main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love Never Dies (J/J fic kind of AU) sneak peek!!! 4/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaina-Solo-Fel13, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
  2. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    thanks for the up TKL! And yes JJ00 you are so smart! ;) I wonder where everyone is. I'll go check out ANN right now!

3. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    You need to bring Jag back now. It's not fair to see Jaina suffer so much.

~aeryn

4. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    :( *sniff* 13, that was so sad. i agree, bring back Jag now! or else! :_|

5. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Last post was wonderful! When do we get more?

6. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
  7. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Yes I agree, it's extremely sad! Just so sad. :( I've also decided to post every Saturday. Not starting today, sorry. But I've been having problems with posting (as you know) and need to have time to type up the posts. If I set a deadline for myself then I'll (hopefully) get it done. Thanks so much girls for your replies!!!!!!

8. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ur welcome, and i look fwd to the postie on sat!

9. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
  10. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Up...

Up...

Up...

:)

11. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Sorry for not being here. Thanks for the ups! I'm sick right now, so probably don't expect much from me.

JSF13

12. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    uppity ups

13. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    its ok. whenever u can....

-jj00

ps. feel better! *hands jsf13 some chicken soup* hope that helps.

14. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    mmmmmmmm! Good chicken soup! Thank you JJ00. I hope I have a speedy recovery. I always wanted to say that. lol. Thanks for the ups TKL.

15. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Okay Jag MUST come back like NOW!!! :D Great chapter! Poor Jaina :_|

EJ

16. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Up!

Up!!

Up!!!

:)

:D :)

:D :D :)

Yeah, I'm bored... Can ya tell?

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!

17. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    ur welcome!!!

18. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Eeeep! This thread is too low!! :eek: :eek:

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!

:p

19. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Just so you know I have not forgotten my story or any of you. Thanks so much for all the ups! I was sick ALL week and had some extra homework because I missed a day of school and had make-up work and stuff. To top that off I wasn't getting enough sleep because over my break I didnt go to sleep until late and unfortunately I carried that little ritual over and couldn't get to sleep until late every night. Which made me tired and I have basketball practice every night. So the main point I'm trying to get across is that I'm typing up the next post (it will probably be very short) and sending it off to TBF as soon as I finish. :) Sorry for temporarily abandoning you!!!!! :D

20. YunHarla00

YunHarla00 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2003
    its alright.... i look fwd to the postie!

21. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Thanks YunHarla! Are you a new reader? That's so exciting! :D

22. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    no... im very sorry JSF13. that's me.

-jj00

23. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    I hope you feel better :D [face_love]

24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    that was a great postie! a little angsty, but all good...i want Jag back!

25. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    ok!!! I'm back! Last night I had a lot of homework and couldn't get on the computer, but I am back now! And I have...A POST! :D Dedicated to my faithful upper JJ00.
    ______

Zoe Fel awoke the next morning to the aroma of breakfast cooking. She yawned, pushed the covers away, and ran into the kitchen.

She hopped onto a barstool and looked at her mother. Jaina was standing over the frying pan with her hair tied loosely on the top of her head. She turned as her daughter came bounding into the room and smiled. ?Morning Mama,? Zoe nearly yelled.

?Shhh, Morning Zoe-girl. Did you sleep well?? Jaina responded and leaned on the counter facing her daughter.

Zoe nodded excitedly. ?It?s today isn?t it??

Jaina grinned, ?Yes, it?s today. Now why don?t you go wake up your brother and get dressed? We?ll let Aya sleep in today.?

Zoe lept off the stool and bounded the way she had come in. Jaina returned to frying the bacon, humming to herself, and the doorbell rang. She turned off the stove and yelled to her children, ?Don?t touch the stove or the skillet! They?re both hot.?
    Jaina wiped her hands off with a dishcloth and made her way to the door. When she opened it she saw only a small package. The package was addressed to a Mrs. Jaina Fel.

Jaina picked it up curiously and walked into her room to open it. Just as she began to unwrap the brown paper and impatient voice came from the kitchen. ?Mama! She?s awake! Can we eat now??

Jaina set the package aside and strolled slowly into the kitchen, placing holos upright and picking up toys as she went. ?Good morning Aya! Happy birthday!?

Aya ran into her mother?s expecting arms. Jaina planted a small kiss on her daughter?s head.

?What are we doing today Mama?? Aya asked.

?Well, I thought we could go to the zoo and catch a holo-movie. Your choice of course. Then we could go see grandmother and grandfather.?

Aya?s face crinkled in confusion. ?I do want to see those rancors again, but why would we catch the movie? Couldn?t we just see it??

?Yes, that?s what I meant. Now come on precious. Let?s eat!?

?It looks really good mommy!? Aya climbed up onto a stool and began eating as did the other children.

Jaina smiled as she watched her children.

They are so beautiful. Oh so beautiful.

Jag kissed Jaina?s head and held her close. He mentally kicked himself as she cried. With the wedding two months away he had finally introduced her to his parents. Syal Fel had loved Jaina right away. Jaina had fully reciprocated the feelings. The Baron, however, had not liked her at all. He had insulted her, run her down, and insulted her family. Then he had left her near tears. Only when Jag had come to her, placed his arms around her, did she cry. Softly she cried, so soft that Jag could only see the tears running down her cheeks.

?Baby, he?ll learn to love you. I know he will, I did.? Jaina?s eyes brightened a bit.

?You didn?t learn to love me, it just happened. And I just happened to have the same yearning for you as you did for me. I should also hope that you father never loves me the same way you do.?

?It?s not possible. No one will ever love you the way I do.? Jag planted a kiss on her ear. Jaina tilted her head, granting him access to her neck. Jag trailed slow, deliberate kisses down her neck. He then kissed her cheeks and eyelids before claiming her mouth. She ran her hands though his hair and moaned into his kiss as he pulled her so close their bodies melded together.

Soontir watched the two exchange spit, thoroughly amused. He had been on his way to the Landing Bay and had decided that a nice cup of caf wouldn?t be so bad. The Baron had walked into the mess hall, where the two were in the passionate embrace, and stumbled onto them. Soontir also noticed other people beginning to watch them.

Don?t they ever come up for air? he wondered.

Soontir walked up behind Jaina, clamped a hand on her shoulder and said, ?Congratulations you lady. You?ve passed the test.?

The two stepped out of the kiss, su

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.