main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lovers Tears- A new start

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_Vader2be

Skywalker_Vader2be Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2003
    OOC: My favorite character in lotr is Legolas...he's real cool with that sliding and shooting action in The Two Towers. :D

Oh yes, and Gandalf's a pretty good character.

Frodo...despite the fact that he is the main character, I dun't like him as much as I like Legolas and people with real fighting skills in the LOTR trilogy. There, I'll go now.

BTW, anyone wanna RP?

2. jEdI_kEnObI80

jEdI_kEnObI80 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2003
    OOC: Anyone...?!

3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    //enters the thread as a shadowly figure...of the past\\

Hey Mertroid I know its been sometime since my last post herein this forum. However, would it be too late for me to join in? :confused:

Also, whatever happened to my old character? Is there any hope for his return?

I sure hope so, as I think I have a great story to go along with him. ;)

4. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: HEY! :D
    *faints* Wow! :eek:
    This is a SHOCKER! A great surprise! It is NEVER too late to join! :D
    Well our characters thought your character had died but you can go with your storyline and get back in this game! :D

And I like Legolas, Aragorn, Arwen, Merry and Pippin. Merry and Pippin are so funny, and then I love the elves, and Aragorn kicks *** with a sword! :D

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Alright, lets see if I still have it in me. 8-}

IC: A shadowed figure stood high a top a Courscant skyscrapper. His eyes the only thing that could be seen from underneath his dark brown cloak.

I've returned...

His mind repeated as he jumped down and onto the ground below as some beast of darkness would've done and with such agility that barely an eye caught a glimpse of this cloaked mystery.

Soon...soon...

Was all that was wispered as the figured vanished completely from sight.

//TAG: Anyone that can remember my character's old story... 8-}

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Of course I remember Kedri and his storyline :p

IC:
    Meanwhile Jesabel had been relaxing after all the drama and chaos with adventure. That's what a Jedi's life was, and she kept thinking of why she still was one for she should've been kicked from the Jedi order. On the ship, they had decided to head back to Coruscant to see if any Jedi happened to be there which would be rare. In her mind she mediatated and cleared her mind, her thoughts she faught off, but it was difficult for there were many. Her thoughts still dwelled on Kedri and Phil and the battle between them.
    After a while Jesabel woke up and brushed the sweat from her head. The ship was approaching Coruscant and would be landing shortly.

Tag: All

7. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Cool :cool:

IC:
    Ciel was finally relaxed, she knew everything was calm, she decided to take a nap.

She woke up minutes later and realized that they were almost there, in Coruscant, she was excited and nervous at the same time and she had to contact her master, she had to do alot of things

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The cloaked figure walked about, then finally stopped and looked to the sky.

With a swift movement of his hands he lifted the veil which covered his face, and replied, "Jesabel?"

//TAG: Mertroid

9. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel and the others had hopped off board on Coruscant. Their ship was well hidden and darkness grew over Coruscant. The planet was bustling as always. As Jesabel walked along with Ciel and the others her head was being filled with past thoughts, and a presence.
    "No, it couldn't be," Jesabel said doubtfully as her hair brushed across her face in the breeze and her sapphire eyes staring out straight ahead.
    "Did you sense anything or see anyone Ciel?" Jesabel asked to make sure if she had gone crazy or not.

10. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Ciel senced something too "Yes, yes I did Jesabel and this feeling is quite familiar" She rememberd him but she knew it couldn't be him
    "Nah" She said to herself

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    My name?

The cloaked figure asked as he walked down the long narrow pathways leading to the tall apartment building on the other side of the landing port.

Why am I here?

His memory since destoryed. His freedom revoked, and now he felt as if he was nothing more then another mindless clone admist the sea of individuals.

"There has to be someone who remembers me, but who?"

Just then a sound could be heard above, and it struck him.

"Yoda!"

//Tag: Mertroid

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel couldn't stop thinking of the presence and seeing Kedri in her mind. He was clear as day in her mind, and so real that she fought the feelings, but they just kept burning and burning in her mind. As they headed to where the Jedi tower had been, Jesabel whipped around as she kept feeling someone watching her or being around. Jesabel had to find out for herself. Leaving the others without them noticing, she walked into darkness in the alleys and searched for answers.

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Suddenly the cloaked stranger fell to his knees. A sharp intense pain exploded throughout his mind.
    "Jesabel!" He screamed it, he felt his heart ready to explode with extreme happiness.
    He ran, he ran as fast as he could. Running towards, who knew what. Trying to discover his past.
    Then, like an illusion, there she was...
    Jesabel...

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel had heard a scream...it sounded as if it was calling her name. Jesabel sensed it not too far behind her. Jesabel had her hand by her lightsaber for just in case anything pounced out at her. As her hair hit her face, Jesabel looked around to see if anything was back there, sure enough a dark figure was there. Jesabel didn't recognize this figure through her eyes, but in her mind illusions came up.
    "No! No way!" Jesabel screamed as she knew it was but she wondered if it was a ghost, or an illusion her mind was creating.
    Jesabel collasped down to the ground on her knees and arms and shook her head as tears came to her eyes.

Tag: Stridarious

15. jEdI_kEnObI80

Jul 24, 2003
    OOC: Finally I thought of something!!! :D

IC: Obi-Wan's eyes snapped open, breaking his meditation. He just sensed his Master's presence. Glancing around, he wiped the sweat off his face. Then he sighed. He must be dreaming. Qui-Gon was gone - over a decade now. How could Obi-Wan sense him?

Then the answer suddenly came to him - Qui-Gon's presence must be a warning for him...

Anakin.

Obi-Wan grabbed his survival pack from his room and dashed to the hangar bay. He cannot abandon his Padawan. He cannot.

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The cloaked figure stepped forward.
    "Jesabel?" he repeated, "Is that you?"
    He moved ever so much more towards her. His eyes looking into hers.
    "Jesabel...it is YOU!!" His voice anxiously waiting to hear her response.
    "JESABEL! Don't you remember who I am?" And with that he slowly removed the cloak from upon his face.
    Where beneath it lay that of the young, yet older looking form of Kedri Altarius. An old lover...

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Of course Jesabel knew who it was. That's why she had collasped and gone in a burst of tears. Her instincts and mind were always right and it hurt. She wondered how he survived. Looking upon his face killed her. He was more grown up some and still handsome and the same person that she had known before.
    "No...this isn't supposed to happen," Jesabel cried as her face was down in his arm.
    Jesabel's hair was messed and her face red and filled with tears. She felt so guilty about this and couldn't believe it.
    "Even a spirit would hurt," she cried.
    "How can this be?" Jesabel asked as she couldn't look him in the face.

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri looked upon her, his heart leaping.
    "Jesabel...long days have I waited for this moment..."
    He reached for her, yet she pulled away.
    "I know its hard to comprehend, but please I assure you, this is no joke, nor is it a dream. What you see before you is quite so much flesh as you are."

//Tag: Mertroid

19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel shook her head as tears ran down her face. Her face was red and her eyes filling more and more with tears.
    "This isn't right, where've you been all this time?" she asked as she felt so guilty now.

Tag: Strid

20. jEdI_kEnObI80

Jul 24, 2003
    OOC: I'm getting so confused...I thought Jesabel is with Ciel? :confused:

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: She had left Ciel and the others behind

22. Skywalker_Vader2be

Skywalker_Vader2be Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2003
    OOC: K, what can I do now, except blabbling about LOTR?

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Anakin and Padme with Ciel are looking around for either more Jedi or other things, so start an adventure :D

24. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Okay I'll give Anakin, Padme, and Ciel something to work with here...

As Jesabel had met up with Kedri after some months, Ciel, Anakin, and Padme were in for something. Anakin with the rest of the group walked around the dark and busy streets, looking for any signs of more Jedi for help. Darkness prowled them and wanted to get rid of all Jedi. As they walked around, a shadow in the alleyways followed them...
    A Sith had been sent there to see if any more Jedi were around. This Sith was to kidnap two certain Jedi, Anakin and Ciel. Both had power and were needed...

Tag: Anakin, Padme, Ciel

Jesabel shook her head as she was there sitting in front of Kedri. She couldn't budge to move to him.
    "Kedri where've you been all this time? How'd you survive? I'm asking you this for this is wrong, I mean, I had gone to Phil after you died. How'd you survive?" Jesabel gasped out as she was mad and sad all at once.

25. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Nice post Mertroid :D!!!

IC:

Ciel felt something, she stopped and looked around, she didn't see anything, but something or someone was there.
    "Anakin, I sence a disturbance in the force and you?" Ciel stroke her lightsaber and prepared.

TAG: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.