main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Love the new look to OFF!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TatooineForceRecon, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TatooineForceRecon

TatooineForceRecon Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2006
    To all that had a part, I love the new look to the OFF. Great job!! Keep up the great work people. "Impressive...........most impressive."

2. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I love it! This is the rebirth of the OFF!!!

3. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    I don't like the coloring of the boards.

4. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Yes, good point....I don't like it either. I will check to see if we can get that changed to the old coloring.

5. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Looks pretty good with the banner set, actually.

Beautiful though, well done Crash! =D=

6. Ayn

Ayn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    Hmm...I like the new colors, since they match the banner. My vote would be to keep them. The banner itself also looks great (nice job crash :) ). The only problem I see is that the banner stops about 2/3 of the way across the top of my screen, then there is just a white background. But maybe this is a problem with my pc graphic setup (my laptop is widescreen). Overall, I think the boards are looking really nice. Plus, its great how the topics with unread posts stand out so well now.

7. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    No, it isn't a problem with your computer. I need to creat a background banner, essentally a continuation of the banner to the right. If you have your computer set to about 800X600 pixels, the banner generally looks OK without a background banner, but if you have your computer setup at 1024X768 pixels than the banner is smaller and needs the background banner.

As soon as I have some spare time I will work on making a background banner.

Regarding the colors: after Brook said that he didn't like the new colors, I requested that they go back to the old colors. But the old colors don't seem to look good with the new banner, so if you all want I can request that the colors be changed back.

8. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Just to let everyone know..........I am working on the back banner, but it's slow. But I do want to tell you that it will include Boba Fett !![face_dancing]

9. MasterKeyan

MasterKeyan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    In the "for what it's worth" category, I love what you've done with the place!! I think that this is a GREAT board, and coloration aside, the members here give this place all the colors it could ever need. This indeed has been the FUNNEST board I've been on...thank you all for your gracious welcomes!! Keyan

10. Ayn

Ayn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    Hey Crash...Maybe some wooks might want make an appreance on our banner? Sorry, I just had to say, you guys know how much I love Chewie and his fellow Kashyyykians. LOL I think wookiees would feel at home here in Oregon, meet some Sasquatch, come to an OFF meeting, hit the drive through at Burgerville... They can stay at my place!

11. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the new back banner should be up soon.

Sorry Ayn, I was not able to work in any wooks :(

12. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    So, how does everyone like the new banner look? I mainly added Boba Fett, with some astroids on his right, etc.

If you can't see Boba, you will have to switch your Screen Resolution (in Displays) to at least 1024 by 768 pixels.

Cheers:D

13. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    So, no one said anything about the new banner.

Doesn't anyone like it[face_worried]:_|

14. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I like it. Too bad it wasn't an up above shot of Mt. St.Helens, or it would look like Fett's being shot out of the sarlac.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.