main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Love With Madness. 06/11/03 "Sabe,Anakin and the Sith"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PatttyB0123, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Characters Obi Wan, Anakin, Amidala, and some new ones

This story is about Anakin fighting against the dark side, and his insane love for his angel. He looks for the light side in another world far far away.

Anakin was feeling his tormented and destroyed soul suffering with agony, Anakin was waiting to be called by the Order. His only committed crime was love with madness.
    Anakin placed his hands over his chest,then Anakin left one salty tear run down his cheeks.

"I am still a slave, thought Anakin.
    "They denied me to be happy, they do not know what love is about Anakin sobbed.
    "I am still HIS slave".

Anakin cleaned his eyes from the previous tear, but his eyes were dry like the desert that he knew when he was the little slave boy.

Suddenly he heard his Master's footsteps approaching his room. Then he witnessed his Master's anger, when Obi-Wan entered the room using the force in a violent desert storm way.

Anakin knew that the Jedi Order would punish him in a several ways.

Obi-Wan fixed his eyes on Anakin, who right now was looking down at the floor with an expression of sadness.

"Anakin, is time to face your destiny".

Obi-Wan tried to reach his apprentice, by placing his hands over Anakin?s shoulders, but Anakin moved away "How do you toss a life time of you Jedi training for her?"

Anakin's anger grew and with irritation, Anakin responded almost shouting at his Master, "Because I find love, do you know what love is about? Or, perhaps you do not know".

Obi-Wan tried to be calm with Anakin. "I certainly, know what love is about".

Obi-Wan placed gently his hands on Anakin?s back sending some waves of comfort to his suffering padawan.
    Anakin felt a warn wave, and thanked his master. Then both started walking out from the room.

When both reached the main door, Anakin felt his Master's hands rubbing his back.
    Obi-Wan was nearly crying, "Anakin you are still like my son, you always will be, but I cannot help you this time".

"Master, I am the only one who decided this path".

"Why Anakin?"

"Because I love her" Anakin sobbed.

Anakin was expecting to find the whole Jedi Order there ready to dig their sharp teeth into him.
    Then Anakin entered the room, where he would be prosecuted, but he found that there was only Yoda and nobody else.

Please tell me if you like the new version. Should I keep writting?
    feed back please. thanks.

2. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Welcome to read my story. drop in. Thanks.

3. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    The little Master was sitting on huge chair, and he looked like a doll.
    Anakin could not help, and mentally laughed.

"I heard that." Yoda groaned.

Anakin?s face flushed "Sorry Master Yoda."

"Anakin". Yoda spoke in an accusatory tone of voice, "The love killed you Anakin, expelled you will be, stay you can".

Then Anakin gave a confused looked at Yoda.

"Anakin if you decide to stay, Amidala prosecute will be!"

"By who?" Anakin brought his hands together at his chest with fury.

"By her own planet", Obi-Wan responded, who was sitting next to Anakin.

"The reputation of the senator will saved if you go away".

"If I go away nothing will happened to her?"

"Yes". Yoda growled.

Anakin stood up and walked to the door. Then he took a deep breath. "I promise to not come back Master Yoda, but I want only one thing"

"Still WANT Anakin?"

"Yes, please let me say"

"Teenagers", groaned Yoda. Yoda lifted his ears up. "Talk to her if you must?"

"I only want to say good bye to my Angel only for the last time".

"Go away, talk you must".

Obi Wan felt his soul in agony, but there was not any hope for Anakin
    Yoda pointed the exit door to Anakin. Anakin bowed at Yoda and Obi-Wan, and left.
    Anakin was feeling sad because he knew that he was going to die in Naboo.
    ----------------------------
    Two days Later
    Naboo
    ----------------------------
    Amidala was feeling the sweet and warm kisses that Anakin gave to her a month ago.
    Her soul was thirsty with madness by that young boy, who stole her heart. She desired him with a death passion.

Amidala walked to her room, and dropped dead on a chair. She let her body be relaxe on the chair, and pulled out under the chair a holo-message from her beloved husband.

"I do not like the idea of hiding you", Amidala spoke to her husband holo-picture.

"If Sabe finds our secret, well, I will personally kill her". She giggled by herself, imaging Sabe running away from a nuts Senator.

Amidala felt lonely, playing Anakin?s message several times until, she felt sad at her husband?s tiny blue form, and thought that her husband WAS in the temple pretending to a single man.

Suddenly she felt his signature that she would recognize anywhere of the universe.
    Then she turned around to encounter those bluish eyes that had cached her in the network of the love.

"Are you dreaming about me?" Anakin watched Amidala?s face turned red.
    She was ready to say something to him, but he grabbed her gently placing a tender kiss on her soft lips.

"My Angel" hug me please".

"Yes,Anakin all the hugs you want". She hugged him "How long are you going to stay here?, "my Jedi boy".

"Please my angel, do not call me boy".

She gave to him a gentle push and walked to her bed.

"Well, I am waiting Senator", Anakin said seriously.

Amidala flushed" Sorry Mister Jedi".

He gave to her a mischief glance and sat next to her. Then both started to laugh into tears.
    All of a the sudden. Anakin turned serious, and taking a deep breath decided to tell a lie to his Angel.
    He tried to hold back some tears, but suddenly several tears started running down his cheeks.
    Alarmed by her husband?s crying, Amidala hugged him, "Was wrong Ani?"

Anakin buried his head on her lap like a child, then between sobs Anakin said, "I have a hard mission my love, I do not know if if I, I.. can go back".

Before she could say anything to him, Anakin stood up "Please my Angel do not move"

"Why??

"I just want to freeze your form into my mind?.

He kneeled at her, and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks, and stood up leaving Amidala in agony.

"Why did you kiss my cheeks?", asked the perplex Senator.

"Better that way"

"Ani"!

Anakin felt his heart ripping out of his chest with violence, Anakin left ignoring Amidala's sobs.
    He loved her to death, the sight of her made him going crazy, but his soul was being divided in parts and burned itself in one release of agony.
    Life no longer ha

4. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    Nothing's really wrong with this story. It's just harder to get recognized on the Saga board; it's because there's a lot of snobs over here. JUST JOKING. It's just busier here, I guess. Too much going on.

5. BanthaPanthaSithDude

BanthaPanthaSithDude Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2003
    Hey, loved the story. A few grammatical errors but that's why you need a beta-reader right? Keep up the good work! I liked it!

6. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Thanks [face_laugh] nice. My beta reader helped me with my story. Thanks for dropping by in my story. I am going to change my beta reader. She corrected, but.. mistakes.
    :D

7. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Hi I will posting tonight. The Web was off last nigth. Out :mad:

8. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Anakin walked out from Amidala?s room thinking about the big lie that he had just told to her. Anakin?s vision turns blurry with his own tears, and unable to control his own emotions, Anakin drops on the floor almost unconscious.

Suddenly, Anakin stops crying, when he sees that person, who executed his love.
    Sabe was right there looking with a malevolent face as Anakin, who was sitting on the floor almost helpless.

She panicked when, she saw him stand up and approach her with a sadistic look.

"Stop there Skywalker", says Sabe trying to regain some courage, but she was afraid.
    She knew that Anakin can feell her fear, so she decided to call the security, but Anakin with the use of the Force muted her.

"Well, well, Sabe", says Anakin walking around the terrified sabe.
    "Le me see ,Sabe the loyal Sabe".

Then Anakin used the Force and slowly lifted Sabe from the floor, living her suspended in the air.
    "Do you know what I want to do with you?", says Anakin giving the trembling Sabe a mischief glance.

Then Anakin place Sabe softly on the top of one of the ceiling lamps.

"Do not worry I am not a criminal, I will let Amidala do the rest", and he left leaving an angry Sabe, who starting screaming for help.
    When the guards arrived, thought the Sabe?s cleaning behavior let her stuck right up there.

tbc

9. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Anakin reached the last transport that was leaving to Coruscant. Feeling a little tired from the previous ordeal, Anakin decided to get some sleep, but the chatting under different dialects as digging constantly into his brain. Then he realized that day he could not stand being stuck in a crowed place filled with many strangers.

Anakin was feeling annoyed by the mere presence of other people. Anakin thought that he was turning to the dark side.
    The transport traveling under hyper speed swooshing through the permanent darkness of the space made Anakin feel lonelier then ever.

Anakin?s back was killing him after been sitting on the same seat for over two hours, besides the seat was too low for him. In the end sleepiness took over Anakin?s tiredness body leaving his body rocking almost motionless with every jolt of the transport. Finally the transport arrived at Coruscant and Anakin was being awaked by the noises from the people, who were cheerfully leaving the transport. He got up from his seat and walked out feeling more miserable then ever.

"Are you okay?, young padawan", said a woman feeling sorry for the boy, who was now looking sick.

"No madam, thanks", said Anakin with a nice voice.

"Well, I hope your feel better", she said and left in the next taxi cab.

"There is no way to get taxi cab". thought Anakin "I should find a fresher to change my dirty clothes, and might cut off my braid".

Then he starting walking down the streets, until he found a small café.
    The owner of the café business almost had a heart attack, when he saw a Jedi entering to his modest restaurant.

"Excuse me sir, but can I use your fresher for couple of minutes?" asked Anakin to the man wondering if the owner was going to kick him out, when he saw the man?s face turning almost pale.
    Breathing heavily, the man said "I will be glad to let a Jedi use my fresher, and if you want something to eat let me know".
    Anakin flushed, and giving his thanks to the man walked to fresher room to change into a new set of clean clothes.

Inside the fresher room Anakin walked to the mirror to find a reflection that made him choke with sadness. His own reflection made him look like was a dead man walking.
    His face was pale, and his eyes were hollowed with dark marks around his eyes.
    His braid was almost undone. The rest of his hair looks like it had not made contact with a comb for several days. His black tunic and robe were dirty and smelly.

"Why I took that lousy transport?", thought Anakin cursing himself with madness.
    He changed his clothes and left the fresher to find the man waiting for him with a delicious cup of tea.

"I have a cup of tea for you little padawan".

10. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Hey, I do not have nothing against teenagers. Yoda said something about teenagers. I said that just in case some of the readers think that I wrote that with double porpuses. I have one teenager. They are really nice people. [face_blush]

11. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    I like the story! It's nice to get inside Anakin's head like that. I wonder what the man with the tea is doing. Perhaps one of Palpatine's agents? I'll be sure to read this when you post more.

12. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Thanks for reading.

--------------------------
    ***Little padawan?***

"Thanks" said Anakin to the man and starting drinking the delicious tea.

When Anakin finished the tea he asked the cost, but the man did not want any credits back.
    Anakin flushed one more time, and after that he said tanks to the man, left the café to his new unknown destiny.

Then Anakin regretted not cutting his braid, when he felt the braid laying on his shoulders.

"I need to got the temple and retrieve some of my personal belongings, but for now I need.. I need to get a drink".

He knew that drinking alcohol to suffocate his misery was the wrong thing to do, but, Anakin did not care any more about his life. He was practically dead without his angel.

He walked a couple more blocks and found a bar that was almost hide behind of a big tree.
    "Perfect." thought Anakin while he was entering the bar.
    The air felt dense with the different odors coming from the different types of drinks and smoking cigarettes.
    He walked to the main bar and sat on an empty chair next to a green sticky rotten creature.

"Hey what are you doing here, kid?" said the bartender. "Because I do not know anything".

"Well, I need a drink" said Anakin giving the man a murderous glance.

"In that case show me your Id".

Anakin dropped his eyes on the counter and said "This is completely out of the question, I am over eighteen years old".

Anakin's anger rose up and did not sense what was coming next.

Knowing the bartender that the over crossing with Jedi could be caused of dead walked out the main area of the bar and grabbed the boy by his neck.

Anakin took a deep breath, and left a whispered sigh of disappointed. "I am sorry Sir, but let me go before I do something really ugly to you."

"Right, ID please"

Anakin reached out his ID, and showed to the man.

"Thanks kid"

"What kind the drink do you like to get?"

"The killer drink, Sir".

"Are you sure kid?"

Anger clouded Anakin?s mind "I DO NOT CARE IF THE DRINK KILLS ME OR NOT".

"Sure kid". Then the bartender left and in a couple of seconds came back with a green bubbly liquid that smelled of a rotten rat.

Anakin grabbed the drink and drank the whole thing without breathing.

The customers and the bartender looked at the boy and prayed for the kid's survival.
    -------------------------------------------
    thanks
    I will be posting more tonight.

13. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    After several hours two men came in a speeder and dumped by the temple?s door an intoxicated padawan.
    "Let's go before a Jedi Master kills us for letting his padawan get drunk".
    They turned the engine on and left.

Anakin got up from the floor but fell right away.

"I can not ge uk I intox catee Forcee help meee"

Then the force came, but it refused to help the drunken Anakin.

"I hat e beingg dr run nk"

Finally the drunken padawan got up from the floor and made few unbalanced steps and stumbled over his Master, who got there in time to hold the intoxicated padawan.

"Oops Mass teerz? Sith!"

Anakin cursed and looked up into his Master confused face.

"Sssorry Masterrzz"

Obi-Wan battled up to drag Anakin inside the temple before anybody else found that the chosen one was drunk.
    Obi-Wan prayed the Anakin wasn't about to vomit in the corridors when saw his padawan queasy at looking face.
    Anakin giggled and exhaled alcohol on his Master?s worried face.
    Obi-Wan almost choked when he smelled the Killer beverage?s odor from his beloved drunk padawan?s breath.

"What day iz it?"

"Shisss Anakin lest go to our apartment"

"Ourrz apart me ent Mazt teeer?"

Obi-Wan did not say anything and folded himself under his padawan's left arm to help him kept his balance.

"Hurry up, Anakin"

"Whyzz, Masteer?"

"Because Yoda?s quarter is over here, Anakin!"

Then Obi-Wan swallowed hard when he saw the green little Master, in front of them.

"Anakin! Drunk respect you must,"

"Mazzteer the lit tle troll iz zpeaking"

"Anakin, to your quarters, you will go!" yelled Yoda.

Anakin dropped his head down and giggled, when he found that Master Yoda was showing anger.

"I wanna not go, Masterr Yozdaa"

Obi-Wan felt that Anakin pushed too far the ancient Master limits and feared for Anakin?s safety.

"Shisss, Anakin"

Obi-Wan knew what it was coming next, when he saw Master Yoda?s face turn almost dark green and approached Anakin?s shin with his gimer stick.

"Ow!" Anakin yelped, when Yoda's gimer stick found its intended target.

"Please,Master Yoda do not harm him"

Master Yoda released for a moment Anakin?s shin and groaned to the worried Jedi Knight. Then the ancient Master regained his attack waving his stick at Anakin, who was now in tears.

"I amm go ing to diezz Masterr"

Obi-Wan hurried up and quickly dragged Anakin away from the angrier Master and his treacherous gimer stick.

"Well, thatz waz rude,Master"

"Yes, Anakin now lest go to the healers"

"Nooo, Masster , I'zz ll beee all rightzz. Wanna sleep," Anakin talked with an unintelligible voice.

"Okay, Anakin we are going to our quarters"

"dhanzz, Masterr"

Obi-Wan felt tired and sighed with frustration when they finally made to their quarters.

14. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Where is everybody else?

15. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    The next day Anakin got up from the bed and felt as if he was about two times as old the he really was. He did not know how he ended in his room, and he did not remember changing himself, when he find that he was wearing his night clothes.
    Anakin walked to the mirror to found the results of his crazy night out. The chosen one was having a choice headache.

"I should not had that drink".

Suddenly he felt the urgent necessity to run to the fresher, so he left his room without seeing where he was going.

Pum Master favorite plant fell all over the carpet.

Crack The Corelian tea set got broken in tiny pieces.

Finally the sick padawan reached the fresher and started throwing up. When he finished he left the fresher feeling worth than ever.

"Sith" Anakin cursed when he saw Obi-Wan?s plant all over the carpet, and the expensive Corelian tea set reduced into tiny pieces on the floor.

"He is going to kill me". Then he went to the kitchen to get some cleaning supplies, when he heard an incoming holo message. He did not want to take the holo message, so he decided to do the cleaning later and went to his room and started packing some of his few belongings.

"My lovely Knight, this is Sabe"

"Sabe? " Anakin stopped packing

"I did my best, my lovely Obi, Anakin is gone"

"lovely? "

"I got rid of Anakin, so please call me, bye "

"She got rid of me? " Anakin closed his eyes, and felt a stabbing pain that made him inhale deeply.

"Obi-Wan? "

Anakin pressed his right hand on his lips, and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Why Master?"

The padawan looked as if he was in pain. "Master dirty secret"

"Sith Master dirty secret, he betrayed me".

Finally, he dropped his hand and burst into a sinister laughter. "Master and Sabe, will be paying a higher price".

16. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Anakin felt his heart racing, and his blood boiled with anger.

"Obi Wan. It was all his fault".

The padawan was ready to unleash his anger, and he could not keep the rage inside him any longer. Then with fury he bited his lips, until blood came out, so he could taste his own blood already poisoned by the bitterness of the betrayal.

"My Master is not going to get away with this". Anakin let some tears run down his cheeks. Ah! my Master in his tales about the dark side with girls".

Anakin sobbed "The difference between right and wrong". Anakin sat on the floor and curled into a ball of misery.

"If I take the dark side it will dominate my path? , but I will not turn".

Anakin got up from the floor and went to his room to search for his light-saber. When he found his light-saber he turned it on, stared at the blue humming light.
    Anakin remembered a light-saber is the weapon of noble warrior, who only used it in defense. Then he switched the light-saber off and hooked it to his belt.

17. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Amidala curled herself up in the corner of the chair, thinking about Anakin?s last words. "I have a hard mission my love, I do not know if if I, I.. can not go back".

"Why I got married with a Jedi?".

Amidala got from the chair to get her wedding?s holo. The holos had to be somewhere. Amidala opened some drawers, but instead she found her husband?s second light-saber. "Ah. Ani, you left your light-saber again.". She giggled about her husband?s careless. She kept searching into the drawer and found more items from her beloved irresponsible husband. " Ani?s boxers, tunic, belt". She made a disgusted face when she grabbed two pair of dirty smelly socks from her drawer. "Ani you are still the little boy from Tatooine." She grabbed Anakin?s light-saber, and it switched the blade on.
    She remembered how Anakin jumped on her when she took the light-saber away from him.

"Padme, this is not a toy!".

"Ani, I know how to use it".

"Noooo you do not".

Then both ended on the floor laughing and kissing each other.

Then she sighed,raising the light-saber in a ridicule salute, and swung it in a wide arch around her, cutting neatly and effortlessly through the back of one chair.

"If Anakin could see me doing this, I would be grounded in my room for days".

Amidala switched the light-saber off and it dropped it on the bed. Then she left her room. Amidala walked by the corridors thinking about how to get her husband back.

"I will bring him back here, yes if I have to tie him up I will do that".

Finally, Padme found sabe?s room and entered, but something made her to stop.

"My Lord, I led Anakin fall into our trap."

"Nice Sabe, I will be sure that you get your rewards".

"Yes my Lord, and now Anakin is probably thinking right now that Obi-Wan is the only responsible person from his expulsion from the Jedi Order".

Amidala anger raised up and clenched her fists "You traitor". Amidala stepped back and left to her room. "I will kill you Sabe, I will". Amidala rushed inside her room and picked Anakin?s light-saber from the bed.

18. emimar

emimar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2003
    Sorry it's taken me a while to post. I've just been down latley and I don't normally read cannon charator stories. I'll read it when I have time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.