main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lovers Tears- A new start

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    k sorry for the post but I can't see mine so I have to post again-GRR MISTER COMPUTER!!! :(

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Obi pulled up his commlink.

"Jansson , you can meet me down at the beach"

Obi whent to the beach and found Aeris soaking wet and furius.

"Aeris, calm down, do not concentrate on your anger. what is bothering you?"

Obi layed a hand on her shoulder.

3. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked up, sending water flying, she was breathing hard. "I fell off the stupid cliff! A-and..." SHe couldn't bring herself to say the words that were on teh tip of her tongue, and she refused to cry.

4. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp got the message and took off. Leaping into a speeder, he took off at max speed, ignoring the frantic cries of the rental agent. Tossing a credit chip behind him, probably more than the speeder was worth, much less the rental fee, he sped towards the lake Obi-Wan had specified. Pulling up to the lake, he neatly parked the speeder and walked up to Aeris and Obi-Wan. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything." he said, but the look in his eyes showed that he didn't care about anything. His eyes had reached a new intensity, a coldness that the others could only look into for seconds before awkwardly turning away. He was only fifteen, but he seemed older, and more traumatized than anyone else there.
    TAG: Aeris/Obi

5. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Obi turned around to Jansson.

"no , I dont think so anyway. Aeris . we´l talk about this later"

Obi looked into Janssons eyes and shok his head.

"do not consentrate on the negative things in life, keep your mind clear. and no more spice"

Obi turned around again and started to walk back to the housing area.

"you two better get som sleep, its going to be a long day tomorrow" .

6. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Jansson shrugged and walked away, shaking his head mockingly. What does he know? He got a few cuts at Geonosis. I got my life ruined. Wrapping his cloak around him, he lay down in the back of the "bought" speeder, meditating until he fell asleep.

7. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris fumed-what on earth would you be interupting??- she saked with her mind, glaring at him. She spun away, sendging water everywhere. She didn't want to go to sleep. Instead, she walked up the small cliff again, determined to dry off and stay dry for the night.

8. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Art looked at the few Jedi fighting over something. He was too far down the beach for them to see him. He didn't care what was going on. He just looked up at the moon again.

9. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked at the stars, sensing another Jedis prensence, it didn't matter though. She sighed, bringing her knees up to her chest she began to name off the constellations one by one. Finally, not caring about the water any more or being wet, she dived in, needing time to be free, even if it was just for a moment.

10. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Jansson felt a flash of hostility as he lay in the speeder. Standing up, he walked back to the lake. Crossing his legs under him, he began hovering. Drifting inches above the lake, he used the Force to propel himself towards Aeris. "Excuse me," he whispered. "Do you have something... "wrong" with me?"

11. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked from the stars to the yougner padawan. "I Have sen more loss then you, yet I keep my heart open- you will go to the darkside, that is something I am almost positive of!" She glared at him, her eyes flashing, she she used the force to propell him away from her.

12. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "More loss? Huh... Right... What, you had a pet nerf die or something? Childhood trauma?" Jansson's face was turning from stone-hard to fiery-hot and piercing. He floated back over to the girl, standing up in his odd floating posture.

13. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel had left the restaurant with all of them and she had gone to the beach as well. She was at her own area of the beach. On the docks she was. Igniting her lightsaber she did slow moves, almost a yoga type thing and her eyes were closed. She had thrown her dark blue cloak to the ground and the moon was at it's phase of the waxing gibbous. The wind was blowing against her face, and everything was peaceful. Her loose pants and button up shirt waved in the wind and her shape was well defined with the tighter top underneath, having the layer look going on.

After a while she closed her lightsaber. Sitting on the edge of the deck, she had sensed more people around, but ignored it.

14. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "Aeris rose up on her own, her mind filled with black and she struck him across the face. "I have lost everybody who gets near me! My new Master is dead before I even met him! My mother was killed, just as my father and previous Master were, how dare you insult them even as they rest!" She flung herself at him, kicking him visioucly in the side. "Yet I still have hope!" She hollard, then she flung on her breathing peice, and flung herself into the water, allowing no one to follow, for the fear of killing them out of anger...

15. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Obi woke up all swetty.
    what now? all of them? , no this cant be true..all of them at once. that was the threat the counsill was worring about.
    Not the Sith itselfe, but its pressens.

Obi ran into Anakin and Padmé´s room waking them up caerfully.

"Anakin, Padmé we must be going at once"

"What? why?! Its our honeymoon!"

"We have no time to argue. just trust me."

Anakin and Padmé packed the most nessesary things and followed Obi into the hangar and took a ship and flew into space.

Obi explained his actings to Anakin and Padmé who sat silent and astouned as the ship entered hyperspace and when to a distant planet..far..far..away.

16. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ((HEY! The_Dark_Overlord Calm down a lil bit okay??? I knwo that their are sith out there but you have to allow the others time to react to this as well alright? Don't just jump into hyper space and leave the others behind- I would like youto re-post or edit that one if at all possible and include the others THX :) ))

17. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: well . I flew away cuz if this was and SW movie , u guys would be on a good way to the dark side, so my character (Obi) senced this and fled away. this is only his reaction to the events so far. His concerne is more you than the Sith it selfe, he has no doubt that when you meet the Sith you will try to destroy him, but also walk over to the dark side .
    This is his reaction and what he thinks is the best, I only try to act my characters with SW roules. and it gives the game a little spice to it :p .
    And this is a time when Obi is quite unsure of himselfe so . as I said, I try to be as true as possible, and this is what I think he would do .

18. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ((Alright, I'll let it slide this time, but next time don't assume to much and let the ohers characters in on what your doing too.))

19. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    The Bothan's cheek stung and a stunned look sat on his face. I've become one of them he thought. Just like one of them... he silently whispered the words as he thought them, tears beginning to well up in his eyes. He floated himself back to shore. If I'm treating people just like I've been treated, I deserved to die! He was sobbing now, curled up in a ball on the shore, his entire body shaking with his cries.

20. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris stayed under water until she calmed down. Coming back to the surface she saw teh Bothan shaking, approaching him, she put her hand on his temple, making calmer thoughts enter his mind.

21. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "I'm sorry!" he sobbed. "I didn't mean to turn into one of them. It's just... just... oh, nevermind, you don't want to have to listen to me." He tried to brush the tears from his eyes, largely a futile effort, just getting the rest of his face fur wet. The moon gleamed off the wet fur, casting an eerie golden light into the air. "I'll just... leave now, I guess..."

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked at the bothan and said. "I'll listen." Then she waited.

23. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Jansson raised an eyebrow. "You'll listen? Well... I guess... There's really not that much to listen to. I don't know if you were at Geonosis or not, but my Master got called and so naturally I followed. We didn't do much, just waited on our gunship and covered the other gunships as they landed. We were taking fire, and... You're sure you want to listen to this? Anyway, an ATT nailed the cockpit with one blast taking out the clones and the five masters waiting up there. The other Padawans and myself dove for the controls, but it was too late. I was the only survivor. That's not the aggravating part... I was in the medbay in Theed City for two days, since Senator Amidala's ship was the first off the planet and they were rushing the badly injured on that ship. I wasn't expecting any visitors then, but when I got to Coruscant for extensive surgery, I really wanted to talk to someone. Skywalker, Obi-Wan, and the Senator just ignored me, and after losing my master, my best friend, and the other Padawan, who was my semi-legitimate girlfriend, I just wanted to talk with someone. No one came... I waited... and I waited... but no one came..." he looked up. "I'm sorry, I've just been going on and on... I'll just go now... leave you alone..."

24. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "Why are you leaving? Because of that? It was the past young one, you must learn to forget the past, just as I can." Aeris said nodding her head. "Don't leave."

25. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "I'm leaving because there's nothing for me to do here. Obi-Wan obviously doesn't trust me, and the Council is giving me time on my own to re-coup. Unless Obi-Wan is gonna turn around and get us so we can do our part, there isn't much I can do." His face was beginning to become stony again, but it was obvious he had found a friend and mentor in Aeris.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.