main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lovers Tears- A new start

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel had slowed down some as Ciel she had to think of. Jesabel was moving quickly still for she needed to heal him before a lot of blood was lossed, and then Anakin would be gone.
    "In there," Jesabel said as they went into an abandoned building.
    There Jesabel laid Anakin down upon a bar table that was there. Jesabel then ran to check if anyone was coming, and came back. Jesabel looked upon the wound. There she healed it once more.
    "Keep an eye on him Ciel and stay low and hidden, I'm going to help Kedri," Jesabel said as she had looked at Ciel with a hand on her shoulder.
    There Jesabel pulled out her lightsaber and ran back to the scene they had been at.

Tag: All

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    "I will"
    Ciel watched Anakin, he was likea a brother to him, and she believed he was the Chosen One.
    "Anakin, since I meet you, I knew that you were The Chosen One, I knew that you were everything, I just want to promise you something, if anything ever happends to you I would never be a jedi because of you, you are my strenght" Ciel didn't realize that tears were falling.
    She then saw someone passing

TAG: All

3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri stood there, exhusted, when from behind him he heard Jesabel's sweet voice.
    "Jesabel, there seems to be no stop to them, I say we get out of here, and fast. These aren't your average Sith Lords. They're stronger and faster..."
    His words were suddenly cut off by a sudden blow to the back of his head.

//Tag: Mertroid

4. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Since Bro-Cros hasn't posted in a LONG time I'll be playing his character, etc

IC:
    "KEDRI!" Jesabel looked towards whom it was and saw the figure approaching. A black cloak covered his face. There he had lowered his hand after knocking Kedri out.
    Jesabel glared and stood up, her hand ready to reach for her lightsaber.
    "He is no longer a part of you," the figure spoke as he approached slowly to Jesabel.
    Jesabel tried to make out the voice as her hand waited to grab for her lightsaber.
    "We are one now," the voice spoke as he still approached.
    His gray eyes focused on the one he loved, his steps normal, but slowly.
    Jesabel knew whom it was immediately after that.
    "Phil?! You've become a Sith?" Jesabel said in shock as she stood in front of Kedri's body, protecting him.
    "I have been, but you were the reason I had to be a Jedi as well. I'm a part of both sides of the force. The Jedi side of the force keeps me from killing you, as a Sith I had been told to hunt you down, and kill you," Phil spoke calmly.
    Jesabel then remembered Phil talking about that another time in the past. Jesabel still was ready to pull her lightsaber.
    "What's the reason of my murder?" she asked as she wondered.
    "You're not a part of the Sith. You have the power to be, and prophecy spoke of things and the only way to turn you is to have Kedri killed now. You're supposed to be with the Sith Dark Lord," Phil spoke more, calmly and with no emotion.
    Jesabel's eyes went wide. She understood everything now. After finding out the prophecy after he had met her, he now was more determined for things.
    "Phil, it's not going to work. That's why I sensed danger between us. No! I won't allow it. And this child inside me, will become a Jedi! He's Kedri's and not the Sith's!" Jesabel spoke demandingly with great courage and strength.
    "Don't be foolish here Jesabel. If he really loved you, he would've come right after the scene after he fought off that Sith, my brother, Luther," Phil spoke as he was pratically up to Jesabel now.
    Jesabel took a step back as the wind blew her hair under her eyes and across her face.
    "He did, he tried, there's difficulties, and you were one of them," Jesabel spoke firmly.
    "That's Kedri talking now," Phil replied.
    "That's both of us talking there," Jesabel retorted back.
    "Don't do this Jesabel. It'll do you no good," Phil spoke as he had stopped approaching.
    Jesabel stood her ground as she knew never to go down before an enemy.
    "You're a Sith, I'm a Jedi, now this must be finished," Jesabel spoke as she grabbed her lightsaber and ignited it.
    Phil shook his head and removed his hood.
    Jesabel looked shocked at his appearance now. The dark side had come over him there. His eyes glowed red, he looked more of a spirit.
    "This is the power I have. Don't allow me to do what I've been assigned to do," Phil spoke more demandingly as stood there staring.
    Jesabel lifted her lightsaber over her head, and then started to charge.
    There Phil held out his hand and whipped Jesabel up into the air. Her lightsaber was in his hand and there he used some lightning. With the force he brought her over to him. There she lay unconscious and limp in his arms. Phil glared at Kedri's body, and left it there as he was off in a circle of smoke.

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri tried to move, but his senses were un-reachable. He was a vegatable. A laying target. And this only made him feel worse then before.
    He tried to move away from the battle. Tried to find some way to save Jesabel from this veil man.
    "JESABEL!!" Kedri screamed. But no answer.

6. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Ciel turned around and senced something, something was going on.
    "KEDRI, JESABEL" she screamed as she saw them both, hurt.
    "NOOOOOO" Ciel grabbed her lightsaber and started to fight againt's the sith, then she noticied it was... Phil.
    "Phil, no it can't be, you are a Jedi, not a sith, no"
    "Ciel, Ciel, Ciel, don't believe everything you see" Said Phil, trying to kill Ciel.
    "What do you want from us, no what do you want from Anakin and myself!"
    Ciel asked as she was fighting him, she then aimed her lighsaber to his arm but Phil beat her to that, she then fell on the floor.
    "The only thing I want from you 2 is to die, because Anakin and you are the most powerful Jedi I have ever met and I don't want you to live" Phil said as he aimed to Ciel's chest.

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    As Phil aimed for Ciel's chest, Phil went off in a blast of smoke. There he was gone as the smoke wisped by. Jesabel hung limp over Phil's shoulder as they had been transported to his ship. His silver ship glimmered as the moon shung upon it. There inside Jesabel had been put down in a room and Phil removed his hood. His face was back to normal and the controls were on, and the ship flew off in no time.

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri looked up, his eyes drowsy from the action that had unfolded hours earlier.
    "Jesabel?"
    His voice was but a hoarse whisper over the load sounds of the raging fire about him.
    "Jesabel...Jesab..."
    With that he suddenly fainted. His eyes fixed ahead.

//Tag: Ani_dala, & Mertroid

9. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Ciel woke up and she saw she was somewhere else, like a ship, liek Phil's ship.
    She then ran to Anakin, which he was on the floor, also Jesabel and Kedri.
    "What do you want from us?" Ciel said as she grabbed her lightsaber and walked quietly to Phil.

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Phil gave a wave of his hand from where he drove. There Ciel's lightsaber was taking away.
    "Don't be so foolish child," he said calmly through the force to her.
    Jesabel woke up after a long time. Her hand reached up to her head and her eyes opened slowly. As she sat up, she saw Kedri and Ciel there. Ciel was standing, Kedri was lying down, not awake.
    As Jesabel stood up, Phil sensed Jesabel and spoke in her mind.
    "Come forth to the cockpit," he had said in his mind.
    Jesabel looked at Ciel and Kedri. Jesabel knelt down to Ciel there.
    "Watch over Kedri," she said as the headed off to the cockpit.
    The door slashed open and Phil was there controlling the ship. The door shut behind quickly and Jesabel stared forward to the figure. His hood was off and his golden hair shun.
    Phil set the controls on the ship to an automatic pilot. There he turned around on the black, leather seat. His gray eyes focused upon Jesabel now.
    "Why is it you turned to Kedri right when he came back? You came to me after realizing his death, and knowing he wouldn't come back," Phil spoke calmly, wanting her in his arms.
    Jesabel stared, understanding Phil's actions here.
    "Somehow I knew he was around. And I loved you once, now it's gone. The fire in my heart burns and will always burn for Kedri," Jesabel spoke calmly, staying strong.
    "That's Kedri talking again. You love the both of us, and you can't decide," Phil said back to her.
    "I already did, and you know it," Jesabel retorted.
    Phil shook his head.
    "You really don't mean that do you? If you love Kedri so much you would leave him in the past, and be with me and the Sith. After all not choosing this path leads to your death unfortunately," Phil said sympathetically as he stood up. His cloak waved as he stood up and walked up to her.
    There Phil was close to Jesabel. His eyes stared down at her. Jesabel made no tremble or move as he stroked her cheek with the flat of his hand.
    Jesabel knew Phil spoke some of the truth, and most she wanted to deny and move on.
    "My heart doesn't shine go darkness. If you're a part of that darkness I'm sorry it will not work," Jesabel said as she stared in his eyes still for every word she said.
    Phil shook his head and lowered his eyes. His hand he moved from her face.
    "I'm a part of both and you know that Jesabel...You're a part of the darkness! Look at what you're doing!" Jesabel interrupted Phil as his eyes had widened a moment.
    Phil was closer to Jesabel even more.
    "As you are," Phil spoke quietly.
    Jesabel's eyes looked at him curiously. She wondered what he meant by that.
    "We're together, we've been through things...your power is part of the darkness. Once you came to me, you were automatically put to darkness...You know it Jesabel...as much as it might," he said as Jesabel turned around to not look at Phil as she thought things through.
    Phil placed a hand on his shoulder and looked at her with hurt eyes.
    Jesabel turned her head to glance up at him, her eyes with water filling them up. There she whipped around and headed for the door. There she was out. Phil spoke in her mind.
    "Everything will be alright," he said as Jesabel ran into darkness in the ship.

11. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Ciel noded, she understood, but she always failed at taking care of people, especially Kedri and Anakin, she always failed.
    She touched Anakin's head and pated him, she was like in love with Anakin, he was a brother to her and she couldn't let him go.

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri looked up, only to see Ceci beside him.
    "Where's Jesabel?" He asked parcially injured and barely able to stand alone.

//Tag: Ani_dala, & Mertroid

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel hid in darkness a while. Once her tears had settled, her face dry with tears, she fought herself to have her strength and get back to Ciel and Kedri. As she walked through the hall, Phil spoke in her mind.
    "You can't get back to them. They are locked from you," as Jesabel had stopped in her tracks.
    Jesabel shook her head and went down to her knees.
    Jesabel fought for strength.
    "Leave them alone. Let me go to them," Jesabel said in her mind demandingly.
    "That is something I cannot do," Phil spoke.
    "It's me you want, leave them be and they shall not bug you, and let me say good-bye to them," Jesabel spoke again in her mind.
    Phil thought this through and knew the pain she felt inside.
    "As you wish," he said as his eyes shut, to open the door to where Kedri, Ciel, and Anakin were.
    Jesabel had stood up and headed to them in a normal manner. There on the floor was Anakin still asleep, and Kedri had just woken up. Ciel was there watching over them both.
    "Thank you," Jesabel tried to smile as she saw her sister there.
    Jesabel knelt down in front of Kedri and couldn't say one word.

Tag: Stridarious, Ani-Dala, all

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri placed his hands upon her face his eyes focused only on her.
    "Jesabel..." he said in a faint voice, then fainted into her arms as his strength was no more.

15. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"Jesabel..." She said as tears were forming in her eyes
    "You can't do this, it is me who he wants not you, please Jesabel, I beg you" Ciel said as she ran to Jesabel, tears coming out of her eyes, she then was shot by lightning coming from Phil's fingers.

16. Skywalker_Vader2be

Skywalker_Vader2be Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2003
    IC: Anakin awoke to feel terrible pain coming from his chest. But when he saw Ciel being struck by the Sith lightning, he gathered up his strength and ignored the pain. The young Jedi jumped to catch her. Summoning the Force, he added distance to his leap, and landed lightly onto the ground, Ciel collapsing into his arms. "Ciel...no...Ciel..."

When she did not reply, Anakin, in one angry move, looked up to see Phil standing, looking smug. Skywalker used the Force and called his fallen lightsaber to him. The weapon slapped into his hand as he gently placed his friend onto the floor. Then, he charged, not caring about the wound he had received earlier that day.

OOC: I'm seriously sorry if I got any misunderstanding in this message, because it happened all too fast and all of a sudden Anakin was like attacked and Ciel was in love with him or something... :confused: If I did this wrong, please ignore this message and pretend I never typed it.

17. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Yeah you got it right :)

IC:

Ciel was catched by Anakin and she ws now on the floor, she couldn't move, she was struck by lightnign and that paralized her.
    "Anakin.. Anakin" She tossed and turned, not being able to move.
    Phil attacked her again and again "No no please stop, please" Ciel said as she moaned in pain.

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel had Kedri in her arms. With the force she blasted Phil back!
    "STOP! Leave them alone now! I'm already going with you so let them leave!" Jesabel screamed as she had used a great amount of power on him, paralyzing him.
    There Jesabel hid Kedri and brought Ciel to safety as well.

19. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Ciel got Jesabels hand and held it tight"Jesabel, I feel like I'm dying, I can't, I can't..." With that she fainted.

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel looked at Ciel and once again gave a wave of her hand to freeze Phil in his position.
    "Don't give up Ciel, just hold on," Jesabel closed her eyes and held Ciel's hand tightly.
    Inside she fought the dark spirit in her mind that Phil released, a demon to bring death upon a soul.
    Jesabel knew she had to save Ciel and defeat the demon.

21. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Ciel felt a sudden rage of fear and darkness inside of her, something or someone was taking over her, she couldn't help it.
    "AAAAAAAAA" She screamed as the spirit went in to her soul.

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel in Ciel's mind saw the demon there, fighting to get into Ciel's soul and take here life away. Jesabel wasn't going to let that happen. There she used her strength and fought of the demon, distracting it from attacking Ciel. Jesabel wasn't going to give up. She had to get rid of it.

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Post ppl :)

24. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: busy schedule :p ;) :)

IC:

Ciel was trying to help Jesabel, she then felt as stars were surrounding her and she woke up.
    "What's going on?"

25. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: That's understandable, we're all busy. :)

IC:
    Jesabel smiled as she looked at Ciel.
    "It's alright, he's gone. He had left," Jesabel brushed a hair out of Ciel's face and was glad to see her awake.
    "Anakin, Kedri, you, are all fine, and you don't need to worry of being bothered by Phil or the Sith for a while," she added.
    There Jesabel saw the flashbacks in her mind of what happened. She was going to tell Ciel.
    "The demon I had great difficulty fighting off for Phil is more powerful than I am, but after discussing matters with him and arguing with battling, he had left. He knew he couldn't get me to come with him, and also when he was trying to kill you," Jesabel summarized it a lot.
    The flashbacks in her head of Kedri and all unconscious, her on her own fighting Phil off. It hurt her fighting him off, but she knew he was on the dark side and was both good and evil. Jesabel closed her eyes and thanked Phil. Phil had left in the distance, and would not come back this time.
    There Jesabel looked down at Ciel and helped her up. She embraced Ciel tightly and kissed her forehead.
    Jesabel saw Anakin awaken and she helped him up.
    "Everything's fine, Ciel can explain it to you later," Jesabel saw Anakin's confusion and she smiled.
    At last she headed to Kedri and knelt down beside him. She kissed his forehead and stroked his hair. He was not awake yet but she sat there.
    "You are my one," she spoke softly as she waited for him to awaken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.