main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love Never Dies (J/J fic kind of AU) sneak peek!!! 4/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaina-Solo-Fel13, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids were so cute, JSF13!! [face_love] [face_love]

And the flashback was great, as usual... The Baron cracks me up! [face_laugh]

Soontir watched the two exchange spit, thoroughly amused.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

And I know you probably hear this every other postie, but it's true...

YOU NEED TO BRING JAG BACK!!!!!!!!!!! :_| :_|

Again, excellent, EXCELLENT postie, JSF13!! :D :D

2. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    NICE POSTIE!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! soontir is sooo great.... now all u need to do is bring Jaggie back.... he really needs to come back to his family. the kids are so cute!!!

btw: u left beta-stuff in there.

-jj00

3. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
  4. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    for awhile there, i really thought soontir didn't like jaina. awesome post :D

~aeryn

5. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome postie!

*curious LtJS appears*

what's in the package?

*bounces up and down*

please tell us soon!!!

*very-impatient LtJS joins her*

6. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    :_|

why does your story always make me cry, 13? It was so happy and then...

I want my Jaggie back, Jaggie back, Jaggie back...

(hey, if I were Fat Bastard and I were singing that, I know you'd do the right thing ;) )

7. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    I didn't get to read the post yesterday, but I am catching up today. Very nice flashback. Mush Mush and what's the package?

Well done - Bravo! :D

8. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    i'll reply to all of you later, but maybe not tonight. Just wondering about LtJs..do u have two personalities? ;)

9. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
  10. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Just wondering about LtJs..do u have two personalities?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

11. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Jaina_Fel_06- I love the Baron a lot myself except when he hates Jaina in stories. I know I need to bring Jag back, but no can do. :( Thanks for the reply!

JainaJag00- Same to you as what I said to JF06. I love the Baron as well and I know I need to bring Jag back, but no can do. I also edited the post after you told me. Thanks so much JJ00!!!

AERYN_SUN- Well, Soontir really didn't like Jaina. But when he saw her spunk and love for Jag, he thought twice. Then he liked her. ;)

Lt_Jaina_Solo Snaps for Lt. everyone! She was thte first, not only, to notice the package. ;) You'll find out in due time. :D

Jedida- why does your story always make me cry, 13? I really don't know. The last one was supposed to be kind of nice. A refreshing post, ya know?

I want my Jaggie back, Jaggie back, Jaggie back... I know you do. I know you do. But too bad! Ha! Just kidding. I am very sympathetic to you.

TKeira_Lea- Yes mush mush. And you'll find out about the package in due time. Snaps to you too for seeing the package. :)

I love you all and thank you so much for being so supportive of my story! I'll try to type up a new post and get it up soon! :D I'm finally over my prolonged cold. YES!

JSF13

12. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    ur welcome....

13. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    and by the way, yes...i have multiple personalities...i was wondering if anyone was going to notice that... i think i have about ten... ;) it's just so hard to keep track of them...

*another LtJS joins her* (this one is semi-normal)

anyone who hasn't voted on my poll, please go do so!

14. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    How can we NOT notice, Lt?? :p

Oh, well... I suffer from the same affliction... Although it really isn't an affliction... It's fun! AND when I get in trouble, I just blame it all on Mischief-Making JF06.

MM: Hey! That's not nice!!

H(Hyper): IknowIknowbutneitheramI!! :p :p

And that, my friends, is the Tale of Two Personalities :p (Although I have many, many more... :p ).

15. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Lol! Girls, I know exactly what you mean. I suffer from it too. *looks around to see if anyone heard* I am just not as open about it as you two. ;)

16. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    thanks TKL! And to everyone: I will have a new post up as soon as TBF sends it back all pretty and beta-ed. ;)

18. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  19. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    This is my new post!!!! TA-DA! I hope you like it! :)

Jaina looked back on the memory with happiness.

?You zoned out on us there,? Soontir Fel said to his daughter-in-law.

?Oh, I was just remembering the first time I met you. It was two months before the wedding and you did not like me. I was so upset. Then you walked into the mess hall and caught an eye full.? Jaina winked at the man she had come to know as a second father.

Soontir laughed heartily at this and replied, ?Yes, it was an eye full. But I got used to it?eventually.?

Jaina met his gaze and smiled.

?So, to what honor do we owe this visit? Why aren?t you out celebrating?? Syal Fel entered the conversation.

?Oh we did celebrate. We went to the zoo and saw the rancors. I just thought that I owed my favorite in-laws a visit. The kids were dying to see you as well. Aya?s having a great birthday.? The kids, at the moment, were taking their naps in ?grandma?s? spare room.

?I remember the day she was born. We got the call, but couldn?t make it in time. That hurt us not to be there.?

?You were there the next day though. And you were there when Zoe and Anakin were born.?

?Yes, we were. That was an eventful day to say the least. I still can?t understand about Zoe though. If anyone was, it seems like it would be her. That girl is amazing. It?s almost a shame. She would have such talent?? Syal glanced toward Zoe.

?Yes, she would. I really don?t understand it myself. All I know is that it?s just one more way she?s like her father.?

Syal nodded as she watched Zoe.

?Yes, she certainly does have many of her father?s mannerisms. Although her looks are undoubtedly from you.?

Jaina?s eyes began to water and she looked down at her hands, folded in her lap. Soontir walked over to her, knowing somehow that this was something only a father could help. Syal apparently knew this as well and walked into the kitchen to make dinner.

Soontir sat down next to Jaina and put a loving arm around her. ?Jaina, what is it??

She said nothing, just clung to him like a lost child who had just found their way home. Her focus was on her thoughts running wild.

A child?s screams filled the room. Jaina groggily opened her eyes and nearly fell out of bed. She rubbed her eyes and slowly got up. Jag rolled over and looked at her.

?I?ll get her if you?d like,? he offered sleepily.

?Actually, I think it?s my turn. Thanks for offering honey.? Jag had already rocked Aya three times while Jaina tried to sleep. She kissed his forehead and he drifted off.

Jaina padded down the hall and into her crying daughter?s room. She switched on the light, sighing heavily. ?There had better be a good reason for this darling.? She waked over to the crib and picked little Aya up.

For hours, it seemed, she rocked and soothed her daughter with no success. She was about to go fix another bottle when she felt a warm body press against her back and two strong arms envelop her from behind. Jag kissed her neck and moved to take his tiny daughter. As soon as Aya was placed in his arms she stopped crying and closed her eyes with a small yawn. Jaina made a frustrated motion with her hands before collapsing into the rocking chair behind her. She fell asleep while Jag put their child to bed.

She never felt Jag?s strong arms carry her back to bed or his soft lips pressed against hers before he fell asleep. Jaina awoke the next morning finding her face buried in Jag?s chest. He was holding her close and breathing heavily. Her lips went to the closest part of his body, which happened to be the middle of his well-toned chest. He opened his eyes and was immediately alert. Running his hand up and down her back he kissed her head.

?How much sleep do you think you got last night, Goddess of mine??

?Maybe six or seven hours. You?? Jaina replied, her lips brushing against his chest as she talked.

?Oh about four hours, five at the most.?

Jaina sat up and put her forehead against his. ?I?m sorry. She doesn?t go to sleep when I ro

20. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

That was so sweet!! Jag is soooo... [face_love] [face_love] And so willing to help with the babies! [face_love]

*pulls out megabox of Kleenex*

*sniff*... :( [face_love] [face_love]

YOU NEED TO BRING JAG BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehheh... I know... But you gotta!! :p

21. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    JF06- Glad ya liked the post. :) Sorry for making you drag out that huge box of kleenex. Here let me assist you. *hands JF06 a hanky* There now. Don't cry. ;) I know I gotta bring Jag back, but I just can't. Sorry.

JSF13

22. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    um: "As long as we have each other, we?re ready for anything." that's really sad. im glad soontir helped her, and the original talk (until it got to jag) was :). BRING HIM BACK!!!!

-jj00

23. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002

Waaaaaaaahhhh!

That was beautiful and so sad!

If you can't bring Jag back, just keep doing the memories.

Great post!

24. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002

aww!!!! Jaggie is so sweet! he just... BRING HIM BACK OR I'LL KILL YOU

...ahem.

sorry, that just slipped out. didn't mean a word of it. i promise *hides dagger behind back*

seriously, 13, i want to cry everytime i read this story. first, the little Jaina/Soontir thing made my eyes water, but then the flashback and... aww.....

25. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    that was awesome, JSF13! bring Jaggie back! we need him back! and what's in the package (from the last post)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.