main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lovers Tears- A new start

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    "What are you talking about?" Jesabel asked as she went calm for she did see another figure outside and she felt darkness creep around her.

"I think we better tell the council right now," Jesabel said as she headed up the stairs to the council.

"No wait," Jesabel thought to herself in her head.

Jesabel headed back downstairs.

"This is your chance to show what skill you have Aeris. Let's go," Jesabel stated as she ignited her black lightsaber and double one it was.

2. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked at the boy, one who had also lost his Master. "A sith fro now we are only watching." She spoke calmly, yet she could feel his hatred, it made her scared of what he might become...

3. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    "A Sith? And we're only watching? Where is he?" His face was still calm, but the rippling of his fur revealed his hostility. He flung his arms to his sides, the lightsabers hidden in the sleeves dropping into his hands. The blue blades ignited, eerily illuminating the Bothan's golden fur. "No one just 'watches' a threat."

4. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris had no choice, it was join or be left behind. She ignited her white light sabre and looked to Jesa ball and the others. "Ready to go?"

5. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Clouded this Sith's mind is," Jesabel stated as she looked out just seeing the figure stand there.

6. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "Ready? Always!" he snarled. He dove down onto the street, his twin blue sabers twirling in his hands.

7. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    She roled her eyes. "Hey! I'm coming to will ya slow down!" She hollored following him, her saber out and ready she cirlced around and came to the other side of teh sith.

8. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "Slow down?" his voice was a harsh whisper as he settled into combat stance. "Perhaps you should speed up."

9. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    It was late at night on Naboo, and Kadienna was asleep. She was having a vivid dream, so vivid that it felt as if she was living it. She was seeing a young girl of about 16, and a boy not much older, running together through a field. They were smiling and laughing, and the boy quickly gained on the girl. He grabbed her around the waist and began tickling her. She shrieked with laughter and pleaded with him to stop. He finally relented, pulling her into his arms for a kiss.
    Then all turned dark around them. The two were ripped apart from each other and dragged in opposite directions by faceless, dark things. The girl watched as the boy was pinned to the ground, a determined look on his face, a blaster aimed at his head. He was able to say one thing before it was fired.
    "I love you Kadienna, never forget."

She awoke with a scream that echoed around her large room. Cold sweat and tears were running down her face. She had been having that dream for years now, and it never stopped. Not one night was she free from it's torture.

She had to leave. She got up quickly and dressed, throwing some clothes into a bag. She scribbled a quick note to Padmé and left the lake retreat, heading for Theed.

Once there, she boarded and immigrant ship headed for Coruscant. It was daytime when she got there, and since she had nowhere to go and nothing to do, she merely roamed the lower levels, not really caring what happened to her.

She stopped when she noticed a gathering of Jedi. "Uncommon down here." She thought to herself and decided to investigate. She tapped the shoulder of the nearest one, a woman with red hair.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

10. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris turned, first turning of fher saber.
    "Miss you must leave here now its not safe."

11. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kadienna sighed. "I don't care." She brushed back a stray lock of hair and a tear ran down her face. "Better that way." She whispered.

12. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris sighed, she had no time for this. "Well I am sorry for whatever loss you havehad miss, but I cannot help you now unless you at least hide somewhere! Art help me!" She shouted, trying to getteh otehr jedi's attention.

13. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kadienna glared at the woman, then turned abruptly, going to and out of the way place to watch. The Jedi couldn't see her.

"The nerve..." She murmured to herself, tears stinging her eyes.

14. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    The padawan expelled a sigh of relief as she turned back to face the Sith enemy, she wondered if he was the same one who killed her master...

15. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    The Bothan's eyes seemed to catch fire. His arms hung limp at his sides. "How could you!" he hissed. He seemed not to care about the Sith, but was intent on berating his combat partner. "You know what loss is like! How could you just shrug her off like that! I should just leave you here to deal with the Sith on your own, while I repair the damage you've done to that young lady!" he was the most animated anyone had ever seen him since "the incident." The Sith posed no threat to him, he just stood there, willing to be cut down if he could just get his point across to Aeris.
    TAG: whoever

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel had run after Aeris and the other Jedi to gain up on the other Sith. Obi-Wan was there and his blue lightsaber ignited.

"Shall we?" she asked as she had a smile of satisfaction and the sith had opened his scarlet lightsaber.

A fight had begun between them now. Jesabel had done a set of flips and twirls with her lightsaber. The scarlet and black lightsabers clashed with each other.

Jesabel had sensed something that was rather disturbing.

"You're not going to get Aeris," Jesabel stated as she had thrown her black cloak off and knew what the sith figure was after.

17. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris stopped dead at Jesabells words. "W-what are you talkin about Jesa..." She looked at Art, the dark figure. She regained her senses, positive that Jesabell was wrong, she threw off her cloak, letting it land on the ground. "I got him Jesa!" She stood her ground, ready to fight.

18. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "Or don't listen to me... I don't care." Jansson was being cynical again. She's too wrapped up in her own sorrow to worry about others he thought darkly. They can take care of themselves He dashed off without explanation, de-activating his lightsabers and concealing them back into the sleeves of his robe. Searching frantically for the lady who had been shrugged off, he finally found a familiar face. "Excuse me! Miss? I'd like to talk to you."
    TAG: Kadienna

19. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kadienna looked up at the Jedi standing next to her. She sighed again.

"Another one of you come to tell me to go away? I'll watch if I like, thank you. And I don't care if there's danger, so don't waste your breath." She turned away as tears threatened to spill over again.

20. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris had heard what was said, but she couldn't allow mroe people to get hurt, she hoped that the young woman was alright, but what else could she do? Her thought had to stay on the task at hand...she didn't mean to hurt anyone, but that was all she ever did, wasn't it? Hurt people.

Aeris mentally shook her head. " Its laright Jesa, I'm fine!" She called, she was ready to fight, fight fro the other people so that they could live.

21. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Name: Tallic Naberrie
    vital stats (ie height wieght etc): 5'9" 115lbs
    Jedi- No
    Rank-
    Occupation (if your not a jedi)- senator
    Weapon- Two Blaster Pistols
    Affiliation- Rebublic
    personality- Smart, kind, sarcastic, funny, a bit serious
    backround- Padme's brother. He out of the few witnessed Padme and Anakin's marraige. Tallic does not trust Anakin at all. He knows he is going against the Jedi Order. He trys to keep it a secret. It pains him to know this and not tell but he doesn't.
    marks- (scars and such) No
    strengths- Blasters and secrecy.
    weaknesses- Anakin standing in front of him.

Tallic walked the streets of Coruscant on the lower-levels.

"How could she?" he asked himself. "How could Padme just let herself get attached to him? It doesn't make sense...."

He saw Anakin's face in his mind over and over again.....

"I HATE YOU!!!" he shouted to the face in his mind.

People started to stare. He was so fustrated and confused, Tallic walked right into a Jedi. It was Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris heard someone coming in her mind, soemone important or somehting like that. Aeris had another flaw, she had some trouble keeping focus.

23. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Obi looked Tallic with a harsh smile. and stepped out of the battle for a moment
    "So, you hate her? we will have time to discuss this matter later, but for now"

"Aeris, Jansson, Jesabel! Get out of here now!"
    Obi roared out the words with such power that no one had heard Obi screamed before.
    "I told you to go back to the counsill!"

Obi jumped back into the battle swinging his blue sabre pushing the other three out of battle and changing the scené of battle from a crouded street to a empty warehouse.
    He focused on the sith lightsabre and a couple of cuts where made before Obi used force push to de-activate the sabre and force pull to grabb the sabre.
    The sith standing totaly confused ran off in the streets to be all lost for the moment.

Obi walked back to the three jedi and padmés brother.

"Aeris, Jesabel,Jansson the reason I didnt want you in a fight with a sith was NOT becuase I was worried about you, I have full confidence in all of you, and in your skills with the sabre.
    But all the three of you carlessly ran into battle, a jedi waits to be attacked! not to attack! And another thing, this is a crowded street with alot of innocent people! a sith mind hae no boundries and would have easely taken an innocent person hostage or even something worse.
    Do not let the sith pick the scené of fighting, lead him where you want the fight.

Think before you act young padwan!"

Obi was angry, real angry, he sat down to clear his mind of these thought.

After a moment or two he stod up.
    "at least no one got hurt, now we must get back to the counsil and tell them what just happend"..

Obi started to walk back as he saw Kadienna with her tears.
    "you might not care about your life, but we do. so please come with us and let us help you"
    Obi looked at her with frendly caring eyes.

24. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aerios glared at Obi-Wan, she ahd not rushed into battle! She kivked the dirt in anger. "You don't know what your talking about!" She yelled. She turned and fled into the council building heading straight for her quarters, once the door was closed she meditated quietly, trying to calm down.

25. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Jansson shook his head. "No, no. I wanted to apologize for my companions rude actions." He touched her with the Force and saw the pain she had suffered. "You see, she doesn't respect other people's suffering. Including my own. We seem to be kindred spirits."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.