main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lovers Fate -A/A--O/NC-- A/U I'M ALIVE!! a.n. 10/26

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Anakins_Goddess_01, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
  2. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Thanks soooooooooooo sooo sooo much for the ups guys, but with the way things are right now it looks like i'm going to have to finish this aafter school gets out...... Dont worry....... its not to long....... and I am thinking about this sooo be prepared!

And I will try to have this ended on the year anniversary...... I cant beleive this story is that long!!

Thanks guys! I love ya all! Dont bail out on me!

3. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    I could never leave this story!

Up!

4. aotc02

aotc02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 17, 2002
  5. Anis_Baby_Gurl_4eva

Anis_Baby_Gurl_4eva Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2002
    Hey srry i haven't been here for a long time OMG its time well i be waiting patiently! Thats a song by 50 Cent wow I keep on doing this well gots to go!
    ~*Krystal*~

6. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
  7. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
  8. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
  9. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
  10. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    School's out! School's out! Teacher let the bulls out! I just wish she'd let the REST OF THE STORY out!

11. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
  12. Anis_Baby_Gurl_4eva

Anis_Baby_Gurl_4eva Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2002
    Ups i would never leave!
    ~*Krystal*~

13. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    THANKS!!!!!!!!! 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!! YEAH!!

Posts will be resumed as soon as I'm out! I swear!

Btw.....

NEWS

1)Hayden wall in my room is now bye bye! :D..... I've moved on...... I have pics of it and me and my friends from school if you want to compare to my old ones.......

2)... Did i tell you i got my nose peirced?!... well yea.. I did... the left side.....

3)I got the middle of my left ear pierced too... and i have to tops of each done.. and two at the bottom... do i have to many?! LMAO

4)TARYNS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooo... Been a while since i felt like this.. hmmm....

Oh! And I found out James likes me!...... not the best news but eh... who cares!?

I'll be workin on that post for ya guys! Tell me if you want the pictures , cuz i will have the on the computer thursday!

Cya!
    Taryn

14. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Hmm how can I say it in a non-boring way? Oh who cares anyways!?

!Up!

15. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Boy, you do sound happy! :p

You got your nose pierced?! Ouch!! Did it hurt? And you have the tops of your ears pierced?! Wow, I only have two on each of my earlobes, and I thought I was brave! :p

A post soon?! Yay!! :D

16. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
  17. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    Yes I got my nose peirced!!! It did hurt a little...... but I LOVE pain, so i liked it! And yes..... I ahve two holes at the bottom of each ear... I have had those forever! lmao... and i have one on the top of each ear..... those hurt when i got them done, but not to bad.. like i said.. ilove pain!

buttttttt...... when i got the middle of my left ear done...... woooooooo........... right before he did it he informed me that it is one of the most painful areas to get pierced..... i did it tho! OMG...... it hurt so much more then my nose....... i didnt cry but OMG.... it hurt....... Also it hurts more cuz its right on a nerve there..... so there for, not just cartilage or skin..... that means...... BLOOD!

I had to wait in the room for a while while he was cleaning all the blood off with Q-tips...... Ashley came with me when i got this one!... My nose was a shocker to all! LMAO... btu yea, after i got the middle of ear don it was painful for a few days...... my nose hurt just when the needle went through!... and my ear bled for a while but hey!

I'D DO IT AGAIN!!!!! And I only have to wait liek.. 4 months till i can get my dragon tattoo! I'm soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok..... other words...... Im writing a post now....... i will try and have it finished tonite, but most likely i will finish it tomorrow morning and have it up around 1ish. BE EXCITED!..... oh...... and its gunna be a cliffie!!!!! hehehehe!

Oh....... i have a pic with my nose done but when i put it on my homepage it HUGe, and its scary....... so yea........ freeked me out! but umm yea......

post coming here soon!

18. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002

SEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I said there was going to be a post!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I put part of the last post in for reference!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Padme.. come on... walk faster..." Obi-wan pulled on her arm a little tighter.

"I CAN'T GO ANY FASTER!" Another contraction came and her body went limp for a moment. If not for Starr and Obi-Wan's hold she would have collapsed to the floor.

*~*

"Ahhhh....." Another sharp pain shot through Anakin's abdomen. At first he just thought he was sore from his rigorous training earlier, but this last pain felt different ... very different.

"Padme........." He whispered and then another pain struck him, this time he fell all the way to the floor.
    Oh great..... I'm going into labor... Wait..... That sounded wrong.....

Another contraction.

Force!!!! It feels like I'm being ripped apart! I have to get to Padme. Anakin slowly stood up. He picked up the drooling Aurora, and raced for the Healers, hoping that he would make it there before another contraction affected him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anakin finally on lucks good side made it there in record time and managed to set Aurora down on a chair in the healers room just before another grasping pain ripped through his abdomen. After clutching Aurora up in his tight hold again he made a mad dash down the hall, where he heard his Masters voice bellowing.

*~*~*~*

Obi-Wan despite Padme's ranting and raving, not to mention painful punches managed to get her down to the Healers section of the Temple, and into the delivery room. With extreme pain swamping over his left hand from Padme's death grip he slowly inched his way out of the room, before the Healer made him be present for the birth of the twins. After happily slipping out of the room, glad to be free of pain, he began to wonder where in the galaxy Anakin was.

For a few brief seconds he stared down at Starr who was sitting in the dull gray metal chair in the middle of the hall. Just from staring at her he could tell she was worried about her friend. In truth Obi-Wan was too. No doubt more trouble would arise with the birth of the twins, but truth be known he felt he was getting to old to be thinking about anything about that at the time.

A loud scream of pain from Padme brought Starr's head snapped up and stared at Obi-Wan with a look of worry. Obi-Wan knew that look all to well.

"OOoooh NO!" He yelled. "There is no way I'm going in there and doing Anakins job!!!!"

Starr looked at him sweetly, silently begging him.

"NO!" He yelled back turning away, knowing that if Anakin didn't come soon, he wouldn't be able to turn down that look.

As if on cue Anakin came racing down the hall, carrying happily gurgling and drooling Aurora in his arms. She was clearly loving the sudden changes of emotion from Anakin.

"Here!" Anakin quickly shoved Aurora in Obi-Wans arms, almost not to carefully. "Where's Padme!?"

Starr stood taking Aurora from Obi-Wan, and pointed towards the door across from them. Anakin quickly turned and made his way for it, but slumped against the door frame clutching his now all-too-sore stomach.

"You get what you deserve!" Obi-Wan laughed at him, and watched as another contraction hit him. "You better get in there quick, or she'll never talk to you again."

Obi-wan helped him stand and watched him walk through the door. He turned around and smiled at Starr holding the baby, and they sat down in the provided chairs, waiting to hear the news they all were happy about, and yet dreaded in a way.

*~*~*~*

As soon as Anakin entered the room, he felt a small amount of relief. He made it. He could see Padme panting and groaning on the bed at the far end of the room, and he dashed to her, grasping her hand in comfort as he got there. She managed a faint smile before sharp pain hit them both.

As soon as the pain passed Anakin noticed the other two people in the room. He recognized the all to familiar Healer, but the other he had never s

19. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    That end there was eeeeeeeeeevil. Evil I say. But good ;)

20. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    damn. u and ur cliffies. u never change! lol

but wow. its been soooooo long. i almsot forgot about this story. ALMOST!

UP!

21. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    lmao, that was hilarious! [face_laugh] I loved how Anakin willingly took the shot! :p

"Come on, Padme, you can do it Angel." He whispered to her.

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU DO IT!!!!!"
    [face_laugh] rotflol! Apparently labor effects women in strange ways... :p

:eek: I hate cliffes!! :eek: Sidious is back...dun, dun, dun...

I'm so happy you updated! :) This story cracks me up!

22. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    I'm glad to be back! Thanks guys! And yes, I am evil!..... And i doubt I will ever change... I'm immature! LMAO

Thanks for reading! I'm off to get hair color! Wooo hooo!! Black a red hair rules!!!

23. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Cliffies!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Up!

JS

24. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    would you like me to kiss your feet or just kneel?

Jez

25. Anakins_Goddess_01

Jun 17, 2002
    hmmm... Kissing feet..... Well....... Nah.... just bow! LMAO!....... Now go fetch me some Diet Dr. Pepper! LMAO JK.....

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.