Lovers Fate -A/A--O/NC-- A/U I'M ALIVE!! a.n. 10/26

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Anakins_Goddess_01, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well this is my first Fan Fiction Its an A/A romance Hope you all enjoy!

Well here's the post.. ENJOY!

Ok before I get sued... DISCLAIMER : well I don't own any of the star wars stuff but I am creating some people later on so if you wanna use them just email me!

Oh and by the way these ( // ) mean talk throught the force and/ or thoughts k?

(Morning after the Wedding)

The refreshing Naboo sun slowly rose over the towering cliffs surrounding Theed Palace. The suns rays shone brightly through the think Velvet curtains onto the Newlyweds bed, slowly waking them. Anakin slowly rose his head to see the bright rays of the golden sun shining on the face of his new wife.

Force, she looks so peaceful. Anakin thought to himself.

"How can I not be peaceful with you by my side?" Padme whispered still facing the other way. Anakins face was twisted with shock.

"What?!" Was all he was able to get out.

Padme answered with confusion. "You just said that I look so peaceful, I was just telling you why I am."

"Padme I never said that,I was thinking it!"

Padme, excited jumped up so see could look him in the eyes, "What?! But I heard what you were thinking then, how can that be?"

Anakin layed on his back and let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding. "I don't know how you could hear what I was thinking, I really have no clue."

Padme plopped down on the bed laying in Anakins arms. "This is great! Now we can talk when we're apart, don't you see how great this is?"

" Well, yea, I guess it's great, but we will have to practice before we actully use it...." Anakin trailed off.

Padme rolled over to face Anakin with the biggest smile on her face. "We will have to practice your shielding too.....You can have some private thoughts!" Anakin finished with a huge grin as he remembered some thoughts of hers about him.

Padme let of a loud HUMPH and punched Anakin in the ribs.

"Hey.." Anakin yelled, "You announce them pretty loud, Im sure every Force-Sensitive being in the Galaxy has heard your thoughts!" Anakin finished waiting for another punch in the ribs... or something worse.

Padme did nothing and finally answered. "Well I guess I will learn to think otherwise... Until then I think we should tell the Jedi Council about our marriage, before they find out on their own."

Anakin just looked over at his wife in shock, he loved her with all his heart, but he was not ready to tell the Council. Not yet!

Well what did you guys think? Its kinda slow and boring right now but I have more written and I promise that it gets better! Until next time!! And remember to reply I love reading them!! :D :D
  2. Jedi_jem Jedi Master

star 4
    Great start Anakins_Goddess_01! :D
    Hope you continue soon!
  3. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Jedi_Jem I hope To have a post up later today or early tommorow morning!
    :D
  4. DANA28 Jedi Master

star 4
    I love Hayden too, and your story has a great start. Hayden has the best smile! [face_love]
  5. Meow2Hayden Jedi Padawan

hehe i love that story...u have to make it longer!!! its cute but what happened to the last part where obi-wan walks in? u did not put that part..why? that part was good! lol ok this is geting kinda long so ill read it again tomorrow! k..oh ya and dont forget...I LOVE HAYDEN MORE THAN U!!HAHA HES MINE ALL MINE..NO ONE ELES! MINE! HEHE J/K WE BOTH LOVE HIM!! LOL BYE
  6. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Meow2Hayden: Sarah u don't need to spoil the story for everyone, but heres your Obi-Wan part ok. ttyl bye

Dana28-- I Know Haydens smile is just ugh! So hot!

On with the story!

" I think we should wait a while, before we tell the Council." Anakin replyed wanting to get out of the subject.
    " Alright Ani, but if we get caught I'm gunna..."
    Padme was interrupted by Anakin trying to keep his pride, " Your gunna what? Give me the 'You better watch it face'?"
    Padme cut right back in, " I'll grab that lightsabre' of yours and whack you over the head!"
    Padme shot a glance at Anakin and jumped off the bed with Anakin chasing right behind her. The chasing went on for about a minute when finally Anakin tackled her and tickled her until she was screaming for mercy. Just then Obi-Wan walked in slamming the door behind him. Anakin didn't notice but Padme looked at him and froze. Anakin stared down at Padme, when he finally got a clue he looked over to see Obi-Wan staring at him with a look that could only mean one thing. What is going on here.

Obi-Wan cleared his throat and finally gathered the words he needed to say, " What is going on in here, I felt a major change in the Force."
    "Uh...Um..We...Uh" was all Padme could get out and turned to Anakin hoping he could explain better.
    Anakin barely found the power to talk, he desperatly wanted Obi-Wans approval but knew he would never get it. " What she meant to say was..."
    "Well.. what is it?" Obi-wan cut in.
    " Obi-Wan, we're married."
    Obi-wans face dropped in shock, he was prepared for anything but this. "Your What!" Padme stood up and straightened her nightgown, " We're married"
    Obi-wan glared at the couple and finally broke the akward silence they all knew was coming. " Anakin may I speak with you in private please?"
    Anakin turned to Padme gave her a wink and walked out of the room in the honorable step behind the Master.

Sabe' walked in and looked at Padme, wondering why two Jedi were in her room this early. " So.. What was that all about?"
    Padme turned around trying not to show her happiness and desperatly wanting to avoid the question. " What are you talking about?"
    " Oh come on Padme I just saw Anakin leave your room and he couldn't look much happier."
    Padme turned back towards her loyal friend and handmaiden, " Ok.." Padme started " Me and Anakin are married... But you have to promise not to tell any one.. Ok?"
    Sabe looked at her friend in shock, this was not what she had planned to here, but it was her best friend and if she was happy, Sabe was all for it. "Do you want me to decoy for you today? You probably want to spend the day with Anakin so I can go to the Senate Meeting today for you."
    Padme was glad her friend offered to decoy, she hated having to ask someone to do her job. " That would be great Sabe, Thanks so much."
    Sabe smiled at her friends delight, " No problem, But I want to here all the details later."
    Padme turned back around towards the bed at her friends comment, " Ok.. But not without a fight!" Padme screamed while picking up a pillow from her bed and hitting Sabe right in the face. Soon the whole room was filled with feathers, and the screams and laughs of joy.

Anakin followed Obi-wan outside the Senator quarters and into a long hallway. Obi-Wan twisted around and stared at his Padawan with disbelief still lurking in his gray eyes. Anakin knew that he wouldn't get his Masters approval, but he had to try. "Say something, Master."
    Obi-wan looked harshly at his Padawan after the comment, he knew better than to blurt out impaitently, " Alright Anakin, What were you thinking?" Obi-wan hissed back at him, " Do you know what the consequences are for doing this, you ill be kicked out of the order, do you understand that Anakin?"

Anakin frowed at the harsh dissaproval of his Master, "I know the order Master, and if I have to, I will leave the Jedi. She is my life now, and always will be. Nothing anyone can say will change my mind about this. The code is wrong, We need more tha
  7. Meow2Hayden Jedi Padawan

thats better taryn! hehe its getting good! i wanna know how the ending turns out so hurry up ok loser! hehe ok well ttyl buh bye
  8. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Meow2Hayden: um.. ok Sarah calm down lol well how many times do I have to tell you this is gunna be really long like one of those 50 page fanfiction IF ANYONE ELSE READS IT! if they dont i will just email u the story once i write it! so this is gunna be really long this probably wont be over for a year or so. so just move to texas already and calm down! jk ill miss ya!! sniff sniff
    next post is coming but i dont know how long it will be ill try to make it longer but im not the fastest typer ok!
  9. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Sarah..... I mean SKANK... lol jk well here more of the story for ya and if theres any other readers out there... Well here ya go! Oh and sarah i think you will like this part!!!!

Padme and Sabe were still on the bed fighting with feathers flying everywhere when Anakin walked in. He sensed happiness comin from the room before he walked in, but a feather filled room and two screaming women was not at all what he expected. Padme looked away to see Anakin walk in and he gave her his sexiest grin, that made her totally ignore the world around her. // How can anyone have that Hot of a smile! // She also forgot that he could here her, and he tryed to tell her what was coming but before he could say anything Padme got hit right across the chest and went falling butt first to the bed.

She looked up at Sabe to speak but she was interrupted by Anakin trying to say 'I tryed to tell you' while busting out laughing. Padme just gave him an evil glare and looked back at Sabe. Sabe stared down at Padme like she almost killed her," I finally got you!"

Padme looked at her best friend and then turned her face down toward the bed that was covered with pillowfuls of feathers, "Oh, shut up Sabe!" She knew she sounded stupid but she couldnt think of anything smart to say, with Anakin standing right next to the bed.
    When she finally figured out what to do she grabbed her pillow and hit Sabe in the back of knees with all her strength. Sabe fell to her hands and knees next to Padme.
    Padme laughed back," You better learn to keep your eyes open Sabe, you never know when..." she was cut of by Sabe jumping on her and them falling to the floor and rolling onto Anakin's feet.

Anakin looked at Padme and Sabe like they were little girls fighting over who will get to be the princess, " Well what do ya know, there's a war going on through here to."
    At the sound of Anakin's voice Padme froze, remembering that her and Sabe were not the only ones in the room. "Well she started it!" Sabe said standing up.
    Padme looked at her with an evil glance, she knew she did start it but didn't want to admit it. " I did not you liar!"
    Sabe just looked back and started plucking feathers off her dress, " Ya ok, I'll be leaving, I have a meeting to attend." Sabe walked out of the room, winking at Padme as she walked out.

Anakin saw the wink and turned back to Padme, " What? I thought you HAD to go to the meeting today?"
    Padme turned and walked to the 'fresher to get the feathers out of her hair, " Oh, I have to go to a meeting today, but it's not with the Senate." Padme winked hoping he would catch on.

Anakin followed her and wrapped his arms around her, " Well, Mrs. Skywalker, what do you say a day on the town, I've been dieing to see it."
    Padme leaned back against him and put her head in the crook of his neck. " Well why don't you tell me, your the supposed 'Chosen One' with the mind reading powers." Padme turned to around to face him and pulled his braid till their lips met. Anakin pulled away lips still almost touching, " I take that as a yes?!"

Well thats all I have time for right now, but i promise more later! Check back tommorow morning! :D And I have something big planned that should be up in a few posts so keep watching :D!
  10. Meow2Hayden Jedi Padawan

hehe its so cute! lol am i the only one reading ur story? its prolly cuz its a new one lol ok ttyl buyz
  11. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    I hoping it's only because it's new I think this story could do good if more people read but i guess I'm fine just writing!

Well here's some more for those people that are actully reading hope you all like!

After a while Anakin finally let her go to get ready. It took her about an hour and all her patience to get the feathers out of her hair, and by the time she picked out a dress she was sure it was already noon. Padme slowly walked out of her dressing room and down the hall to the sitting room where she told Anakin to wait for her. To her suprise he actully listened, and he was there, but he was asleep. At that sight Padme stood and stared seeing if he could sense her presence through the Force, without success she went closer and loudly cleared her throat making Anakin jump up and grab hold of his lightsabre'.

" Are you always this jumpy?" She questioned him.
    Anakin put back his lightsabre' and walked closer, " Are you always this beautiful?" Padme stood their quite and embarrased at his question, but answered it with a simple smile. Anakin was completely mezmorized by her beauty, she always seemed to glow. It didn't matter whether he saw her in her worst of times or in the best, she was an angel. His angel. He stepped back to get an overly view of what she was wearing. She was dressed in a simple light Jade colored dress that clung to her ever curve perfectly. Her hair was flowing with radiant curls that bounced with her movement. He loved her this way. The way she looked when she wasn't Senator, the way she could be so beautful by just being simple, today she was Padme' Naberrie, not Senator Amidala.

Once Anakin had come out of his mezmorizing he noticed the charm that she wore around her neck. The Jappor Snippet he gave her so many years ago. // You still have that old thing// He sent to her throught the Force as they made their way out of their quarters. She turned to look at him as if she were going to speak out loud but continued throught their bond. // Of course I did, anything that would remind me of the little boy who swept me off my feet.// Anakin just smiled at her comment as they kept walking through the Palace.

As they slowly walked through the town Anakin held Padme close to his side. He knew that at any moment the Council could contact them and have them seperated. He was thankful that no one recognized them as they walked through the town, for if they were recognized it would definitly be reported. Anakin wondered how Padme was able to live her life like she did, having her ever move, every action, every mistake brought out to the public. He wondered how she could keep her life in control with the whole planet of Naboo know everything about her. He knew that if the public knew of his every action they would probably sentence him to a life of banishment.

When they reached the end of the town, they turned to go towards the waterfalls that were over in the meadows by the cliffs. They had been there once before but Anakin knew he had to make this time more special. He wanted to value their time together before the Council, and not to mention the rest of the Galaxy found out about their marriage. When they arrived at the meadow they layed in each others arm surronded by the sound of the slight breeze and the distant waves crashing on to the cliff below them. They layed in each other presence drowned in a comfortable silence waiting for the stars to slowly appear in the mysterious sky. When the warm sun finally set over the horizon, darkness claimed the land and the stars finally joined them in their everlasting love and joy. They layed for hours breaking the silence only to whisper, ' I Love You's' and to kiss every so often.

By Midnight Padme had her head on Anakin's chest and his arms were wrapped protevtively around her. Padme layed in the comfort of her husband's arms staring up at the dark sky that was filled with so many bright diamonds. She listened to the rhythm of his heart and the sound of his breathing, she tho
  12. Meow2Hayden Jedi Padawan

hehe thats so cute!i got tery(<<lol dont know how to spell it..oh well) eyed :_| whawha lol ok anyways i cant wait to here the ending!

Well Sarah are you crying yet? :_| I bet you were a little shocked at the ending :eek: I didn't warn u about that part hehehehe yes I can be so evil!!

[face_love]Everyone wave and say thank you to Sarah (Meow2Hayden). She is the one that actully persuaded me to get this fiction on the internet! Thanks for your support! I am really starting to sound older than 15!Somebody slap me please!:D

hehe thats me!!!! lol
  13. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    i just wanted to up this and omg! are there any readers out there? i guess it slow season well the next post should be up tommorow. i didnt have time this morning!

taryn
  14. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL! It's great! I was hoping some writer was going to go down this road.
    UUUUPPPPPP!!!

I will totally keep reading!

15. Jedi_jem Jedi Master

star 4
    You're posting so fast that I can't keep up!*lol* Oh well, keep posting at that speed anyway and i'll try to keep up ;)

Guess I haven't replied in a while but I'm still here! :D
    Another post soon?
  16. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi ! Wow i do have readers! You have no idea how excited I a! Un fortunatly I couldnt get my self to write today but since I havent done it in 2 days I promise one tommorow
    Thanks :Swishes hand in front of you: "You will keep reading my story" lol stay tuned!

Tear
  17. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey every one my brother is helping with my next post, Because i got writers block kinda, so the post should be up by tommorow night. It should be good with my brothers help and all! so i hope you guys stay here and this just gave me an excuse to UP my post! weee haa!
  18. Jedi_jem Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Uppppers!!! And a post is in the making It should be here by tonite!!

Tear
  20. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
  21. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone did I promise a post or what!? Well here it is for ya!I would love some ideas if anyone has anything they want to see happen in the story, I've changed it some much already that I can't belive how much the original sucked!

I miss you Sarah, come back to Vegas and visit me soon! :_| I dedicate this post to you! I hope you like it....And to anyone else out there I hope you all enjoy!

Padme slowly rose from Anakin's protective arms, slightly turning her head to face her precious Ani. Fearing the worst Anakin reached in his tunic for his Comm. The silver device he pulled out of his vest was blinking with a bright read light, and Anakin gave Padme a quick worriful glance and then pressed the button to play the message. In front of them was a fuzzy blue Holo image of Master Yoda and Mace Windu in the Meditation room. Before they started their speech Anakin noted the worried look plastered on their faces, and he knew that moment that they knew about the Marriage.

The message was short and quick, but full of important information that neither Anakin nor Padme wanted to hear. Mace Windu simply stated that they knew about the Marriage and that their presence was required immediately at the Counsil's request. When the message was over the blue Holo of the Masters slowly faded and the flashing on the Comm stopped. Anakin stared back at Padme, she sat still her hands softly laying in the course grass with the sound of the crashing waves still in the backround. She looked at Anakin with tears beginning to fill her eyes. So many thoughts were raging throught her head. What if they seperate us? What if Anakin has to leave the Jedi. What if... What if... She kept asking herself these questions not realizing Anakin standing up infront of her.

By the time she came out of her thoughts she had tears flowing freely down her face, and Anakin outstretched his hand to help her up. She grabbed his hand lightly and he pulled her up into his arms. All her fear and anger was passed to him as he held her close and her tears now fell onto his tunic. He could hear all her thoughts and all the things she thought was going to happen. They stood there in the Meadow for a long time, Both knew that when they did leave they would most likely be seperated, And that was a problem that they were not ready to deal with quite yet.

When Padme's tears finally slowed Anakin pulled her close and told her that every thing would work out, and that he would not be taken away from her. He told her that he would leave the Jedi for her anyday. She did not want him to leave the Jedi, that was what he dreamed of his whole life, she didn't want him to give up his whole life for her, but she knew that he would and that it was almost impossible for the Jedi to except their Marriage without any catch. When they both finally got the strength to push the worst of their thought to the back of their mind they had one last kiss for the night and they slowly and dreadfully started to walk back to the Palace.

When they arrived at the Palace, they walked towards their quarters, planning on enoying the few hours they had left of the day and maybe the last time they would see each other for a while. When the reached the hall that led to their quarters they were greeted by Captian Typho telling them that he was informed by the Jedi to ready a ship to leave for Coruscant in the morning and to head to the Jedi Temple. Anakin looked down at his wife that he held close in his arm and then turned back to Typho to confirm the message. Apparently the Counsil didn't trust them to get their as quickly as they could. Anakin probably would have picked a later departure but the Counsil gave them no choice but to leave as soon as was possible, the Counsil must be pretty angry Anakin thought.

He was careful to sheild his worrisome thoughts away from Padme, she was already taking this too hard and she didn't need more pressure on her for today. When they finally arrived at their room Anakin was hit with memory
  22. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Okay, more! More more more more more!!! :)

Dana
  23. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks DantanaSkywalker your replys mean so much to me! I hope for a post in the morning and it is looking very likely so stay tuned!

Tear

24. Heather_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    *Tears falling down cheeks*
    How sad! You must post more! I have to know what happens!
    Now I have to go whimper in my pillow :(

It's great! Keep it up!
  25. Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Im writing a post rite now and I will probably get it up tonite until then I just wanted to UP this!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.