main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lovers Cantina : The ani/ami lounge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Anakin's Angel, Aug 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Heh. Well, I've never started one of these 'lounge' threads, but I figured all the a/a fans might want somewhere to chat :D

Also, feel free to post a/a-related anything in here. Tell us about your website, your fic, your great aunt helen who loves a/a...

You get the picture, right? ;)

aa :)

2. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    *walks in*

Hey, not bad!

I should be working on my post for DC, but I'm not.

3. Anakin's Angel

May 3, 2000

Bad Pallas ;) I'll forgive you...seeing as how I have about 4 stories I should be working on, and a website update or two :eek:

4. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    :D I know I'm bad . . . but I'll get working on it soon, I'm just not bored enough yet.

Hmm, Ani/Ami stuff . . .

Oh! Isn't the Ani on the banner dreamy?

5. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Absolutely! I have that pic currently as my desktop and I can't help but drool over it every morning when I turn my computer on. [face_love]

6. Anakin's Angel

May 3, 2000

I'll say!

//faints

Nice to see you, Julie :D

And to think...we have the whole 8 more months to wait before II :_|

7. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    Good to see you're back, AA! :) Summer's dangerous, everybody goes on vacation and can't write!

Waiting for II is agony! Especially since Lucasfilm gets really stingie and extra careful about keeping things secret the last 6 months before the movie comes out. The only things left to really look forward to are the trailer and the book (and then we have to struggle not to read it before seeing the movie). :_|

I've realised that I will need to see Ep.2 more times than I previously was estimating. I was thinking setting aside $70 exculsively for the tickets would let me see the movie enough times to satisfy me, but now I don't think so...

Tommorrow's Select Pic better have Ani in it. *sniff* I'm suffering from withdrawls!

8. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Hey Julie!

I'm writing my post now, so I'm not so evil anymore . . . the Ani on the banner gives me strength :)

EpII? I remember when TPM came out, I got the book a week before for my birthday and I made my brother hide it in his room so I couldn't take a sneak peek . . .

9. Anakin's Angel

May 3, 2000

I hear you :(

Can you believe this? I only saw TPM once at the theatre! I don't drive, and nobody would take me to see it again :( So..I had to pay $7.00 to see it in my hotel room when I was on vacation in Hawaii! :mad:

Anyway...I agree that we need another Ani select...or an A/A one would be better! I hate the ones with just someones feet or something.

BTW: I've finally updated my story "Anulekha" and intend on doing so everyday until it's complete. :p

10. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    Oh goody! I need to go re-read it! :)

I saw TPM only 4 times in the theater for the same reason! I didn't drive then (I was too terrified of driving and didn't finally work up the nerve to get my license until last year.)

But my incorrigble brother downloaded it off the 'Net (with Japanese subtitles!), so I was able to watch it for free and in poor quality (better than nothing) until it came out on video.

Some of those Selects were so pathetic, especially some of the early ones. Pics hands, half a head, ugh! Right now we seem to get a really great one only about once a month at best! :_|

11. Anakin's Angel

May 3, 2000

Hahaha...I'm 27 and I still don't know how to drive [face_blush].

You really dl'd from the net? Julie, you little bootlegger, you ;) My slow connection would have made that impossible, I envy those with DSL. Sigh.

I can remember my reaction to the very 1st select...it was our first look at Anakin!Hayden :D By now, we've seen so many!

Not that I'd complain about 10000 more, mind you ;)

12. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    heehee!
    I want a pic of Anakin leaning against a wall, all sultry like, and with his eyes staring right at you with that 'I know something you don't' smile.... maybe dressed in that thin nightshirt we get brief glimpses of in snippets on the official site (darn Jedi robes hide too much).

13. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Julie- would we all [face_love]

Darn tunics! Argh ?[face_plain]

14. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    *girlish giggle and sigh*

15. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Ofcorse I wouldn't mind one of a TMP Obi Wan either...

16. Vee

Vee Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 16, 2000
    NABOO DUCKS!

Just thought I should share it ... *misses The Penitent*

17. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    AA what a great idea!! Do you know if any of the admin locked you Ani/Ami Index....if so are you going to set it up over here?

Ani...dreamy..I've even go a giant picture of him on my destop as wallpaper. Episode Two let me at it! ;)

Julie I agree more Anakin and less Jedi tunics! He can't wear that all the time can he?

Amidala

18. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    *crosses fingers* More Ani, Less Robes... [face_love]

Oops...think I just shorted out my keyboard there... ;)

19. Jedi-Jae

Jedi-Jae Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2001
    OK, what I want to know is why the women in SW get their clothes ripped up, but the men don't.

The guys get to drool over Padme's navel and bare back because her white suit gets all torn up! Why don't Ani's clothes get torn at all? A little equal opportunity would be nice here! ;)

20. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    Yes! Its not fair! Can't we have one shirtless sparring match between Obi and Ani? Its plausible and easy to do, guys are always removing their shirts during sports practices. Is that so much to ask? But no the only thing the guys ever lose is a arm! :p

21. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    It's a dictatorship with the filming, writing, etc.- It's filmed by guys, and made for what guys want to see. And most guys do not want to see another shirtless dude. They prefer the ladies.

Well fellow girlies- we should protest!

22. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AngelQueen looks at one hand:: Shirtless Ani... ::AngelQueen looks at other hand:: Padmé's stomach and back... ::AngelQueen tosses the prospective of Padmé out the window::

Give me a Shirtless Ani any time of the day or night!!!! ::AngelQueen gives a shameless grin::

AngelQueen

23. Jedi-Jae

Jedi-Jae Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2001
    <<passes out at the idea of a shirtless sparring match between Ani and Obi>>

It's not fair! Just a little skin, George? Please?

Or maybe just one nice form-fitting outfit? I mean, jeez, look at Padme's white suit! Maybe a black spandex suit for Ani? <<faints>>

24. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AngelQueen drools, a puddle forming on the floor:: Shirtless Ani and Obi... Ani in a black spandex suit... ::AngelQueen melts into a puddle of goo::

If they have this kind of stuff in Episode II, I think it will be an even bigger hit than TPM!!

You think they'd let posters of a shirtless, seductively grinning Ani be sold?

AngelQueen (who is still a puddle of goo!)

25. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001

***ThatJediGirl Drools***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.