main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lovers Tears- A new start

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    "No," said Tallic. "I hate Anakin...."

He got up and continued walking. Then he saw the Jedi fighting.... Tallic sighed and walked up to the senate building.

2. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Kadienna looked up at the Jedi apologizing to her.

"Well thank you. But your friend really had good reason to be cold, I mean she was fighting a Sith. I understand." She smiled falsely.

She heard a voice behind her and whipped around. It was Obi-Wan. "Master Kenobi!" She cried. Then she narrowed her eyes slightly. "Where do you wish me to go?" She asked him apprehensively.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

3. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: sorry I haven't been here. I'll start on Naboo.

ic:

Art was at the Lake Retreat on Naboo. His head came out of the water and his hair fell behind his head, it was one of those rare moments where you could see all of his face. He dove back into the water. He loved swimming. It was mid day when he heard someone calling his name.
    "Art!"
    "What is it Anakin?"
    "Get over hear!"
    "Hold on!"
    Art walked out of the lake and shok his head. Water came out of his hair like a wet dog. Anakin shilded him self by covering his face with his hands. When Art looked up Anakin was trying in vein to dry his dark robe with his hand.
    "What did you want?" Art asked as he picked up a black towel.
    "Everyone has been hunting for you."
    "I've been here all day." He bent down and picked up his lightsaber out of the sand.
    "Well, it's time to eat."
    "And-?"
    "Padme and I thought you would like to join us."
    "I don't think so Ani."
    "Why not?"
    "It's your honymoon."
    "We don't mind. We're inviting you."
    "Just the same. I think I may go into Theed and get some caf or something."
    "Ok."
    Art put his towel so it hung over both soulders. He held his lightsaber in his hand. Anakin and Art walked back to his and Padme's room. Then Art went to his own room. He walked over to a dressure he had filled with cloths. He put his lightsaber on top of it. He went into the bathroom and took a shower. As he was drying off he heard breathing. It was faint at first, then grew louder. It wasn't normal breathing, but machnic, like the person was wearing a breath mask. Art looked behind him to see the source of the breathing. Then the sound stopped. Art quickly dressed in black pants and a black turtle neck sweater. He hung his lightsaber on his belt as he ran out the door. What was that about. Could it have been the Force telling me something? Art thought as he jumped into a speeder and headed for the river dock.

4. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris needed to talk to someone older- which was almost everyone. Since she hadn't seen Art around, she decided to locate him, sending out a message, she told him of all that had happened, leaving out the fact teh Jesabell thought that it was her teh Sith wanted-it just couldn't be true.

5. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Art was crossing the river in a small boat when his comm rang.

"Ok J-, I souldn't be telling you this but, I'm on Naboo. You can find me at the lake retreat tomarrow. It should take you that long to get here if your comming from Coursant." Art got off the boat and took a speeder into town.

The part of the city where he was going to was always had some kind of music playing. He found a small table at an outdoor patio. A waiter came by and took his order. When the waiter left Art looked at the water fountain at the center of the patio.

6. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kadienna reconsidered her answer. She didn't really want to go with the Jedi. They would just pry into her personal life and critisize her decisions. She didn't need that.

"I'm sorry Master Kenobi, but I must be going." She said as she turned and walked away. She hailed a taxi and got on, heading for the Senatorial apartments. She would be allowed to stay there.

The taxi arrived and she stepped out. The man shouted after her.

"Hey!! Where's my pay?" He called roughly.

Kadienna gasped. "I'm sorry sir, but I have none." In her haste to get away from Naboo, she had forgotten her purse. "But if you'll wait here, I'll go and get some." Without waiting for an answer, she ran upstairs, keyed in the code for Padmé's apartment, and hurried inside. No one was there, thank goodness. She went into her room and fished through her drawers, coming out with a hdanful of credits. She raced back downstairs, threw them in the window of the taxi and left again. She could vaguely hear him shouting that she had given him too much. But she didn't care.

Once back in her room, she flopped onto her bed. She really had left Naboo too fast. As if the nightmares would stop on Coruscant.

She went over to her comm unit and called Padmé. The young Senator appeared, flushed and giggling.

"I'm sorry Senator if I have interrupted something." Kadienna apologized.

"Not at all! Anakin and I were just...having dinner." She replied as a bit of fruit came flying her way. She laughed and ducked. "Anyways Kadi, you shouldn't have left. You could have at least told us first."

"I'm sorry M'Lady, but I was...upset, and needed a change." She blinked back tears again.

"Was it the dream?" At Kadi's nod, Padmé gasped. "Well, of course I understand, but I do need you back here. You're my only bodyguard, other than Anakin. I've sent a ship for you, and I expect you back before tomorrow morning. Thanks." Padmé laughed again and threw a piece of food out of the range of the comm. "It should be there later tonight, maybe even soon. Anyways, I am your friend, and I'll help you through anything of course." She smiled and Kadienna had to smile back.

"Alright, I'll be home soon. Say hi to everyone for me." The two women bade goodbye and the transmission was cut.

Before anyone returned, Kadienna had grabbed her bag again and made for the Senate platform. It wasn't long before a small but elegant ship had arrived, and she boarded it, on her way home again. It had definitely been an interesting night.

7. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I got to go. I'll be back latter

8. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris nodded, following his instructions would be hard, she had to get away from the council first! She quickly snuck down teh corridors to the hanger, taking a speeder would be the best way. Sneaking inot one she readied everything, leaving out nothing, then soon, she was on her way to Naboo.

9. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    OOC: If that Sith is me, (and it is), you can't make me run! :p
    IC: Resh peered at the jedi. "Foolish light ones. The dark will allways triumph."

10. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ((OOC- I totally forgot about that- sorry- well Aeris in going to Naboo, Jesabell and Obi-wan are still there so if you don't mind taking the story from there and plz post mroe often.)))

11. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kadienna arrived on Naboo in the late evening. She first went to the lake retreat and was left her things without going to see Anakin or Padmé. Then she got in a speeder and went to town for some supper.

She passed a place where music was playing and decided to eat there.

12. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris had never been on Naboo before, but she could tell where Art was because she could sense him, she could always go later though. She heard the most intriguing music coming from one resteraunt, quickly raises her hood to disguise her face, because some people might panic and think something is going to happen if they see a Jedi, she was also lucky that she had worn civilian clothing. When she entered some people looked at her but then turned away as if she were a normal person. She sighed in relief then noticed the woman who had been on Coruscant with her earlier. She took a seat beside her, ordered then looked at her, an apology just on the edge of hr tongue.

13. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Art had just gotten his caf, when he senced a familiar presence in the Force.

ooc: since we all have whatever lightsaber color we want, let's have the EU lightsaber colors for the council. Plo Koon- yellow
    Adi Galla- red. But leave Mace as purple ok. What do ya think?

14. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ooc- thats a very good idea- alright everyone thats what goes- thx Goo Child!

ic- Aeris sighed as she slouched in her chair, poking at her 'food'.She didn't notice anyone come up to her until they cleared their throat.
    "Can I help you?" She asked, lookign up.
    "Your kind isn't alays welcome here Jedi." The alein said to her, it was one kind that she had never seen before. "You wanna watch it Padawan."
    Aeris glared. "You never saw me." She said, her mind focused on his.
    "I never saw you." He said in a trance.
    "Your going home now."
    "I am going home now." Then he turned and left and shesmiled to herself, enjoying what she knew she could do to some people with weak minds.

15. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kadienna looked over at the woman who had just sat down beside her. It was the same woman that had shrugged her off on Coruscant. What thehell was she doing here? Had she followed her just to make her feel worse?

"What do you want?" Kadienna asked her coldly.

16. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked up from her food, angry that that alein had disturbed her. "To apologize Miss, I was so caught up with the Sith, you do realize the danger you were do you not? You could have been killed, I am sorry that you feel you were pushed aside."

17. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "I don't care if I was in danger. I don't care if I could have been killed." She said sadly but firmly. "But I understand that you were occupied." She stared down at the ground, wishing that the tears would stop coming. She needed to forget, to leave the past behind.

18. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris understood and said nothing, this is a time she wished Art was here. He always seemed to know what to do. She sighed. "Well miss, if you like perhaps you would be willing to talk to me, if you want, it may make youfeel beter, I knwo what loss is like.." her voice trailed off as she remembered her master...

19. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kadienna shook her head. "No thank you. I will not trouble you with my problems." She looked up. "Art is here. He's over there, see?" She quickly pointed but didn't keep her hand up for long. Pointing was rude.

She took a deep breath and smiled as best she could.

20. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "How do you know Art?" She asked, then smiled. "You would not burdon me with your problems."

21. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "He knows Anakin and Padmé - I mean Senator Amidala. I live with them, and I'm one of the Senator's handmaidens." She smiled more genuinely. "Really, you don't have to listen to what happened. It's not...not important." Her smile faded and she looked over at Art.

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "I do not mind, I have listened to many stories..." She said, looking over at Art at signaling him over.

23. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Jansson seemed to deflate, his face going back to that cold, hard, stare. The one person he'd thought could relate with him had just brushed him off. Doesn't she realize we're kindred spirits!? he thought. Things seemed hopeless. He reached into a small pocket on the inside of his robes. The dealer had guaranteed him the pill had enough spice to end the pain... forever. NO! he shook his furry head. Not now... Perhaps he'd talk to Anakin. The Skywalker boy had been the only one he'd shared ideals with, and without a master to hold him back, Jansson could go anywhere. Who knew? The Bothan slid down against the wall, the spice capsule in his hand... thinking...

24. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: Sorry skippy, but u didnt post and I needed to get the fight over. I think the fight was to early on. but that is only my personal opinion. so .. sorry for that.

IC: Obi looked after Aerios as she walked away without a sound.

Now, let us all go back to the counsill.

Obi started to walk and shook his head as Kadienna walked away.
    He could feel the cold heart inside. this bothered him.
    Another person who has forgotten the god side of life.

25. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    OOC: I didn't post because my internet server was messed up. Sorry.
    IC: Resh stared after the jedi from a distance. He was not scared, he simply realized the value in watching opponents to determine their strategy before a face-off. "The jedi will fall soon."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.