main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Love Remembered Wes/Inyri VIGGIE!!!~~~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JAGSGURL15, Dec 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Disclaimer Me no own Star Wars no money off this dont sue

Love Remembered
    Wes Janson and Inyri Forge
    10 years after the X-wing series

"Do you, Wes Janson, take Inyri Forge as your wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do"

"Do you, Inyri Forge, take Wes Janson as your husband, to have and to hold, to love and respect, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"With the power invested in me by the New Republic, I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Wes Janson. You may kiss the bride.

As I drew her veil back I fell in love with this beautiful woman all over again. Her bright blue eyes, cuppled with her silkly brown hair shone out to me as if she was an angel, as I kissed her.

~~~~~3 MONTHS LATER~~~~~

"Inyri..." I whispered as I closed in on my beautiful wife. She closed the distance between us quickly.

"Wes..." she whispered back, looking at me with passion filled eyes. "Lets do it."

~~~~~3 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~

"Inyri, whats wrong?" I had noticied the change in Inyri over the past week and it was beginning to worry me. I expected a brush off or for her just to ignore me, but what she said next shocked me beyond belief.

"Wes," she began softly, barely audible to my ears. "I'm pregnant." Before I could manage a reply the alarm klaxons went off and she, already in her flight suit, slid on her boots, grabbed her blaster, and comlink, and was on the way out the door before I managed to say anything.

"Inyri no, you can't go fly in your condition," I said as I, now fully dressed, walked to the door and stood next to her.

"Yes I can," she countered, "I can serve through my first trimester."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1 month later...~~~~~~~~~~~

"Inyri... you can open your eyes," I said quietly and held the stuffed Ewok out to her.

"Oh Wes, how sweet!" she cried, the happiness evident by the look on her face. She hugged me tightly and minutes later she was in a blissful slumber in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1 month later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Inyri-NOOOO!"

She was shot down by the Black Suns group that had been after the Rogues and the Wraiths for over 3 years. I went after her, hoping against hope that she was still alive. I found her lifeless body a week later and broke down in tears. Inyri had been my love, the best part of my life, but now she was gone, our child with her. All that was left from the horrific crash was the stuffed ewok I had given her.

Now ten years later..... I am still alone, I still mourn the lost lives of my family and keep the Ewok with me always.

Everyone wonders what happened to the old me. The one who laughed, and played Ewok pranks, but that me died with Inyri and our child. I will never forget her.

R&R

2. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    That was really sad. (Pulls out a tissue.) Touching, but very sad.

EDIT: If I do my math right, she had a week to go before they would have pulled her from service. So close... :_| :_| :_|

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    OMG! That was so sad!!! :_| Poor Wes!!! *hugs him*

4. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Damn, now I'm depressed.

Which of course is my own fault since you TOLD me that this was how it ended earlier this week. Although he probably could survive loosing her more than she could survive loosing him.

*still is depressed* :_|

BTW, I agree that she'd probably serve as long as possible.

Wow, my comments are so random. See what depression does to me. I cannot think straight. :p

~Inyri :_|

5. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ah! sad viggie alert!!! very good tho... but quite sad :(.

-jj00

6. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Tear...*sniffles* That's so sad! Poor Wes... Inyri shoulda just stayed outta the fight...she would've been out in another week if those stupid Black Sun idiots hadn't shot her...*blows nose*

7. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Thankies for the replies everybody###$%^&*()_+

8. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Awwww, very sad! :( :_| Poor Wessie! *sniff* :(

Now I need some chocolate. :p

Jae Angel

9. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    LOL i drank 128 oz of drpepper after writing that... just so i could survive@@@@@ thankx for replying\

10. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Good one JG15.

and NJ, you ALWAYS need choclate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.