main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lovers Tears- A new start

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Alrighty people! This an rpg that is almost totally based in Pamde and Anakin's love. Here is the story line- alright episode three has not happened yet, so basically you are going to create it :D Here you can be any character from ep 1 or you are allowed to make up your own.
    Here is what I want.
    Name
    Jedi-
    Rank-
    Occupation (if your not a jedi)
    Weapon-
    Affiliation-
    personality-
    backround-
    marks- (scars and such)
    strengths-
    weaknesses-

Alright here is mine
    Name- Aeris
    age- 18
    vital stats- Grey eyes, red hair, 113lbs, 5'7.
    Jedi-yes
    Rank- Padawan
    Weapon- Duel light saber*white*
    Affiliation-New Republic
    Personality- She is wise beyond her years and has a smart mouth, she is cunning and has a quick temper.
    Back round- Raised on Hoth, Aeris was one of the only children to have the force so strongly. She often used it to cheat at card games.
    Marks- she has a small scar on teh back of her neck.
    Strengths- Her quick witt and her sword play
    Weakness- When anybody says no to her.

2. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    ummm... I have a question... what exactly will we be doing?

3. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Sounds cool.

Name-Art
    age-19
    vital stats (ie height wieght etc)- long brownish blond hair that comes down just pass his eyes. Wears black. He is 6 feet tall.
    Jedi- yes
    Rank- knight
    Weapon- lightsaber [deep purple(like a black lightbulb.)]
    Affiliation- Rebublic
    personality- Keeps to himself, artsey, can be sarcastic.
    backround- Art was given to the Jedi order at a young age. His last name was Samoht but he liked just having one name, and since he had no family he gave his last name up when he turned 14. When he was about 10 years old a new Padawan came to the Temple, Anakin Skywalker. Anakin and Art became rivials, then friends. Because he had more training than Anakin Art became a Jedi when Anakin had many more years of training left. Art was called to Genousis to rescue his friends Master. Art was on Naboo for Anakin's and Padme's wedding, and is one of the few that know about their marriage.
    marks- (scars and such)
    strengths- Lightsaber combat.
    weaknesses- He will let his emotions show sometimes.

4. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    This sounds interesting, I'll join.

Name Jesabel
    age 18
    vital stats (ie height wieght etc)(5'11",125lbs.)
    Jedi- yes
    Rank- Knight
    Occupation
    Weapon- lightsaber/double/black
    Affiliation- Republic
    personality- wise,clever,quick witted, aggressive, friendly, generous, kind, compassionate, courageous, artistic
    background- Jesabel was born in Coruscant and raised by her father who was a Jedi. He was murdered by the Sith when trying to save the Republic. Jesabel has been in the Jedi business all her life. She works hard and seeks revenge secretly on who killed her father. She is friends with Art and Aeris. Jesabel is one of the strongest with the force around there and wise.
    marks- (scars and such)
    strengths- knowledge of the force and lightsaber fighting
    weaknesses- emotions can get in the way, but very rarely, if a friend is in danger and with the villain threatening to do something horrible to them, etc.

5. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    You will be recreating what happens after the second episode.

6. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    oooooohhhh... nifty.... I think I'll join...

Name: Jansson Fey'ja
    species: Bothan
    vital stats (ie height wieght etc) gold fur, green eyes, 5'2" 120 lbs.
    Jedi- yup
    Rank- apprentice
    Occupation (if your not a jedi) n/a
    Weapon- two short bladed blue lightsabers
    Affiliation- Republic
    personality- cold, wry, severe, loyal to the extreme
    backround- raised in the Jedi temple, but doesn't remember much after a gunship at the battle of Geonosis crashed with him aboard, leaving him with partial amnesia and a cold demeanor
    marks- (scars and such) heavily scarred all over body
    strengths- loyal and focused to the extreme
    weaknesses- touchy, sarcastic, and his determination can get out of hand

7. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Great! I few more then we can begin- and lets get some enemies this time!

8. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Good. Me shall join.
    Name: Resh
    vital stats (ie height wieght etc): Height: 6'2"
    Jedi- Sith
    Rank- Sith Master
    Occupation (if your not a jedi): Sith Master
    Weapon- Double-bladed, orange lightsaber, hold-out blaster pistol.
    Affiliation- Sith
    personality- Evil to the core, with a twisted sense of humor
    backround- Was born on Alderaan, but hated the goodness there. He traveled to Coruscant, where he met the Sith, and joined their ranks.
    marks- (scars and such): Skull-shaped self-inflicted scar on right arm
    strengths- Very good at mind altering
    weaknesses- Short attention span.

9. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    I'm joining!

Name- Kadienna Lazuli
    age- 18
    vital stats- Long, light brown hair, aqua eyes, about 5'5
    Jedi- No
    Rank- None
    Occupation- Handmaiden to Senator Amidala
    Weapon- Blaster pistol, vibro-blade
    Affiliation- Republic
    personality- Sweet and kind, shy. She's quiet most of the time, and only really gets noticed when she talks, which is rare. She smiles a lot, and loves kids.
    backround- She grew up on Naboo with her parents, and was a little involved in the battle with the Trade Federation. She walways respected and admired the queen. One day she applied to be a hdanmaiden to the young monarch, and got the position. She has been Padmé's friend and confidante ever since. She knew of their marriage, as she was living in the lake house at the time.
    marks- scars where she slit her wrists when she was 14, and one across he lower back that she got during the blockade.
    strengths- She is very intelligent, and can speak 63 languages fluently. She knows almost all forms of Nubian dance.
    weaknesses- Is far too quiet, doesn't speak when she should. Sometimes she becomes too emotional over something, but that's just the result of depression.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

10. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Alright- this should be good to make a start- you all may start when ever you want, anyone else can join whenever as well.

I am startin.

ic- Aeris walked through the corridors of the council halls, she had been waiting for news of her new master but new that none would come. She leaned against the wall, waiting to be called on, not allowing her emotions to show through.

11. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Kadienna watched the two lovers walk along the terrace. They were smiling and laughing, and she wished so much that she could join them. But now was a time for them and them alone. They didn't have much time together, and until Anakin went back to Coruscant, she would stay out of the way.

They looked so very happy together. She sighed and a tear slipped down her face.

"I wish someone could make me that happy again. But no one has been able to, not since..." She was unalbe to say the rest, succumbing to sobs and leaving the window.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

12. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    OOC: Ok, I guess I'll start too.
    IC: Resh walked down the street in the bowels of Coruscant. Many people were walking down the same street, but no one would come near him. They could sense how dangerous he was, the way he smiled bitterly at them was proof of that. His dark cloak fluttered in the wind. "I am pleased that these people are smart. If they came near me, they would be killed."

13. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked felt the dark presence that was near. She could feel it all over the planet... Something was on Coruscant? Was it the sith??? She didnt' wait for the council any longer. Instead she left the building, and she walked the streets of Coruscant, she soon saw him. He was in a black cloak and was walking her way. Since she was only a padawan he knew that she would be killed quickly, even with her skills.

14. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Name: Obi Won Kenobi
    vital stats: Just look at the movie ;P
    Jedi: Yes
    Weapon: Lightsabre
    Affiliation: New Republic
    personality: Well , its Obi. u know .
    backround: N/A
    marks: N/A
    strengths:Strong in the force and in fighting skill with the blade.
    weaknesses:A little clumsy and not so thoughtfull.

OCC: I guess that if im Obi , epp 2 didnt actaully happend the way it did :p . I hope it isnt a probb that im Obi.
    If it is , ignore this msg and I´l create a new one. If it isnt, I´l start on Coruscant this time

IC: Obi walked to Aeris from behind and layed a hand on her shoulder.
    "You sence it to dont you? Now, run to the counsil and inform them, I´l try to...deal with him".

Obi grabbed his lightsabre, but didnt light it just waited for him to do the first move.

15. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris began to stutter. "B-but Master Kenobi, I can help! Really! Just because I'm a padawan doesn't m-mean I can't help! Plus I bet my new Master would let me!" She waited, she was glad to didn't speak to loud, the strangers eyes were cold and heartless...

16. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    There was no hint of a smile in Jansson's face. Then again, there usually wasn't. Looking into his eyes horrified most people, it was a glance into his past, the trauma and coldness that he had suffered. His eyes were like that now, as he roamed the bowels of Coruscant. This pit of all things infernal was the only place he could ever concentrate, a chilling reflection of his life. His master was dead, the galaxy full of chaos. What would ever come of this?

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel heard a cry from someone's mind. She ran down the stairs and saw Aeris standing there.

"Is everything alright Aeris? You sound distressed," Jesabel stated as she looked concerned for her friend.

18. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris had felt her friend comign but said nothing to Obi-Wan.
    "It's nothing really, just..." She paused then continued. "Look at that man on the street. With us using so much energy I just know he knows we're here." She turned to Obi-Wan. "Like it or not Master Kenobi, we might be in for a fight."

19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel looked at her friend with caution. She was rather worried of what Aeris was feeling now.

"Do you want me to talk to Obi-Wan for you? If I talk to him maybe he'll let you come," Jesabel said for she heard what was going on in Aeris's mind.

20. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked at her friend and shook her head. "Just because I am a Padawan with no master to teach me doesn't make me incapable! I am just as good with a Light sabre as any master or knight! And I'm going weither he likes it or not!" She declared tehn turned to see what Obi-Wan would do.

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "I know you are," Jesabel stated as she saw Aeris turn around.

"Any Padawan is, but you're one of the best. Obi-Wan should let you," Jesabel added.

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris smiled but then frowned. "The word Padawan still bugs me, but it doesn't matter." She said to Jesabell while she looked at the stranger. "What matters is that that stranger knows we're here, I can feel it."

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "I don't sense any trouble from that stranger out there Aeris. Anyhow, if he does sense we're here, he would've wished that he wasn't bothering us," Jesabel smiled.

Jesabel walked out of the temple and walked up to the figure. As she did she chuckled and looked to the window where Aeris was standing.

"Boy you really got Aeris freaked out Art," Jesabel chuckled as she headed back in with Art.

"Well he did sense us, but it's no villain," Jesabel smiled as she saw Aeris with her lightsaber ignited.

24. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "Shh!" Aeris cried. Its not Art! Its him! Why cannot you not see him Jesabel?" She cried, Both she and Obi-Wan could see him. "He's part of the sith I just know it." A mix of fear and anger closed around her heart. He recentlt deceseasd Master was killed by a Sith...

25. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    The gathering of Jedi attracted Jansson. His expression never changing, he walked over to them, only a few meters from where he was meditating. "What seems to be the issue?" he asked. His voice was surprisingly calm, with a hint of hatred, not directed towards anyone but just sitting there, waiting to be released.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.