main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Love Poems (SJRS Challenge: L/M AU- Final Chapter--Complete!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, May 2, 2013.

1. Stone Jade

Stone Jade Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2013
    Just realized I never commented on this story. Wonderfully done. I always love Han/Karrde schemes to get L/M together.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    That for reading and reviewing. Han and Karrde together are great. You gotta love smugglers. :D

And thanks to Hazel, Briannakin, Ginchy, Demendora, Jade_eyes, EmeraldJediFire for reading and always taking the time to comment!! [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    What a great job you did with this challenge. Unique and creative! Woo hoo! =D=

4. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    How did I miss this??

Hysterical! I was so embarrassed for them both at the beginning... but of course it all worked out the way it should! :D Love that Hobbie and Wes ended up, unknowingly on the plan to hook them up!

Great story!!

=D=

5. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Jade_Pilot and mavjade! I think I did three of these challenges. They all turned out decent...I think. :D I appreciate you reading and taking the time to review! [:D]

6. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I really enjoyed this one - with the twists and turns. Operation Bootknocking that was precious and that it turned out to be Han and Karrde -- loved that. I'd love for someone to match-make for me like this.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  7. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks. This was another writing challenge. This one was a little more difficult than the others. Thanks for reading and taking the time to review.

8. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    This was so cute! Loved it, and how Mara just went for it! That bridge was thermal detonated XD Love the operation name, haha! :D

Nyota's Heart likes this.