main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Love Withstands Everything J/J COMPLETED 10/10/2004!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JAGSGURL15, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    DISCLAIMER : I dont own Star Wars or anything in this story The places ships species and characters (such as Jag Fel) all belong to George Lucas ( unfortunatly) I am not making any money of this it is just for fun and enjoyment :) (and romance) [face_love] so dont sue

Title: Love Withstands Everything
    Time: During the njo but no going along with any specific book or battles
    Major Character:Jaina Solo; Jagged Fel
    Minor Characters:Han and Leia Solo ;Wedge Antilles; Soontir and Syal Fel
    Summary:Jaina and Jag are in love. However, personal losses and pestering families are making it difficult to stay together
    Rating: PG to PG13 for romantic things
    Genre: Romance, action/adventure

2. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Jagged Fel commander of the Chiss Squadron,was flying home in his clawcraft, thinking about how he couldn't wait to get back to Bakura to see his girlfriend of 2 years Jaina Solo. It had been two months since the two had last seen each other and at that time it was for a hurried second.

All squadrons except Jaina's had been called to the aid of Colonel Gavin Darklighter, commander of the famous Rogues.
    While they had been out on a routine training mission for the benefit of their new pilot, thy had run into an angry group of Vong, whom upon seeing the Rogues had begun fighting angrily.

As the Vong's backup began to showup Colonel Darklighter had called for backup of his own,sensing his squadron of 12 was seriously outnumbered.

Jag did not want to go without Jaina but because of orders was forced. His uncle General Wedge Antilles had hurriedly called over the intercom,"All squadrons excluding Twin Suns shall be leaving to backup the Rogues in 2 minutes. Twin Suns remains on base patrol until other squadrons return."

3. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Anything with Jag and Jaina being together is good. Please do continue.

4. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    as it is 224 in the morning where i am at and i am struggling to keep my eyes open i shall post again tomorrow thanks for the suport

5. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    I agree. No J/J story should ever be left unfinished. [whiny voice]More! More! I want more![/whiny voice] 8-}

edit: JG15, check your PM's

6. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Jag longed to see her beautiful face and kiss her sweet lips with her in his arms forever. He was just a couple of hours from Bakura and was trying everyway in the world to make his ship go faster.

Jag had just droppd out of hyperspace when his comlink beeped. "Colonel Fel here." Jag said in his com link wondering why his uncle would page him so close to base.

"Jag, Colonel Solo flew out against orders to go help the Rogues. Her ship was hit hard by the Vong and was last seen plumenting rapidly towards Naboo. Since your squadron is the only one that hasn't landed yet will you go and get her?"

Jag was startled and at a loss fo words for a moment. He finally said with pain in his voice,"I will go and get her, General Antilles. But I have a question. Do I need to take my squadron?" "No that will be unnessecary Colonel Fel. Jedi Master Kyp Durron is right there also and you will go with him"
    ---------------------------------------------

7. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    i love this. uppies, i love j/j.

8. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    More please. Don't leave us hanging with this [face_devil] cliffie.

9. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Jag immediatly turned his clawcraft around and headed back to hyperspace. All he could think of while he was headed to Naboo was Jaina. What if she was hurt? What would he do without her? He just wished she would stop going against the orders established by General Antilles. She was bringing her into unnessesary danger. His thoughts were interrupted by his comlink chirping fleuntly at his side. "Fel here." he said calmly. " Jag this is Kyp. I'm about 20 minutes behind you so as soon as you get to Naboo begin your search. If you find her send me your coordinates. She may need medical attention before I can get there do you have a basic med kit abord your clawcraft?" "Yes, Fel out"

10. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    loved it.more soon? please. i'll be good.

11. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    More please! This is going to turn out to be an excellent fic! Can't wait to see more. [face_smile] you're doing great.

Fireyforce

12. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    great post, young padawan :cool:

13. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Great post. More please?
    [face_begging]

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    This is really cool, although it reminds me slightly of Echoes. :p It's great though. More soon please! BTW~ Mush! Mush! Mush! Mush! :p I gotta go to a basketball game now so... you're lucky I don't have lots of time. ;)

15. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    sorry guys my internet is messing up and wont let me on but for two or three minutes at a time i had a friend post this for me

soo i will talk to my master and see if of she will post for me tilll i get it fixed

16. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Okay. Hope you don't have too much trouble! :D

17. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    ok guys for now my internet is letting meon soi will post in just a sec
    but i have a ?

u know how other people who wrie stories have soe one look over there stuff before they post and proofread and throw ideas in and everything

well im really bad at proofreading my own stuff so if anyone would like to do it for me i would appreciate it ad the post iscoming

i would like to say thanks to everyone for all the support an to my mastr jedida

thanksjedida for those pointers i will keep that in mind
    well let me get my thing readyto post

18. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    ok guys here it is sorry about the wait
    ---------------------------------------------

Jaina Solo, commander of Twin Suns was like her squadron supposed to be on patrol.
    But instead by her own choice mind you she was out in the middle of space attempting to fight a large group of Vong skips surronding the Yammosk. Jaina had taken off without permission and withou informing anyone where she was going. She was thinking bout this guiltly when her Xwing not being able to avoid all the shots firing rapidly from the skips was hit. She had been hit already seeral times during this battle,but this hi was definately the most critically taking out all shields. She tried without success to jump back to hyprspace but upon finding her hyperdrive beyon repair she just fought for herlife.

19. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Oooooh, [face_devil] cliffie.

Please tell me Jag gets there soon.

20. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    This is GREAT! If you still need someone to proof your story, I'd be happy to! Just PM posts to me, or if you want I can give you my email.

NYC

21. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    hey nyc gurl thanks a lot for that offer when i get some more typed up i will pm it too u

22. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Cool. :D I can't wait for more.

23. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!

24. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I agree with Jedida MORE MORE MORE MORE POSTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    hey guys sorry for the wait

i just ent the post off to natalie to get betaed.
    As soon as she sends it back illl post.
    thank for the support love lots '
    tiffany
    ps if anone knows of any good j/j stories will u let e know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.