main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love Never Dies (J/J fic kind of AU) sneak peek!!! 4/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaina-Solo-Fel13, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    oh boy..... this doesnt sound good. and jaina really should go looking for jag. the wedding ring and all.....

-jj00

2. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    interesting...

3. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    thanks gals. And about the searching....an idea. *ponders* nope, you'll see what I have planned!

4. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    up and i'm sorry for the wait everyone! I think everyone's actually abandoned the thread except maybe JJ00 and Lt.

5. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    No!!!! I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

6. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    It's good you're here JF06. :) I feel so horibble because I haven't been posting. And I still have to type and half write the next post. But I will NOT abandon the story. Heheh.

7. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Good to know you aren't abandoning us. ;) :)

8. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Lol. ME?! Abandon? Why I don't even know the meaning of the word. Which is why I can do it and not even know it. ;) Thank YOU for not abandoning ME. :)

9. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
  10. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    You're welcome, 13! :) I'm never abondoning this story... JAGGIE MUST COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

11. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    wow, 13, i didn't realize i didn't read this. sorry [face_blush]

bring back jaggie! everytime i read this story i cry (either its the story or my allergies, but i'm betting on the first one).

the ring post was beautiful. why can't every guy be as [face_love] as Jaggie? i'll be his love angel (or love angle, as i wrote first. whatever works for him ;) )

come back jaggie!

12. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Thanks everyone! I really am trying to finish the next post. ( I think you'll like this one) But it won't be up for a while. I have break this week, but I am going to a camp. So no work. :( Sorry.

13. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    this thread needs an up! :D

14. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    thanks Jed. Sorry for totally abandoning you. I WILL have a post someday, but I still havent finished writing it. Blah. It might be a while until the next post. I'm very behind on everyone else's threads as well so I hope ya'll don't hate me. :)

JSF13

15. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    ah... i understand. i hope its sometime soon.... something to cheer me (i hope) up after next week- this is my schedual:

monday- science paper and english paper due, history test.
    tuesday- japanese test
    wednesday- leadership2 test for civil air patrol
    thursday- end of fourth quarter science test, math test
    friday- japanese test

and then i go camping for a week with the rest of my grade and then i come back and start reveiwing for finals and then i have finals which end on june 9th. UGH! just so u know so if i dont respond.... i was busy doing something or other.

-jj00

16. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    I swear that I didn't mean to abandon you like this!!! I swear, I AM trying to write, but this part is beginning to make me angry because I WANT to be writing a different part, but I have to write this part before the other part. I really hope to have a new post up....soon. As in by the end of school. (school ends on the 19th of June for me)

17. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    arg, know the feeling 13! i hate writing filler posts... then again, thats how janson always ends up in my stories so i guess its not a total loss ;)

you get out the 19th? our last day of classes is the 17th but we have finals until the 24th. but i have friends in florida who are already done!

18. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Well I have friends in Alabama who are already done too. It stinks. Blah. I hate school. I am off to clean my room and finish a history project which will be SUCH a relief. *whew* Have a great day! (wow, do I sound like some too-perky cashier or what?)

19. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    ah my school tech ends may 31st but then i have finals until the 9th of june.

-jj00

20. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    my cousin gets out of school in 2 days! NOT FAIR! :( I hate school...lalalala

21. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    i hate it too....

i saw ur sig: why r u quoting bush? if ur gonna say something like that.... quote someone else.....

i agree with ur last statement.... and for godsakes im a member of the auxilary of the us air force but just PLEASE dont quote bush!

-jj00

22. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    uppers for 13! :D

jj00- although i also don't care for bush (stupid republican from texas... how can you get any worse?) i do give props to his speech writers whoever they are. the use of the word "thugs" to discribe terrorists is definately bush's idea, but he gave one speech that he definately did not write that went something like "we must send it our troups before we are forced to send in our ambulences and firetrucks" that was good. and i'm anti-war!

23. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    so am i! i dont like bush either- and i totally agree with ur "stupid" stuff. i mean, some of his speeches arent that bad yes, but someone else could be quoted with stuff like that...

im anti-war as well so i DO respect what ur saying. dont ask, im pro-military but anti-war. *inserts 'oy' face*

-jj00

24. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    I highly respect our president. He may be slow of speech but he is an amazing leader and is definately one of the smartest men in our country. Even if you don't like him you at least owe him your respect seeing as he's a human being too. Unless he's done something to earn disrespect then treat him with the respect he deserves. Oh and just because he's from Texas doesn't mean he's some sort of country hick. You know the space center is in Houston and a lot of people who work there as rocket scientists grew up in some small town in the south. So just because he grew up in and lived in Texas doesn't mean he's a hick or stupid. To say that would be like saying everyone in a big city is a murderer, a gangster, or a drug-dealer and it's just plain not true. Anyway....now that I've voiced my opinion let me say that school is EVIL!!!!!!! Well not really evil, but just not much fun.

25. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    I highly respect our president. He may be slow of speech but he is an amazing leader and is definately one of the smartest men in our country. i dissagree with that but ok...

Even if you don't like him you at least owe him your respect seeing as he's a human being too. um ok...

Unless he's done something to earn disrespect then treat him with the respect he deserves. um he has done things that have earned my disrespect for him. like hes still drilling in alaska, didnt sign the CFC paper with japan, attacked a country without a prior shot by them which goes against everything the USA has done in the past (aka "do not fire until fired upon")

Oh and just because he's from Texas doesn't mean he's some sort of country hick. You know the space center is in Houston and a lot of people who work there as rocket scientists grew up in some small town in the south. So just because he grew up in and lived in Texas doesn't mean he's a hick or stupid. i agree. i was referring to the republican part. he is a very right wing republican any way you slice it. i do not agree with that. if u do, that is your opinion and i will not attempt to silence you. thats ur right to say what u beleive. im just saying that i do not agree with a lot of his veiws on things nor his right wing disisions.

To say that would be like saying everyone in a big city is a murderer, a gangster, or a drug-dealer and it's just plain not true. no it's not. i live in NYC and i am not one of those either. so i definately agree with you there.

Anyway....now that I've voiced my opinion let me say that school is EVIL!!!!!!! Well not really evil, but just not much fun i fully support your comments on school. but im done on monday!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.