main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love Never Dies (J/J fic kind of AU) sneak peek!!! 4/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaina-Solo-Fel13, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    I'm going to post this on the other board too. :)

2. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
  3. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    My gosh! What a cliffie! I have to know what's in the package! Maybe Jag? [face_hopeful] Great post! Can we get more before the end of the weekend...PLEASE!!!!!!

~Mandie

4. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    thanks Starkrusher and no more until next week. [face_devil] Sorry, but you'll just have to hang on the cliff for a little while. :D

5. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    UP!!! for my POOR ABANDONED story! Oh well, it's the weekend, what should i expect?

6. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

What's in the box? WHAT'S in the BOX?! WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?!?!?!?!

JSF13, if what's in it is what I WANT to be in it, there's hope for you yet... :p

Great postie. It was so sweet... and Soontir and Syal are so great... and... and... :( [face_love]

And I'm still here! :D :D I'm not giving up till you resurrect my Jaggie... ;) [face_love]

7. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    *blinks*

what JF06 said...

that's what i agree with...

8. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Thanks girls! I will TRY to type up the next post tonight and send it off to my beta and post it tomorrow...just for you! :D

9. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    I have sent the post off to TBF everyone!!! :)

10. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    awesome. i wrote a new song fic btw!

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    *attachs thread to a firecracker*

*lights the fuse*

UP you go!

BOOM!

12. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    AH! Still no post! Dying from suspense here!

13. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Here it is everyone!!! This post is dedicated to my wonderful beta and everyone else reading this and to our troops. Sorry for this being so late, but TBF had an attack of DRL. yuck. But she got it back to me and HERE it is!!!!!!!

Her hand darted into the box and pulled out the small object that occupied it; tears rolled freely down her face and her hands began to tremble. Fingering the object she read the inside of it while she cried.

A small gold ring had these words engraved: My public show of affection to the one I love - Jaina Solo - so she can be with me always. She is my guardian angel, my angel of love.

The words were so tiny that Jaina could hardly read them. It didn?t help that her eyes were blurred with unshed tears. As she glanced over it once more she saw the clawcraft and the x-wing engraved on the outside of the ring.

She slipped her ring off easily and read its engraved words for a millionth time: My public show of affection to the one I love - Jagged Fel - so he can be with me always. He is my guardian angel, my angel of love.

The clawcraft and the x-wing were there too. Only one difference defined these rings. Jaina?s had one very tiny diamond embedded in the middle of the gold. She had never wanted a flashy ring; they had always seemed so ridiculous to her. Looking at her ring now she was still satisfied with her choice.

Sliding her ring back on Jaina remembered when she and Jag had decided on the engraved sentence.

Jag shook his head. ?That just sounds corny Jaina.?

?I know, but it?s not like we have another choice. Maybe we shouldn?t get them engraved.? Jaina looked down at all the ideas the engraver had written down for her. They were all incredibly lame. She took a deep gulp of air; this could take a while.

Jag snapped his fingers. ?No! I?ve got it! Why don?t we come up with something ourselves? Who says we have to choose from the list?? Jag asked excitedly.

?You know, that may be the smartest idea you?ve ever had. Besides asking me to marry you of course.? Jaina winked at him and smiled. She pulled out a new datacard. ?Any ideas, O Bright One??

?Not if you use that tone with me,? Jag replied mock - cheekily.

?Right. Okay, no ideas.?

?Wait, I do have one actually. How about?My show of affection for the one I love??

Jaina wrote as he spoke, ?I like it, but I think it needs a little more.?

?You?re right my little love angel. You always are.?

?Suck up.?

?Not true! You are my love angel, my guardian angel, the one I need always.? He crossed over to her, rested his hands on her shoulders, and began kissing her collarbone.

Jaina, for once, was not distracted by this. Nor did she turn to grant him even one kiss. She was too deep in thought at the moment. After a few minutes she grinned. Jag was still trying, but failing miserably, to get her attention by trailing kisses up and down her neck.

?Jag you?re a genius! How about?My public show of affection for the one I love?then we put each other?s name there?so he, in my case, can be with me always. He is my guardian angel, my angel of love.? She smiled up at him and kissed his chin. ?Well, how do you like it hon??

?Write it out for me.? Jaina obliged him and Jag smiled.

?You, sweetheart, are the genius. I love it! We should also engrave our ships side by side on the outside in recognition of our cultures.?

?This is great. Now all we need to do is tell the engraver.? Jaina stood at his side as she spoke, ?But that can wait.? She took one of his hands and placed it in the small of her back. Then she waited, knowing it couldn?t be long. After counting ten seconds his other hand was around her waist as he pulled her close.

Jaina always played that game with him. She would put one of his hands on her body somewhere and see how long he could resist placing his other hand on her and drawing her close. Usually it was about five seconds. Apparently he had caught on to her mean little trick and held out to confuse her.

Jaina closed her eyes, w

14. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    I would say definitely worth the wait, although doesn't really satisfy my desire to know what, where, and when Jag is coming back. It was a wonderful post. I kept trying to think of what could be in the box but couldn't think of anything good. The wedding ring was very veyr good. Jaina's flashback was so wonderful, very cute. Its amazing how you can manage to write good mush with a "dead" man. Great job! I can't wait to see what happens next.

~Mandie

15. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    i think jag's coming back..... i really do. if he was blown up or somethin how would the ring get to her? how did he die again?

16. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    I love mushy flashbacks. Well worth the wait ;)

17. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    :eek: :eek: :( :( :_| :_| [face_love] [face_love]

That was LOVELY, 13. You write mushy flashbacks so well... [face_love] [face_love] Now, the one thing you could do better would be to bring Jag back so they wouldn't be mushy flashbacks... :p

Oh, and jj00, I concur. :p

18. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Thanks for the replies everyone, but I can't answer your questions now. I'll come back tomorrow and answer 'em. :)

19. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    :_| that was beautiful, JSF13! [face_love] you made me cry, it was so great! [face_love]

*wipes eyes with tissues*

can we have more soon?

20. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Uppity-up-up-up!! :)

21. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Hey everyone! I would reply to everyone, but DRL is making things hectic. I got to go to school now! thanks for the ups! bye!

22. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    up for my story!

23. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    UP! UP! UP!

UPPITYUPUPUP!!!

24. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Thanks Lt! I am going to post a *little* bit of a sneak peek of the next chapter and it hasn't been beta-ed or anything. Just a little something to keep you coming. :D

25. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Here is your SNEAK PEEK!!! Enjoy.

Mom, I have to tell you something."

Leia looked up from her datacard. "What is it Jaina?"

Jaina frowned. "Did you ever not want Jacen and me?"

Leia looked appalled. "Of course not! I always wanted you, as did your father," she spoke with venom.

"Well, let's say dad died before you had Jacen and me. Would you still have wanted us? I mean we'd be a constant reminder of daddy seeing as we're so much like him."

Leia crossed to where her daughter sat. "I think I know what you're getting at. Sometimes you don't want to have your twins. Sometime you wish you weren't going to give birth to Jag's children; is this correct?"

Jaina nodded as she responded, "Well, mostly right. I already have Aya reminding me of Jag every day. I am just so scared of being reminded of Jag day in and day out for the rest of my life."

"You will live to regret those words. But first let me tell you, you will be reminded of him even if you didn't have his children."

"How do you know, mom?"

"I was reminded of your father every single day he was in carbonite and I didn't know if I would see him again. I loved him so much, missed him so much, that every little thing reminded me of him...day in and day out."

Jaina began to frown again. "But you did see dad again, obviously. There's no hope for me to see Jag again! It's different! Our situations are completely different! Don't you understand? There's NO HOPE for Jag and me! But for you and daddy there was."

"No! There was no hope, but against all odds I found him again and saved him from a life in carbonite. If I hadn't gone after him and rescued him then he would still be in Jabba's palace hanging on the wall as an ornament. But I did go after him and was one of Jabba's dancers, all for him! Why? Because I loved him and still do. Don't give up on Jag sweetie. Don't ever give up!" Leia wrapped her daughter in a warm embrace.

"How can I not when everyone is telling me that I have to? How can I? Can you tell me that?" Jaina bit her lip and tried to stop the tears from coming.

What is going on???? Reminder...italics mean flashback or thoughts. Ponder that until you get your next post, which it may be a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.