main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lovers Tears- A new start

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    "Actually it doesn't sound that weird," Jesabel said and saw as Ciel talked to Anakin.
    "Yes, give false information Anakin, Padme is right, things would be worse," Jesabel said.

Tag: All

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Ciel:

Ciel looked down to Padme's stomach and she knew Anakin couldn't die "Yeah you should tell him other things or things would be totally worse"

TAG: All

3. Skywalker_Vader2be

Skywalker_Vader2be Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2003
    IC: Anakin looked up to see his friends trying to comfort him. He flashed a shaky smile. "All - all right...I-I will." Without another word, he raised a fist and punched the button to activate the door. Paulo was indeed standing right outside it.

OOC: Not much, but it's a start.

4. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Padmé disappeared quickly as the door slid open, and quietly made her way to the small cargo hold. She slipped into a compartment and sat, totally silent, straining to hear if anything was coming.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

5. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel had gone with Padme and Ciel to stay hidden and wait for what would bound to happen or come forth. She knew that Paulo would be suspicious if she was standing around.

6. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Ciel sat down with Jesabel and Padme and she hoped and prayed Anakin will be alright, he was like her big brother and she didn't want to loose him now

May The Force Be With You Anakin

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "I'm sure Anakin can handle himself," Jesabel smiled and patted Ciel's back.

Tag: Ani-Dala

8. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Ciel

Ciel smilled back "I know" then she looked at Padme and she didn't know what would Padme do if Anakin were dead, CIel just was thinking of other people that her mind was off the planet

TAG: ALl

9. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Padmé kept her eyes on her stomach as Jesabel and Ciel talked. When they fell silent, she looked up at them with a strained smile.

"He'll be fine. He's a Jedi. He can handle Palo." She took a deep breath. "I just want to know what happened. Why is he being like this?" She sighed. "But we'll get through it. We always have."

10. Skywalker_Vader2be

Jul 25, 2003
    IC: Anakin stared into those stubborn eyes of Paulo's. "W-what do you want?" he asked with a wobbly tone.

"I told you, I've come for Padme."

Anakin clenched his fists. "I will not allow that!"

"Oh?" Paulo crossed his arms. "And you have the authority to stop me?"

He's only trying to catch you off-guard...do not be influenced by him, Anakin told himself. "I am a Jedi." He stood his ground.

Paulo appeared surprised at first, stumbling a bit, almost falling back onto his own ship, but he smoothed out the features on his face again. "And Jedi have that kind of power?"

"Yes."

"I suppose the so-called Force is your boss."

"Say that again and - " Anakin was stopped by a familiar voice.

"No, Anakin."

The young Jedi stopped his attempt to grab Paulo's collar. He hadn't heard that voice since he killed the murderers of his mom - the Tusken Raiders. In fact, the voice belongs to someone had passed away for more than a decade now. Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

11. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC Ciel:

Ciel felt someone in the force, someone she haven't felt since 10 years ago...

Master Qui Gon Jin

Ciel said to herself and waited

12. Skywalker_Vader2be

Jul 25, 2003
    IC: Anakin listened hard. Qui-Gon continued. "I saw potential in you eleven years ago. That is why I wanted Obi-Wan to train you...use this chance well, Annie. Don't let go of it." The voice ended.

Anakin dropped his hand. "You're right, Master Jinn," he quietly said to himself.

Paulo looked a bit relieved, but then spoke again. "I'm here to pick up Padme. She is coming with me."

This time, Anakin put aside the thought of violence. He simply waved a hand at Paulo, concentrating on the young man's mind, summoning the Force to aide him. "You will not take her with you."

Paulo's eyes shifted to a mere gaze. "I will not take her with me."

"You will leave us alone."

"I will leave you alone." Paulo absently stepped back into his cruiser. Within a minute, the cruiser sped off.

Anakin sighed with relief. Grinning, he turned back to his friends. "Okay, no more worries!

TAG: All

OOC: Sorry to end the suspense...but I had nowhere else to go. :(

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: That's quite alright :p

IC:

Jesabel had sensed Qui-Gon's presence.
    "It seems Qui-Gon has still been watching over Anakin after all these years," Jesabel stated.
    Jesabel then had sensed the force being used against the mind. She chuckled.
    "Like I said, Anakin can handle himself."

14. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: It's cool :cool:

IC Ciel:

Ciel smilled and taught that her dreams were just dreams, sometimes dreams do not come true "I felt Qui Gon" CIel said, then she felt Palo controled over and she smiled more

TAG: ALL

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: I just noticed different things with your sig Ani-Dala, you're a fan of Lord of the Rings too?! BOOYAH! :D
    Yeah I have Two Towers on dvd now, just excellent it is! :D

IC:
    Jesabel smiled at the site of seeing Ciel happy now.
    "Alright let's just get to some peace now for this is...this is what a Jedi goes through," Jesabel sighed and chuckled there.

16. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: OMG!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH I have it 2, it's awesome!!!!!!!!!

IC Ciel:
    "I know" all of Ciel's worries went away, she feared nothing anymore, she was free of all of those lies and misteries, she was glad it was all a dream!

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "When we get back to wherever, I am going on a vacation. The peace should be calm now and anyhow in a couple months or so my child will be born," Jesabel said as the ship flew along.

18. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Padmé came out of the compartment and immediately fell into Anakin's arms. "Oh Ani, the darkness.....it never stops following us. When will we have peace?" She murmured against his chest, feeling much safer in the warmth of his embrace.

19. Skywalker_Vader2be

Jul 25, 2003
    IC: Anakin looks down at Padme. He sighed. "I don't know..." He stroked her hair. "Let's hope we'll have peace soon..."

OOC: Oh! I like LOTR too! :D

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: OH YEAH SKYWALKER_VADER2BE! He's jammin' again! Yeah! We've got another person in da hood with LOTR! :cool:
    :D

21. Xenobi

Xenobi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
  22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Whoa hey Xenobi....this is different, you planning on joining the rpg? :eek:

23. Xenobi

Xenobi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    i will with some help....i actually rather roleplay..but faster...like IM

24. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Well I can help, whatever you need to know and you can post a bio and then get started :D

25. jEdI_kEnObI80

jEdI_kEnObI80 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2003
    OOC: I LOVE LOTR!!! My fave char in it is mr Aragorn. he's good. very good...sorry, off-topic...but i dunno what to rp...leave it to skywalker_vader2be to bring the mystery stuff up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.