main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Love Your Costume! - Humor - Boba Fett, Dengar, Bossk - One Shot

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart
    Hazel
    AzureAngel2
    Briannakin
    earlybird-obi-wan

The aftermath of a visit to a strange planet by some of our favorite bounty hunters.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The hatch of Slave I couldn’t close fast enough for Boba Fett. The nav-computer had malfunctioned dumping him, Bossk and Dengar in orbit of a strange, primitive planet.

They decided to check the planet out while the nav-computer figured out where they were and set course, properly, for Coreilla.

In the course of their research they learned that the planet was celebrating some holiday where the human like inhabitants wore costumes so they hid Slave I and they all headed to the large population center that was within walking distance.

Boba himself had been complimented more times than he could count for having such a great Boba Fett costume while people raved that Bossk looked just like a Trandoshan and asked him how he did it. Dengar was lucky since he was asked who he was supposed to be.

To add to all the confusion they had seen adults, adolescents and children of all dressed as Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Imperial Officers, Clone and Storm Troopers, the Emperor, Darth Vader, pilots, Ewoks, Wookiees, Jawas, Tusken Raiders, Senators from the Old Republic, some dressed as him and many more.

What was weird was that those dressed as Princess Leia were dressed differently, some were wearing a white dress with the hair down in twists over the ears while others were wearing something similar to what the princess was wearing on Bespin and a few were dressed in the outfit she had worn chained to Jabba the Hutt.

Several of the adults had commented on his ‘costume’ and one marveled on how he did he find the time to make such a realistic Boba Fett costume and asked if he was with the 501st. To add to the oddness a few had guessed to Bossk and Dengar’s identity and asked what 501st group they were a part of.

They had returned to Slave I not long after that.

“Let’s get out of here and leave this crazy planet behind!” Boba snapped as he headed for the cockpit.

“I’m with you on that one mate.” Dengar said. “I’ve never seen anything like it and hope I never will.”

‘Letss get going then.” Bossk said.

Boba strapped himself in and started the takeoff sequence. A few moments later they broke through the atmosphere; destroying some random pieces of junk in orbit in the process.

“Hello Hyperspace!” Boba said as the nav-computer chimed that it was more than ready to leave the sorry planet behind.

“I vote we don’t mention this planet to anybody.” Dengar commented after they entered Hyperspace.

“I second that.” Boba said, “We can’t have anybody getting inflated ideas about themselves.”

Bossk just made a noise of agreement.

Xxxxxxx

Meanwhile on Earth at different space agencies around the world scientists were puzzling over some odd readings.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy belated Halloween

Please leave your thoughts and opinions

Chyntuck likes this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Funny Halloween piece.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  3. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Yes, that! [face_laugh]
    Delightful little Halloween romp. Fun and refreshing to see a story with these guys and their "fish out of water" experience here on good ol' Earth. I wish I had seen more costumes like the ones they did—it was all Elsa and such out my way. :p

Thanks for sharing! :D

4. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    [face_laugh]

Love this!

5. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Thanks earlybird-obi-wan! :)

Well they landed near a large city that had lots of Star Wars Fans, Findswoman. It's funny because I was trying to think of characters to use and it occurred to me that one doesn't usually see fun pieces for our bounty hunter friends so they were recruited (shanghaied) for this fun little one-shot.

Thanks Revanfan1. :) Glad that I could get you to laugh.

Findswoman likes this.
  6. thedarkbeckons

thedarkbeckons Jedi Master star 1

Dec 2, 2013
    Great little piece! Love the concept and execution!...just one thing though, this deserves to be a longer fic! :D Definitely suggest coming back to it someday and adding more detail. As funny as this was, more dialogue with us naive humans could make for an absolute gutbuster!

Lady_Misty likes this.
  7. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    thedarkbeckons I might return to this concept and add some familiar characters to the mix. Who knows Luke, Leia and Han might get swamped and asked for their autographs or asked if they asked for roles in the Sequel Trilogy.

thedarkbeckons likes this.
  8. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Haha! Fun little piece. I especially liked their confusion about Leia's costumes. :D

Lady_Misty likes this.
  9. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    amidalachick it's supposed to be a backwater planet with no interplanetary travel so anyone could have been surprised.