main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Love, Qui-Gon--a story of friendship in letters-- New post 10/25

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthIshtar, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Layren--He really does, especially when he has no one really on his side. :) He needs a nice, Obi-Wan shaped person to suffer with him. Yeah, the girl is lucky to be alive. Inspired by my brother's fiancee.

Noelie--It just goes to show that Qui-Gon is cursed/blessed with mischievous spirits all around. :) And yeah, he's got to be a deep sleeper, though maybe not from now on...

WyoJedi--Thanks for the yay! :) It's even funnier when you consider that he had fairly short hair at this point. And yes, teenage girls are hopelessly persuasive when they get sniffly. Yup, definitely not convinced.

Araxie--Why am I not at all surprised? :) I think Qui is, in general, a good sport.

2. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Dear Noela,

As you are aware, it?s Lien?s 16th birthday in four days. Now, with her friends? help, we are planning a surprise party. It should be a great deal of fun and you are, of course, invited.

The trouble is, her birthday falls on the Order?s Restoration Day. Since it?s only a Temple holiday, all of her classes have been cancelled and there will be various celebratory events during the evening. As a result, it will be very difficult to decorate, prepare and cook with her loitering about, waiting for her boring old Master to ?cut loose.?

Do you think you might be able to kidnap her for a few hours? Go to lunch, see a holofilm, buy barrettes or something? Just until we can get things properly arranged.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

I have this sneaking suspicion that until the day she dies of old age, you?ll insist that the only way to take care of Lien?s problems is to buy her barrettes. You didn?t know her as a four-year-old and I don?t think she?ll tolerate your tendency to treat her like one much longer. She thinks it?s rather adorable, but just wait until she hits her sixteenth birthday.

Anyway, yes, I can kidnap her for a few hours, but I can do much better than what you?ve suggested. What time shall I have her back in the evening?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I gather that you?ve already spoken to her from my last conversation with her. How much time do you have planned?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Yes, I spoke to her and when she commed back to confirm our plans, she was absolutely subdued! What in the name of Taia did you do to her?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

The conversation we had went something like this:

?Master, it?s Restoration Day soon.?

?Oh, is it? Funny how the time goes by.?

?Yes, it is. It?s funny how much older we get??

?Are you calling me old, Padawan??

?Of course not!?

?That?s what I thought.?

?Well, Master, I was wondering if we were doing anything that evening.?

?Oh, I should think not.?

?That?s gr?WHAT?!?

?It?s one of our few days off all year, Padawan. Don?t you think I?ve earned a bit of a rest??

?But Master, it?s Restoration Day!?

?Well, yes, Padawan, we?re celebrating the self-preservation that the early Jedi Knights exercised so they could survive the war against the Sith. I think we should honor their memory by doing a little self-preservation of our own.?

?So, we?re not going to do anything?!?

?Oh, I wouldn?t say that. I?ll be getting the first good night?s sleep I?ve had in three months. Maybe all day, too. It?s been a long year, after all.?

?But Master??

?Oh, I suppose??

?Yes??

?Well, if one of the other Masters doesn?t mind, you can tag along to the fireworks in the evening. Would that please you??

?Yes, Master.?

?I?m glad to hear it.?

?Noela asked if she might take me out that afternoon.?

?Oh, good. You haven?t seen her in a few weeks. She?ll enjoy that.?

?Yes, Master.?

?But you?re not going anywhere if your essay for Comparative Philosophy on the Alderaanian Law of Chastity isn?t done by the time she arrives. Let her know that I?m adamant on that point.?

?Yes, Master. I?d better go work on that.?

?Oh, wait??

?Yes, Master??

?I?m sorry. I seem to have forgotten something.?

?Yes, Master??

?Do you need pocket money for that??

?Only if you think I do, Master.?

?Oh, I shouldn?t think so. You?re remarkably frugal for a teenager.?

?Yes, Master.?

?Now, run along and call Noela back. It?s impolite to keep someone in suspense.?

Was she really subdued?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

The word is crestfallen and given that conversation, I?m surprised she was as composed as she was. Even if she was on the verge of tears!

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

Perfect!

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

QUI-GON JINN! If I had the Force, I would smack you upside the head right now! I told you the girl who is the closest thing you?ll ever have to a daughter is on the verge

3. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Holy Smoke.. Qui-Gon acting like a man that Miss Cornelia wouldn't know what to do with!

I don't know whether to laugh or yell at someone!

Noela.. that was one pithy comment to end on!

4. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

?Well, Master, I was wondering if we were doing anything that evening.?

?Oh, I should think not.?

?That?s gr?WHAT?!?

?It?s one of our few days off all year, Padawan. Don?t you think I?ve earned a bit of a rest??

?But Master, it?s Restoration Day!?

?Well, yes, Padawan, we?re celebrating the self-preservation that the early Jedi Knights exercised so they could survive the war against the Sith. I think we should honor their memory by doing a little self-preservation of our own.?

?So, we?re not going to do anything?!?

?Oh, I wouldn?t say that. I?ll be getting the first good night?s sleep I?ve had in three months. Maybe all day, too. It?s been a long year, after all.?

[face_laugh]That was a bit insensitive :p Poor Qui-Gon, I hope he has lots of barrettes handy :p

5. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    Wonderful update! So Qui is planning a party for Lien? Should be interesting...

Dear Noela,

It will make her appreciate the actual party all the more! Of course it?s not perfect that my little girl is on the verge of tears! Should I go and comfort her?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

It was so sweet hearing him call her his "little girl". :)

Dear Qui-Gon,

Thank Taia you?ll never reproduce!

Love,
    Noela

Loved Noela's response... Perfect! :p

Cheers,
    Wyo

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Noelie--LOL, who's Miss Cornelia? :) I'd yell at him, too. And yes, I'm glad you liked the pithy comment at the end.

Layren--It was insensitive, but highly amusing to me. And I think to you as well on some level. Yes, he needs a lifetime supply of barrettes.

WyoJedi--LOL, thanks! Yes, it should be...interesting... Yes, his little girl is adorable. Glad you liked that response.

7. nickenobi-nz

nickenobi-nz Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh, I love the master/padawan relationship. The three of them are so lovely together, it kinda makes me imagine what a real Jinn family would be like.

I'm almost glad I had no internet lately, it meant that I got 3 posts to read in one go! Well worth the wait :)

8. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Dear Noela,

Is she having a good time? I just picked up the cake and her friends are having a little too much fun with the crepe paper.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

You should check to make sure that she's not reading over my shoulder before you say that sort of thing. But not to worry. She's off talking Dex into having lunch with us. You know how she gets that adorable little expression that makes you want to invest your life savings in her if she'll just stop looking so endearing. We're off to the Arboretum next. I'll have her back in time.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

The Arboretum? I thought you were going to show her a good time.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

It was her idea. After all, she's not just interested in barrettes and lip gloss.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I know you hate me for making her miserable, but that was a low blow.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

I don't hate you. I just want to make you suffer.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

You're going to have to explain that to me sometime. I'm off to a meeting with the Council. I'm worried. That sort of thing usually means that we have an upcoming mission and sometimes, they make us leave the same day. I'll see if I can stall them.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

You'd better. I'm not letting her come home if they insist on dragging her away from her birthday party.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I just got back and it's actually not an off-world mission. The Council wants us to do some on-the-job training in diplomacy, so we'll be working with one of the delegations in the Senate.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

For how long, what kind of work and any chance you can work with the embassy side of Alderaan?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I'm not sure we'd get any work done with you and my Padawan being chummy all the time. As a practical matter, though, it probably would be more acceptable for us to work with the Consulate. I'll bring it up with Master Yoda, since he has a soft spot for you.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Since when do you think of being 'chummy' as a sin? It got you an Attachment after all. I will see you in three hours. We'll be in the theater until then.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

What takes three hours and is in a theater. You're not taking her to see JEDI!: The Musical, are you?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

They're prime seats and I've heard it's really funny. There's apparently a song about why Jedi aren't allowed to love. And the main character is supposed to look like you, apparently. You should feel flattered.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

The song is called "Lightsabers and Libidos" and I think it would scar me for life, not to mention my Padawan. As for the look-alike, is it that Senoe guy who fancies himself to be my stunt double?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

I honestly don't know. Signing off now.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I'm not sure who to thank or blame for tonight. It was great fun, of course, but disconcerting.

For one thing, did you grow weary of the girls giggling about my Attachment, especially when Lien started quoting Lightsabers and Libidos, complete with the choreography, in order to 'explain' us?

For another, I'm not sure I'm ever going to recover from that round of Truth or Dare. Who taught them that game, anyway? And who knew that my Padawan would have been a music superstar if she'd had the chance? And did we REALLY need to know what she was doing on last year's Restoration Day when she was supposed to be in the Archives?

And finally, did you have to treat her so well? Not that I'm complaining that anyone spoils her, since I try to do the same when funds or creativity permit. You just got me choked up in front of nine 16-year-olds who found it hilarious.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Of course I had to do that. It's not often that she'll be able to get pampered that way and I think that that look suits h

9. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    LOL.. and you were able to incorporate my suggestion so seamlessly.

With Qui-Gon working to keep anyone looking at the ladies in his life "that way" it is a wonder he time for anything else!

Truth or dare? lol. Did they make HIM play?

And Liam shows up.. bless his heart. He can't be there too fast for me!

10. WyoJedi

Nov 7, 2005
    Wonderful update! It seems that the girls had a great day out together... and Truth or Dare at the party? Too funny.

Loved seeing Qui-Gon being all defensive of his "little girl". Especially the ending...

Dear Noela,

If you must. Just don't make her eye-catching. I don't want anyone looking at her that way.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

If you hadn't noticed, they already are.

Love,
    Noela

Well done... and Noela's answer at the close was great.

So they are going to be working with the Alderaanian Consulate? Should be interesting. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Cheers,
    Wyo

11. Araxie

Araxie Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2006
    I liked Liam showing up. Good job.

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Dear Qui-Gon,

Your hair is getting to be longer than hers. Should I get you a few hair clips?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I'm not sure fuchsia would suit me. Do you disagree?

Sincerely (and worriedly),
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

No, I think orange is more your color. Matches...well, we won't go into that.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

If you hadn't been so amusing this morning's meeting, I would become angry with you for even mentioning that color. You know my feelings on it.

Why do you think I need hair clips? Would I do well to appear to look more feminine?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

How exactly was I amusing this morning? I don't remember being...

Wait, did you find the whole thing with the reception amusing? I was serious!

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

You withhold information. I do the same.

ANd you were amusing trying to coax my poor Padawan into actually being aggressive. Well, I suppose the word 'coax' isn't right for it, but you're attempting to convince her that diplomacy has nothing to do with good manners.

Perhaps I should convince Master Yoda that you're a bad influence on us both.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Master Yoda would agree with me. Why do you think all apprentices have bruised shins? It's aggressive diplomacy, the avant-garde version of politics in this day and age. Besides, if she's going to grow up to make you proud, she has to learn such things as breaking all of the rules.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

It's not breaking the rules. It's following the Force.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

And what do those of us don't touch follow?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

Your gut?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

So now my intestines are Force-sensitive?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

To borrow a phrase of yours, I'm not even going there.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

So, back on topic, why do you think I'm a bad influence?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

SHall we start with the orange hairclips, proceed through the lip gloss and leave it at turning my sweet little girl into a surly teenager?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

A surly teenager? Isn't that what you and I aspired to be, but were too well-mannered?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I'm not sure the word is well-mannered.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Insane?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

It isn't amusing now that I realize how many stomach ulcers surly teenagers give their masters.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been quarantined. I told you that you shouldn't have gone to that conference with the Bothans. Isn't there some rule in human biology about getting Bothan influenza more than once in a lifetime?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I understand that, while I am incapacitated, Lien will be staying at your consulate and accompanying you. With all the Attachment in my heart, I will disown you as a friend if you let anything happen to her!

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Define anything.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

You and the fifteen young men that were tagging after her last night know blasted well what 'anything' means. Give my love to Lien.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

13. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    The overprotective dad this is pretty cute, but does he know it causes the surly problem?

Someone needs to tell him.

:) Orange is just one of those colors.. either you love it or hate it.. and most of the rest of us refrain from ever being close to wearing it.

Good call on Qui-Gon's part.

14. WyoJedi

Nov 7, 2005
    Loved it all! This was such a fun update to read. A few parts that I found to be the most wonderful:

Dear Qui-Gon,

Your hair is getting to be longer than hers. Should I get you a few hair clips?

Love,
    Noela

-------------

Dear Qui-Gon,

So now my intestines are Force-sensitive?

Love,
    Noela

--------------

Dear Qui-Gon,

Define anything.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

You and the fifteen young men that were tagging after her last night know blasted well what 'anything' means. Give my love to Lien.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

That Noela is quite witty... and Lien seems to be tagging right along with her :) Great job!

Cheers,
    Wyo

15. Araxie

Mar 6, 2006
    I don't know if Orange is Kendra's favorite color but that is only cup she wants her water in. :)

Now he is sounding like Count Dooku.

16. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Dear Noela,

Thanks for keeping my Padawan out of relative trouble for the last few days. Now, though, we've been assigned to every single member of the delegation except for you. What have you been up to?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Meetings and schemings and Taia knows what else. There are some complicated things going on.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

Complicated because of the senior Senator's illness, I'm guessing?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Very much so. It's progressed to the point that even if he is able to recover, he will be retiring from the political life. They are looking for an interim representative, at least until he decides.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

What do you mean by that? Are they going to have you on the more official side of the delegation?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Well, they want me to run for junior Senator next year and they think that grooming me for that now would be a good idea. I'm going to go home for a few days to talk to my sisters about it.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

They would support you in this. You know they would. What is restraining you?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

I have so little time for my family as it is. I don't know if I want it to be worse. I've already put them through the election business once already. If I got elected, I wouldn't have enough time to help Mere the way I'd like. She's so young and I want to take care of her while she's here at the program. She's already lost Mother and Father. I don't want her to know what it is to feel alone. Not now, not ever. I'll be home in a week.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

So, what did they say?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

They will disown me if I pass this chance up. That was a direct quote.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I knew that I liked your sisters for many different reason.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

17. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Her worries are so sweet, and his support wonderful!

18. WyoJedi

Nov 7, 2005
    Such a great update. It is nice that Noela has such a wonderful support system in her family and Qui-Gon. Of course they want her to take such a great opportunity!

Cheers,
    Wyo

19. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Dear Qui-Gon,

I thought I had given myself enough time between elections to forget what a nightmare this entire process is. maybe that's one argument for me waiting until I turned forty or such. Or until I got married. It's true that I have plenty of support from my family, but they're on Alderaan and I only get to go back there when I'm campaigning full-time. I'll be able to do more of that once the actual Senate session is adjourned, but right now, I'm too worried about my normal duties to fret about getting out and meeting the people again.

My opponents for the primary have been working on their public image and their connections at the Palace for months. They have analysts working on who they want to appeal to most. They know how to speak in the dialects of the majority representation in Thon. They even have the dirt on every mid-level political wannabe who might challenge them.

Apparently, though, they didn't count on me. I'm the child prodigy who came within a few hundred votes of winning last time and who might just be a contender this time around.

What surprises me is the fact that holoshills on Coruscant have taken notice of me with such a vengeance. Sure, I'm from a Core World, but they're billing me as someone who could head for the Chancellorship. That is, they say, if I have enough ambition.

Ambition? All right, I have ambitions. I have aspirations. I want to serve the people of Alderaan. I want to effect change on a galactic level. Does that mean that I want to go all the way to the top? I don't know. I don't know how long I'll last in the political realm, even if I win this election. I want a husband and children someday and I want to give them all of my heart. If that means that I will need to borrow my heart back from Alderaan, I will.

I'm not telling the holoshills that, though. It's bad enough that one of them brought up the fact that every other of my opponents is married and has at least one child. Am I concerned that, as a bachelorette whose nearest brush with motherhood has been taking care of Mere, I am ill-equipped to represent a world with such family-driven values? What business is it theirs? Don't they pay attention to my background? Will they? My CM wants me to exploit the fact that between myself and Grandmother Esther, we've spent nearly a decade giving me practice in motherhood. If it comes to that, I might argue that, but I don't like exploiting anything about my family. I'm not the type to get teary about my parents in public just because it will give me a softer image.

And speaking of image, what business of theirs is it what I am wearing these days? The moment I had that press conference to announce my candidacy, someone apparently dug out the picture of me from when I did it the first time. Then they started writing about what my wardrobe choices indicate. Apparently, the fact that I showed any skin between neck and knees means that I am still immature, that I have no respect for traditional values, that I am the fresh new face of the political trend...

For Taia's sake, I wore that dress because it was mid-summer and it was the requisite Senatorial blue! At least I didn't wear my dress from promenade!

And now that I've bored you to death, I'm getting back to writing my speech for tonight's reception.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I understand your concerns over their perceptions and it's definitely ridiculous how far they will go to prove that you can't beat them. So, prove them wrong and win. I wouldn't have encouraged this if I didn't believe that victory would be the outcome. I remember how much of yourself you had to put into the campaign last time and I have no desire to see you suffer again.

In the meantime, have you pointed out to anyone the fact that in a character debate, you would win hands-down? Or that while your opponents have been worrying about which robes make them look fat, you've been doing a great amount of good as their ambassador? If you don't mention it soon, I'll send an anonymous letter to th

20. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    I loved this set. I can't believe you actually got your computer to cooperate through it!

There working on Alderaan was very cute,and I love how Lien just sort of goes right along with all the plans.

The discussion of her motherhood practice was sweet.

They have sort of matured into another phase.

I also like that he can relax about Lien but has a hard time with Noela.

That little note about him asking to hold her hand rather than just doing it was also another fun little note.

Yup..I really enjoyed it all.

21. WyoJedi

Nov 7, 2005
    Wonderful update. I especially loved the ending where Qui-Gon states that he will always be her "loyal guard". That was so sweet and such a gentlemenly thing to say. I wouldn't expect anything less from him.

Cheers,
    Wyo

22. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Dear Noela,

Have you been watching the tabloids this morning?

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Am I watching? My campaign manager strapped me to a chair and smacked me upside the head for ten minutes while he made me watch them. The question is, what were you doing watching them?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I, personally, was wondering why in all seven Sith hells everyone around me was smirking as I went to make my report to the Council. And the Council was looking very grouchy. At one point, Mace Windu, who was a humorless little berk even when we were initiates together, even muttered "chummy."

I knew something had gone wrong. So, as soon as I made my report, I checked in with Lien and ordered her back to the apartment, first to find out what was going on and then to find out if it was her fault.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Well, was it?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

Thankfully, no, but she's complaining of sore abdominal muscles from laughing so hard. I've assigned her to do fifty situps while she's waiting for breakfast to finish cooking.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

You're cruel. So, what do you think of the title of this morning's newscast?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

"Out with the Quiela Connection! Shocking photos of this election's hottest secret!"? I could have done better.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

I'd like to see you try.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

"Jedi Master Chums Senatorial Hopeful to Death! Holos at 2300!"

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

I didn't know you could chum someone, much less to death. That is more catchy, though, and possibly more accurate. Where did they get this Quiela nonsense anyway?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I think it had something to do with the holos of us that people have taken over the year on our dates. They even tracked down that holo of me at the promenade and speculated if that young man was a "rebound" relationship after you heartlessly sent me off to Alderaan.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

Heartlessly sent you off indeed. If they did any research, they would leave us alone.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

But scandal is more fun. Shouldn't you be doing something guardlike or such?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

This is a lure. If they think me inattentive, they'll be more likely to make stupid mistakes. Besides which, this is a primary school. I doubt one of those first-formers is giong to stab you with a stylus.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

They might. I might stab you in a few minutes if you doze off again. Don't you know that snoring is bad form?

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I was not snoring! Not loudly, at least.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Well, not loudly, but you did it during my speech. Since none of the other audience members have hit puberty yet, it was a bit obvious as to who was "meditating on the Living Force."

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

Well, at least this will put the holoshills off my trail. Every time I look after you, they think I'm "gazing adoringly" at you. It's rather revolting.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

It's revolting to think that you might have feelings towards me? Thanks a lot! I wonder if I can convince Tahl to swap places with you.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

Now, that was a low blow. Signing off now so I can escort you from the premises.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

Your Padawan has some cheek! She suggested that because I didn't win by kissing babies last time, I should try kissing Jedi Masters.

Love,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

Well, I wouldn't mind that so much, but it might give the wrong impression. You might confuse them by kissing Master Yoda.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

You know I would kiss no one but you.

Sincerely,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I'm flattered and deprived.

Wistfully,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

I know you needed a kiss, but did you have to do it in front of my press co

23. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Dear Qui-Gon,

You know I would kiss no one but you.

Sincerely,
    Noela

Dear Noela,

I'm flattered and deprived.

Wistfully,
    Qui-Gon

Dear Qui-Gon,

I know you needed a kiss, but did you have to do it in front of my press conference?!

Love,
    Noela

Well there is another story that has to be told. :) We all want a detail on the holo's that were shot for this.

Cute post!

24. Araxie

Mar 6, 2006
    Trust the tabloids to get in the mess of things. :) Even they can see things that Qui-Gon wants to forget. :)

Well, not loudly, but you did it during my speech. Since none of the other audience members have hit puberty yet, it was a bit obvious as to who was "meditating on the Living Force."

I loved that line. [face_laugh]

25. NiobeAsha

NiobeAsha Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2007
    Dear Noela,

I, personally, was wondering why in all seven Sith hells everyone around me was smirking as I went to make my report to the Council. And the Council was looking very grouchy. At one point, Mace Windu, who was a humorless little berk even when we were initiates together, even muttered "chummy."

I knew something had gone wrong. So, as soon as I made my report, I checked in with Lien and ordered her back to the apartment, first to find out what was going on and then to find out if it was her fault.

Sincerely,
    Qui-Gon

This was my favorite, especially the part about Mace being a humorless berk. [face_laugh]

Please update soon!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.