main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Love Story - AU Rex/Ahsoka Romance Songfic (contains ISRR)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KotORBF2Female_Revan, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    Warning: This fanfic contains a 20 year old being paired with someone of the age 14, and contains 2 different species paired together, so if you find either one disgusting, turn back NOW.

I got the idea for this fanfiction one morning when I was going to school. The reason why this is AU is because the way I wrote it wouldn't make much sense if Ahsoka was a Jedi.By the way, I don't really mind the age difference, I mean, after all, Carth was 38 years old in KotOR 1, and Revan was about 28, at the most, and people pair them together (with Revan as a female, of course).
    Note: Just to make sure I don't get myself banned, I must clarify that this fanfic ends BEFORE Ahsoka even says whether or not she marries Rex. So, this couldn't exactly involve a minor and an adult being in a sexual relationship.
    Star Wars doesn't belong to me. Don't kill me.
    The song is Love Story by Taylor Swift.

We were both young when I first saw you
    I close my eyes and the flashback starts
    I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air
    See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
    See you make your way through the crowd
    And say hello, little did I know

14 year old Princess Ahsoka Tano stared down at the party on the level below the balcony. ?Ahsoka, please come downstairs,? her father told her. She quickly changed into her elaborate dress and walked down the stairs. She didn?t see anyone she knew. Suddenly, amidst the ball gowns, a man walked up to her and said, ?Hello. I assume you?re the princess??
    She said, ?Yes I am. Who are you??
    ?My name is Rex. I?m a clone trooper with the Republic army.?

That you were Romeo
    You were throwing pebbles
    And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
    And I was crying on the staircase
    Begging you please don't go

The party had ended a few hours ago, but Rex was still at the palace. From her bedroom Ahsoka could hear her father yelling at Rex, ?Get out of here, you clone trooper scum! And if you come back, make sure you stay away from my daughter!?
    Fearing that Rex would leave, she went down the stairs to go look for the clone trooper. As he passed the staircase, she said ,?Rex, don?t leave. Please, stay.?
    He said, ?I can?t. I don?t know if you heard your father say this, but if he sees me near you he?ll kill me. ?
    When Rex saw the sad look on Ahsoka?s face he said, ?I?ll meet you in the garden at midnight.?

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
    We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
    So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while

Staring at the clock in her room, Ahsoka noticed it was midnight. Grabbing a lantern, she walked out into the night.
    When Ahsoka walked through the entrance to the garden, Rex enclosed her in an embrace.
    ?Are you sure your father?s asleep?? he asked. ?Because if he catches us here, you?ll be in trouble, and I?ll be killed.
    ?Don?t worry, Rex. I know he isn?t awake,? Ahsoka whispered. As Rex kissed her, she closed her eyes, and felt as if she and Rex were the only ones there.

And I said
    Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
    I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run

About a month after the last time they had seen each other, Rex returned to the palace, but with two Jedi. When Ahsoka saw him walking down the corridor, she ran up to him. ?Rex, can you take me somewhere we can be alone,? she asked.
    ?Of course, Ahsoka,? he replied.

Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel
    This love is difficult, but it's real
    Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
    It's a love story, baby, just say yes

When the two were alone, Ahsoka said ,?Save me, Rex. My parents are trying to tell me who I love. They say it isn?t you. But even though being in love with you is hard to do in my situation, I know this feeling is real.?
    ?There isn?t anything to fear, Ahsoka,? Rex said. ?We?ll make it out of this mess.?

I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around
    My faith in you was fading

2. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    Ok, first of all, you should make it your business to know whether it's allowed or not. If you have problems, you should PM the Mods. Secondly, Rex wouldn't be any more than about 15 (chronologically). So, the age difference... isn't that much. :p

Lastly, I like it. The way you matched the story to the song's lyrics was good. :)

3. KotORBF2Female_Revan

Feb 21, 2009
    @Lolly_Tolly: Don't worry, I PMed a mod after I realized my stupidity of posting a fic BEFORE making sure its allowed.
    Anyway, I always try to make a story fit with the lyrics when I write songfics, so I'm glad someone thinks the story fits the lyrics. :)
    Edit: Actually, Rex can't be 15 because Ahsoka was born in 36 BBY, while he was created in 32 BBY, and the clones age twice as fast.

4. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    i thought it was cute.

5. KotORBF2Female_Revan

Feb 21, 2009
    @ Jedi_QueenBee: Thank you!

6. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    This is really sweet. I don't know a whole lot about either Ahsoka or Rex, but I really enjoyed reading this. You did an excellent job!:)

7. KotORBF2Female_Revan

Feb 21, 2009
    @ Jaidyn_Knightfall: Thank you!
    People like the n00b's fic, haha.

8. BloodRaven77

BloodRaven77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Aww this is so cute! Not to mention it fits so well with the song too! =)

9. KotORBF2Female_Revan

Feb 21, 2009
    BloodRaven: Thanks! ^_^

LOL, people like it even though the charecterization is off...lol.

10. re_ka2107

re_ka2107 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2009
    All I can say about this is this:
    After reading it, 'Love Story' was stuuck in my head for a couple days. It was really well written :)
    Oya Manda!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.