main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lovers Tears- A new start

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris shook her head. "He believes that we will turn evil- I suggest we get the others and that padawan and go after him." SHe smirked. "I'll show him whos faster in a ship!"

2. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Jansson grinned, for the first time in months. "I can handle that." Then his expression saddened. "I might have a little problem though... I had a little run-in with some spice before I came here. It was supposed to kill me, but it wound up leaving me addicted. I want you to lock me up before you ever let me get near that stuff again."

3. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris smiled she put her hand to his head- erasing the urge for spice. "Better?"

4. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Jansson's voice grew stern. "If I can't mock you, you can't mock me, okay?" He gestured to his speeder. "Lets head to your ship."

5. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    She nodded. "First, we should get Art, we are only padawans after all."

6. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    "The Council doesn't care what I do until I get a master, but sure, we'll get Art."

7. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris nodded. "Art is more powerful then us, but I do not have a Master either- but I should be a Knight soon-heopfully." She then sat down and meditated sending a message to Art, telling him what happened.

8. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "Obi-Wan did WHAT!" Art yelled over the comlink. "Stay there I'm comming."

Soon Art was there shirtless and his hair stll wet from the water. "Let me get my things and we'll go after them."

Art pulled on long pants, a black belt, black vest and a black sleevless shirt. His lightsaber hung at his hip. He was carrying a black travel bag. "Let's go."

9. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris had changed also- her hair was still wet but now she wore a sleevless balck shirt and semi tight black pants and a long coat her travel bag swung over her shoudler.
    "Alright Art- lead the way!"

10. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Kadienna's brow furrowed as she saw everyone go inside in a hurry, and heard padmé and Anakin leaving. Before she even had a chance to get back into her room they were gone, and she didn't know where they had went.

She put a shawl on over her nightclothes and left her room, searching for Art. She found him hurrying along with Aeris.

"What's going on?" She demanded. "Where are Ani and Padmé? Where are you all going? Are you going to leave me here?" She held her shawl tighter and looked at the Jedi, confused.

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

11. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris smiled at the Hand maiden. "C'monm, we'll be needin you there, lets go!"

12. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "A-all right." Kadienna answered, following the woman. "Where are we going? I need to find Padmé!"

13. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris smiled. "I am Padawan Aeris, and don't worry, Padme is with Obi-Wan."

14. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    "I'm Kadienna." She inclined her head to the Jedi. "Why didn't Obi-Wan take me with her? I'm her bodyguard!"

15. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris smiled. "Can't say, Ironic isn't it? No more questions, we have to get to the ship."

16. Queen_Sara

Jun 8, 2002
    Kadienna shrugged and followed Aeris. "Ok let's go." She said.

17. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Art looked at the newcommer. "When we get to the ship, contact anouther handmadien and tell her to pose as the Senator for the time being."

They arrived at the ship the New YT-1300. (it was in AOTC)

18. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris nodded as they all boarded. "Alright- oh by the way- Obi thinks that we'll turn dark side." She said non-chalontly.

19. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Obi landed the ship on a small planet called Remoth
    OCC: well , I couldnt find a planet in the EU..(or I was to tierd =P).

IC:
    Remoth was an mountainous forestplanet.
    Nothing mutch here than trees, mountains and a couple of naitive animals.

Obi took Anakin and Padmé up to the mountains.

He began to question himselfe for his acts.
    He did not ask the counsill what to do, he didnt even check one more time with the young padwans.
    Well, it was to late for that now , anyhow. the sith wouldnt exepct this.
    But where they all going to the dark side?
    Jansson was for sure, but Aeris? . he sensed soemthing wrong, anger, hate. sure, he felt it .
    But was it that strong?

"Master, shall we camp here?" anakin asked

Obi woke up from his thought and looked around, they where on a small cliff.
    "yes, perfect".

But he had sensed these feelings with Anakin to.

Obi started to think about the camp instead, all these questions made him confused and not to think clearly.

20. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    As Jansson boarded the YT-1300 he checked his gear. The twin lightsabers were secured in his sleeve holsters, his utility belt was secure, and his pack was full of everything he'd need. "Obi-Wan can't handle this job by himself. Anakin and any Sith that might be out there are way too stubborn. The couple will need all the protection they can get. And Obi's gonna need us if he's gonna convince Anakin of anything. Let's go."

21. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Resh feels a tingle in the force. A fellow force user is worried. More than one. He smiles bitterly, he hopes that the worry will turn into fear, and from there, the dark side. He strides to the place where his ship is located, hops in, and lets the force guide him to where he needs to go. He punches in the coordinates, then allows himself a brief moment of rest while he travels through hyperspace.

22. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Where are we going?"

23. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris sat at the helm. "We're going on a Obi hunt Art! Sit back relax and let me drive!" She said enthusasticly.

24. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Ok"

cue SW music.

25. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    "Hey! Wait!" Jesabel screamed in her mind as she was running to the ship where Art, Aeris, and Jansson were.

Jesabel leaped in the door that led into the ship and she was on the floor sitting getting her breath. She had almost missed the ship. Heading to the control room she saw everyone there.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late," she said as she sat down and they were off now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.