main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love Never Dies (J/J fic kind of AU) sneak peek!!! 4/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaina-Solo-Fel13, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    Thanks so much everyone! I wasn't sure whether I should post it, but I am glad I did.

pengwin_jibberish- I am really happy that you like my fic and I hope that you'll keep up with it. :D

Jedida- Lol, Jaggie's a daddy! Yes it IS sweet and sorry, but no cute baby stuff YET. [face_devil]

jags_gurl- Yeah, Jacen isn't...LIKE a ROCK! (heehee, like from the Ford truck commercials) Thanks!

starkrusher- I love that you love this fic! This is my first attempt at a full fic, but it's going pretty well so far. :D

Thanks everyone!

EDIT: A new page! Party! YAY!!!! ;)

2. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Yeah, I totally love it. In fact, I was sitting in class today and all I could think of was this story.

Mandie's Day in Chemistry...

There are many different types of intermolecular forces not only was she missing Jag, she had been feeling sick and plagued with fatigue. Softly sighing Jaina closed her eyes and let the force consume her H-bonds are the stongest of the intermolecular forces and usually occurr with Hydorgen and Nitrogen, Hydrogen and what if Jag doesn?t want a child? Jag?s jaw had dropped and he stuttered, Are you?I mean?Are we? His mouth was hanging open and he couldn?t force his jumbled thoughts into understandable Vanderwalls is another type of bond, it can also be refered to as London disperssion or just London or now, as Jaina slept, Jag just enjoyed the feel of his hands on her stomach with the knowledge that a child, his child, was being held safely, gently, in the circle of it as intermolecular forces increase viscosity and boiling point will increase but vapor pressure will decrease I love you too Jag lay down next to her on the small hospital bed and wrapped both arms around her. He could wrap them all the way around her again. He smiled, kissed Jaina?s cheek, and fell asleep quickly.

Oh yes, it was a very interesting day :D

3. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

JAINA_SOLO-FEL24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2002
    ?Honey that?s wonderful! Wow! It?s amazing! I?m going to be a father. You?re going to be a mother. We?re going to be?parents.? Never knew Jag could be lost at words. I could just see his face *L* Great!!!

As for the rest of the story, it's AWESOME! I mean, the writing and everything is great and the lovingness (is that even a word?) between Jag and Jaina is so [face_love] ... *L* And Han taking the first family pic, that was so sweet. But I know you, something is going to happen, something big... [face_plain] Right? And her name is beautiful :) UP!~! Keep me posted!

JSF24

4. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    that was absolutely postively great awesome . . everything. loved it!!!

5. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Starkrusher - That was great! I was laughing so hard when I read that and had to go back and read it again! All of the chemistry terms mixed in with quotes from the story. But you had better focus in class or your teacher will give you a big fat F!!!

JSF24- Thanks for reading! Lovingness is NOT a word, but I am not an English teacher. In fact I hate English. Anyway, I think the name is beautiful too. It took me a LONG time to come up with that, BTW, so u had better appreciate it! *looks around the room suspicously as though anyone who says otherwise will get IT* And IT is nothing nice. ;)

Master_Jaina1011- Thanks!!!

JSF13

6. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
  7. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    [face_shocked] A BIG FAT F? How horrible! You and Inyri should really get together. She was always upset when I typed my posts during Math Lecture.

8. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Lol! I was just joking. I don't pay attention in class either. I spend all my time thinking about my friends or my crush (who happens to NOT be Jag) and my teachers all give me weird looks. Of course, it PE my teacher has a reason. All of my friends and I ahve EXTREMELY weird personal jokes and we always seem to be doing them when the teacher looks over and she's be like, "What on EARTH was that?" Then we'll just kind of laugh and think, "She has absolutely NO idea how weird we CAN be. She's lucky she only has us for one class."

:D

I am such a duck.

JSF13

PS
    Inyri's a teacher and I'm not. 8-}

9. SoraJade

SoraJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2002
    Oh that was very sweet ^_^ Jaina and Jag 4ever [face_love] You wrote beautifully!

SJ

10. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Hey SoraJade! Nice to have a new fan! :D Glad you like. I really used to think that my writing sucked. I still kind of do, but people seem to like it. ;) Did you read the viggies that came before it? They aren't necessary to the story, but they're cute too. Hope that you'll follow it. ;)

JSF13

EDIT: I have seen your site once befoe and I loved it but forgot to bookmark it and I could never find my way back to it. I love your site! I am bookmarking it right now. *huggles*

11. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    that was really beautiful :_|:_| can't wait for the next post :_|

12. JAINA_SOLO-FEL24

JAINA_SOLO-FEL24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2002
    *throws Jagged Fel Dolls everywhere* UP UP UPPITY UP UP!! *JUAD* :)

OH, forgot to mention about *cough*dinnerdoll*cough*, but I'm trying to think of more phrases that can come with him and maybe 2 different outfits that come with him and maybe a bouquet(ms?) of flowers and box of the best corellian chocolates(comes with a small 'real' sample) *as real as it can get, will have to resort to own taste bud fantasys*L*

JSF24

13. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    My life or hers has been updated! JSF13

14. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    Youre so very welcome JSF13 . . . who knows . . I tend not ot listne in class anyway . . well i didnt in physics because my . . oh gosh i dont know what he is right now . . sat right next to me . . he uh distracted me alot . . .

15. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    LOL!

JSF24- I thoroughly (sp?) agree with you about DDJF (I am using abbreviations) Thanks for SPEEDING right on over! ;)

Rogue- I have been trying to read through it and I havent finished it yet, but I WILL!!! I swear I will. Just not right now. My friend and I are watching Serendipity and I am throwing things at the TV because they should be TOGETHER! grrrr...this movie is annoying, but really good. ;)

MasterJaina- Thankies, and I only caught hald of what you said. Ahem...was it about a guy? :D If so, I know the feeling. [face_love]
    EDIT: I love your sig, that's such a good vers MJ!

JSF13

16. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
  17. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    thanks!

JSF13

18. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    This is more like a filler, but it's necessary. But PLEASE don't hurt me. I am already broken for doing this. I don't know why or how I got the idea for this story. But please don't abandon it because of this post.

Chapter 3

5 Months Later

Wedge Antilles nervously walked up to the door of the young Fel family. Jaina had told him that if he wanted to talk, she had a window. Little Aya, as they had nicknamed her, was napping. Wedge knocked on the door with a grim look on his face.

?Uncle Wedge! Come in, do you want anything? A Corellian Ale perhaps?? Jaina asked full of spirit. Wedge hadn?t seen Jaina so happy for a few weeks and he hated to crush that happiness, but what had to be done had to be done.

Jaina sat down across from Wege in her living room and noted that he was being awfully quiet and his mouth was set in a straight line. It was as though he was trying to contain his emotion, whatever they may be. Jaina immediately knew something was wrong and the horrible thoughts came flooding into her mind. Finally she asked in a shaky voice, ?Wedge, tell me. What is it??

Wedge said nothing, but rested a hand on her knee and looked up with eyes abound with grief. The tension grew with every passing moment that Wedge was silent. He gathered up his courage and said the words he wished he never had to say, ?Jag?s ship has?exploded with him inside of it..and?it?he?s dead Jaina.? Wedge took her hand in his as he watched his niece-in-law crumble to tears.

She began shaking violently and curled up into a ball on her couch. Knowing that she needed comfort, but not quite sure how to administer it, Wedge sat next to her and placed an arm around her as she turned into his shoulder to cry. Wedge wrapped his other arm around her and felt tears begin to wet his own cheeks. He closed his eyes and silently hoped that Iella would get there soon. He had asked her to come over and help with things since he had assumed the worst. Stage one was already happening as Wedge had imagined.

Suddenly Jaina flung herself out of his arms. She screamed at the top of her lungs, ?No! He can?t be dead! I just spoke with him two days ago! A week ago he was home..with his family!? She shook her head as Iella made her entrance. ?He?s not dead! I know it. He can?t be dead. We had so much going for us! No, no, no??Jaina whimpered as she fell to the ground. Iella rushed to her side, tears in her eyes as well. She gathered Jaina in her lap and rocked her like she was a child. Iella whispered soothing words in her ear and stroked her hair.

?He can?t be dead. He just can?t be.? Jaina whispered into Iella?s lean frame.

Iella sobbed, herself, trying to figure out what she could say to make it better. She wished it was like one of her daughter?s booboo?s that she could kiss and make the pain go away. The pain would never leave Jaina, but to even begin to heal, she had to accept it. She had to.

?Jaina, Jagged is dead.? Iella whispered softly but forcefully into Jaina?s ear as she stroked her hair. Jaina wept for hours and the whole time Iella rocked and comforted her. After a while Jaina had cried herself to sleep in the woman?s arms. Having forgotten the horror of the day while asleep she seemed peaceful.

Iella had heard Aya crying soon after she had gotten there and motioned for Wedge to get the child. He complied readily, wanting to leave the room that his niece?s open wounds infected. The tears and the pain gutted him. Wedge had dnoe everything within his power to calm the screaming child, but could not get her to stop crying. Iella gentl moved out from underneath Jaina, chuckling at how horrible Wedge was at quieting crying children, and went to her husband.

?Here, give Aya to me.?

?Alright, here she is. I am going to call Han and Leia. They need to be here when Jaina wakes up.? Wedge said in a strained voice. Iella nodded her head in agreement as she held little Aya who had stopped crying once she had been placed in Iell

19. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Alright, I am holding out, believing (from your name and the "J/J" in the title) that Jag is not really dead. Just cause you want to prove that love never dies does mean you have to have Jag die, just remeber that. Despite my mourning for the death of an incredibly hot man, it was a good post and I can't wait for more. I have one question though. How long was it between the time that Aya was born and Jag died?

~Mandie

20. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    It was 5 months Mandie. I think it said that in the post, if not, I'll clarify. ;)

JSF13

21. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Sorry, I guess I just missed it. I feel much better now. For a moment there I thought that it had only been a few weeks and I was a little scared.

22. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    nice post! poor jaina!!!!! the j/j is still there, so like mandie im holding onto the hope that hes still alive. also... why doesnt jaina reach out w/ the force to see?

23. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    grrrr! JJ00 don't bust my style! In MY story Jaina and Jag don't have a force bond. Or they do, but...Oh I just can't explain it. Just read the story!

*smacks head frusteratedly*

Geez, some people. jk :D

JSF13

EDIT: Happy now JJ00? No more J/J! Ya see that Mandie? ;) heehee, no one knows my evil plan!

*cackles and freaks everyone out*

:D

24. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    that was good JSF! . . im not into the long replies right now . . . so yeah . . .

25. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    UP! And thanks MJ! It's ok, long replies arent everything! ;)

JSF13

EDIT: ooooh! Next post is 50! someone snatch it! If you get it then I'll give you an advanced Dinner-Date Jag Fel doll (thanks to JSF24) He isn't quite finished, but he's wearing his birthday suit! wink wink :) Hope you don't mind JSF24! We still need two more phrases for him to say and the other outfits. ;) heehee!

JSF13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.