Love Never Dies (J/J fic kind of AU) sneak peek!!! 4/9

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaina-Solo-Fel13, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I've got strep throat everyone so I'm probably not going to be back on the thread for a while. :( Thanks for all the ups and replies!!! I'll reply to each of you later when I don't feel so horrible.

JSF13
  2. Jedida Jedi Master

star 4
    feel better soon 13! we'll keep the thread up for you!
  3. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Poor 13!!! :( :(

Es muy twiste...

Feel better soon! :)

UP!!
  4. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    That medicine works wonders! ;) Thanks for keeping the thread a little up. :D I'll probably post in a few days or so.
  5. TKeira_Lea Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Yayayayayayayayayayay!!!!! 13 is feeling better and we get a post soon!!! Yayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!
  7. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!! :D
  8. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
  9. TKeira_Lea Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  10. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    thanks for the up. I'm going to dissapoint ya'll. I can't get the post up tonight or tomorrow and most likely not until next week sometime. I hope to get it up though. :D I'll try!

JSF13
  11. TKeira_Lea Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  12. AERYN_SUN Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    their life together was so blissful and happy :_|:_|:_|:_|You really need to bring Jag back, these flashbacks are really, really sad :_|:_|

~aeryn
  13. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    La-de-da-de-da... When do we get more?? :)
  15. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will try to type for you VERY soon, but DRL is catching up to me. After being sick I have a ton of make-up work and junk. :( I can't post on Saturday either because I have a gym meet of my friend's to go to, but I may be able to type it up and post it later this week. :) Thanks for the ups!!!
  16. TKeira_Lea Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  17. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    thanks TKL!!! I am writing up the next post RIGHT NOW! :D Just don't hate me for taking so long with it.
  18. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just letting everyone know that I have finally sent the next post off the TBF!!! I hope to have it back tomorrow or sometime soon and as soon as I do I will post it!!! :D It's not very long, but there is a little bit of a reason behind that. I hope you enjoy it anyway. :) Now it's back to DRL.
  19. TKeira_Lea Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  20. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
    alright. i look fwd to reading it soon! new postie up on ANN finally btw!
  21. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    This post is a little short, but please don't hate me! DRL ahs a way of getting me away from my writing. This post is dedicated to my faithful uppers JJ00 and TKL! :D And a big thanks to TBF for beta-ing!

Soontir offered words of comfort as Jaina cried. She emerged from the memory, sadder than ever, and watched her young children.

I wasn?t ready for them. I?m still not ready.

?I know that whatever?s going on in that pretty little head of yours can?t be easy for you. Is there anything I can do?? Soontir asked quietly, not wanting to startle her.

Jaina shook her head and turned her head into his shoulder, whispering softly, almost inaudibly. ?Just let me cry.? The Baron nodded and she began to cry again.

There?s nothing anyone can do. Jaina thought to herself.

Jaina cried herself to sleep on her parents-in-law?s couch. The children were put to bed in the spare bedroom since Syal and Soontir didn?t have the heart to wake her.

When Syal and Soontir were finally in bed themselves they had a talk about Jaina.

?She was doing so well. I thought she was getting better. This visit was certainly a surprise.? Syal paused ?Although I did enjoy seeing her and the kids.? she said softly.

?She was doing better. I wonder what it could be. She hasn?t been like this for a few years.?

?Aya?s birthday. It?s the fifth anniversary of her first child. It must be crushing. At the same time I?m sure she?s excited that her daughter?s growing up; she?s just sad that her children can?t know their father.?

Soontir looked at his wife with eyes of wonder. ?How do you do that??

?Do what??

?You always know. You?re always right.?

?Well in this case I guess it?s just because I?m a mother myself. Every time you went anywhere I was terrified my children wouldn?t know their father.?

Soontir put his arm around Syal and hugged her close before saying,?It?s incredibly distressing to see her like this. She...? Soontir found himself choked up for about the tenth time in his life. One of those ten having been when he found out that he was going to be a father. Syal knew immediately what he was thinking about. She rubbed his back lightly.

?She could never, can never, replace Cherith, but I believe she took the role of our oldest daughter when she married our son,? Syal stated, echoing his own thoughts.

?Yes, of course she did. I wonder though, did she adopt us as parents as we adopted her?? Syal snuggled closer against her husbands chest, enjoying the feel of security as his arm tightened around her.

?If I had to guess, I would say yes. Jaina thinks of us as her second set of parents. If she didn?t feel that way then she wouldn?t have kept in touch after Jag died. Maybe a few holos here, a Christmas card there, but not to the extent that she has. We cause her pain every time she sees us, but she loves us.?

Soontir smoothed her hair. ?I suppose that?s true. I only wish we could ease her pain.?

?I don?t know if anybody could do that except Jag. He was always the only one who could put her in a good mood if she was depressed.?

Syal yawned softly and slid further down into the bed, Soontir slipping down with with her.

?I guess I shouldn?t dwell on it now. Goodnight dear.? Syal kissed her husband softly on the lips, reached over him, and turned the light out.

Soontir mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like, ?I love you,? before falling sound asleep.

____

Jaina was crouched outside her parents-in-law?s room. She had come to tell them that she was leaving when she heard her name. Her interest was instantly piqued and she decided to do a little ?listening in.? She heard their whole conversation and nodded at some things. When they fell silent she realized that they must have dozed off.

Not wanting to wake them, she walked into the kitchen and found a small piece of paper and a pen. Jaina left a note explaining that she and the children had gone home and thanked them for their hospitality.

Jaina carried the children to the
  22. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    When she saw what lay inside a violent gasp flew from her as she nearly fainted with surprise.

that could be bad...or good...please make it good... pretty pretty pretty please...you know...like a present from Jaggie-boo?

anyways...awesome postie...i had been wondering when you were going to use the package...and what for...
  23. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for replying Lt_Jaina! :D I also wonder what's going to be in the box. ;) Just kidding, I know and you'll find out next post and I think you'll like it.
  24. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Up for my poor thread that everyone's abandoned.
  25. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i haven't abadoned it! UP!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.