed over her. "I came to watch," she replied.

Aria strolled slowly over to the head of the table, keeping her eyes off the beast she desperately wanted to gut. When she was within easy reach of Tak's head, the monster grabbed her wrist, hard.

"Where do you think you're going?" he snarled.

Unable to put up with anymore, the young Jedi screeched and punched the Sith as hard as she could, spinning him around. She held her sleeve out over Tak and shook the saber out.

Aria grabbed the weapon at her belt and the red blade shot forth. She struck out, only to hear the whine of focused light as a second crimson blade blocked her slash.

With a primal roar, the Sith attacked so violently and quickly she had no chance at all. The saber was knocked from her hand and cut in two. Her opponent grabbed her by the throat and threw her backward into the unyielding wall.

"Ready to die yet?" the monster hissed.

He held his burning saber up close to her cheek, so close she screamed from the searing pain.

"Sir?" a voice interrupted. "Emergency!"

A monitor flashed on and a picture from outside the hideout entrance appeared. The door had a large hole in the center and dozens of crazed Jedi were pouring into the base.

The enraged Sith bellowed at the sight. His sickly, yellow eyes flushed red.

Aria tried to speak up, but he clenched her throat tighter than before. She couldn't breathe; the room began to spin, light bursts filled her vision in a multi-colored panorama of asphixia.

"At least I still have time to drink in your life force," the vile creature whispered with deadly malice. His blade edged even closer to her creamy flesh.

"Guess again, Sun-Gon." This voice brought hope to Aria's dying brain and strength to her buckling knees. If she forgot every other sound in the galaxy, the sound of his voice would stay etched in her memory for all time. Though the delivery of the words was weak, Tak was back from the brink.

Sun-Gon's eyes nearly exploded down the front of Aria's robes as the words sunk into his head. His grip loosened and the blade disappeared into the hilt.

Aria collapsed to her knees, gasping for air. She k

20. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    Chapter 18: A Lonely Place to Die

Uh-oh...

Sith, sith, sith...

But then, when she was at her worst, her thoughts turned to her master. In an instant that hung about her throat like a noose, she released her darkest dreams and desires into the Force; for she knew Tak would never turn to the Dark Side.

Ah. So Tak saved her after all. :D

The two sabers extinguished in an instant. Her unarmed opponent heaved a sigh of relief just before Aria laid a hard right cross to her chin, knocking her out cold.

Hehe. The girl kicks ass.

Tak, her master - her love - was being torn apart by a fiend beyond all explanation and reason. Her teeth ground together and she nearly charged right for the Sith standing over the battered, but still breathing man.

:_| :_|

Sounds like she came just at the nick of time.

Aria tried to speak up, but he clenched her throat tighter than before. She couldn't breathe; the room began to spin, light bursts filled her vision in a multi-colored panorama of asphixia.

=D= Brilliant!!

Aria looked back into his eyes, and finally saw the extent of the butcher's work. Before, she hadn't really seen it, she was looking at what she wanted him to look like. A tear forced its way from the corner of her eye and splashed into the abyss that must have been the pain he was in. And yet he helped her first.

Aww.. [face_love] Tak is amazing!

She almost laughed, but then decided that if she didn't kiss him right then and there, she might regret it later. Soft, eager lips met bloody, split lips, but he pulled away unexpectedly.

This is both disturbing and beautiful. :)

She placed her hand on the exposed, torn skin of his chest and their lips met once more. They both deepened the kiss as a warming glow filled the room and encompassed the couple.

Wow.. they are so wonderful together. [face_love]

The Mandalorian seemed to be trying to locate himself a weapon, so when they stumbled into the munitions closet, the warrior went wild with joy.

LOL!

Canderous picked up the biggest, heaviest blaster rifle in the place with practiced ease. "Let's go rid the planet of some Sith!" he grunted.

LOL again! Of course he'd pick up the biggest! [face_laugh]

As he palmed the door open, a wave of love and affection attacked his senses with a power he'd never experienced before. "Oh, brother," he groaned when he saw what was going on inside. "Sorry to have disturbed you."

LM*AO!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

What a wonderful, hilarious way to end the chapter! Fabulous! =D=

My favourite one yet, I think. :)

Ant. ]-}

21. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Hehe.. now that is the way for a fight scene to end. :)

Lucky/poor Jalak. I guess they aren't hiding what they feel too much anymore eh?

22. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    What a scene! Aria saving Tak and Tak saving Aria. Wonderful. =D=

And good ol' Canderous is having a blast. ;)

Suddenly and violently, the Sith was disarmed, literally.
    Heh heh - that's Wookiees for you.

And great ending. :)

23. Ulic_Starwalker

Ulic_Starwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2006
    As he palmed the door open, a wave of love and affection attacked his senses with a power he'd never experienced before. "Oh, brother," he groaned when he saw what was going on inside. "Sorry to have disturbed you."

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

The end was uber-funny! :p

I liked the rest of it too. That was some damn-good action!
    Keep up the good work. :D

24. NiobeAsha

NiobeAsha Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2007
    Aria felt the rush of dark energies surge through her body as she held the life of the Devaronian at her whim. It was sickly sweet and alluring. The sabers in her hands urged her to twitch slightly and end the miserable wretch before her.

Come on, do it! You know you want to. It would be so easy, just a flick of the wrists... [face_devil]

"I don't care," she breathed and grabbed for his hands. "Teach me how to heal you."

How beautiful! That line is so lovely. I was nervous for a second that Sun-Gon was going to win, but I'm glad to see that Tak was able to come through for Aria.

Jalak and the others made their way carefully through the base, trying not to provoke the fleeing Sith and escape the notice of the insane Jedi. At least, that's what Jalak was trying to do; he wasn't at all sure about Canderous. The Mandalorian seemed to be trying to locate himself a weapon, so when they stumbled into the munitions closet, the warrior went wild with joy.

Canderous picked up the biggest, heaviest blaster rifle in the place with practiced ease. "Let's go rid the planet of some Sith!" he grunted.

Teehee - I can totally see that happening. It's just so in-character. :D

Uh oh. I hope Jalak can keep his mouth shut and keep Tak and Aria from getting into trouble.

Excellent chapter! As usual, I'm already anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    YAY!!! i love this story!

another fine addition i might add, and the only thing i have left to say is: "Please Sir, may i have some more?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.