main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lovers Tears- A new start

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Let's all take a moment and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to STRIDARIOUS!
    Happy 18th Birthday Alex! :D
    [face_love]

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Happy Birthday Stridarious!!!!!! :D

IC:

Ciel got up "Thank you Jesabel, thank you for everything, thank you my ssiter" she said as she looked around, everyone was safe now. She hugged Jesabel and walked to Anakin.
    "Anakin, I'm glad you are ok, and I want you to have this" She tore out one of her necklace, a necklace Jesabel gave her, she wanted him to have it.
    "Here, take this" Ciel put it in his hand and waited.

TAG: All

3. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel saw the necklace and smiled. Water was in her eyes as she was happy to see everyone alive and happy. There she watched and sat down.
    Anakin there looked down at Ciel and smiled. There he took the necklace from Ciel's hands gently and clipped the necklace around his neck. His sapphire eyes gleamed at her. There he knelt down to her and embraced her.
    "Thank you, I will always cherish this," he smiled and gave her a tight hug.

Tag: All

4. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Ciel felt so happy and was crying, but of joy, she wa so happy that her friends and her family were alive and well.
    She hugged Anakin back and gave him a kiss in his cheek.
    "You are welcome Anakin, you are like a big brother to me and well you are also my angel" She said to him.

5. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Anakin smiled and wiped a tear from her face.
    "As you are mine, and my little sister," he hugged her once again.
    Jesabel came towards them and Anakin smiled and they all sat together in unison and a group hug.

6. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Aww... [face_blush] agian, I can say nothing more then thank-you :D .

IC: Kedri opened his eyes slowly and caught ahold of Jesabel above him.
    "Jesabel?..."
    Kedri reached up for her face, and slowly carrassed it.
    "Where are we?"

//Tag: Mertroid

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Your welcome :)

IC:
    Jesabel turned to see Kedri there. She smiled and held his hand, stroking it with her thumb.
    "We're in a ship now, on our way to peace and quiet," Jesabel smiled as she kissed his hand and looked down at him.

Tag: Stridarious

8. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Awww!!!!!

IC:

Ciel brought Anakin back to life and he brought her to life, she was so happy and well she loved Anakin.
    finally, she remembered that Jesabel's baby was going to be born in like 1 week or so.
    "Jesabel, if I may ask, how are you going to name the baby" She asked curiously.

TAG:All

9. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel smiled at Ciel's question.
    "That is a good question. I don't know. With everything going on, I haven't been able to think of a name for the child," she smiled and knew she would have to have one in mind as Ciel reminded her of having this child.

tag: All

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Okay after allowing a few more things happen I'll have this Roleplaying game closed. We will allow quite a bit more things happen to conclude everything. :)
    This has been fun and a sequel rpg will probably be made too so don't get so sad :)

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Sounds good! I was about to ask if one was required.

IC: Kedri looked up at her and smiled.
    "So in other words were dead?" 8-}

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel smiled and shook her head at Kedri's comment.
    "No, if we were dead, I wouldn't be able to do this," Jesabel smiled as she leaned down and placed a kiss upon his lips.

13. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Awwwww I will miss you you guys *hugs*

IC:

Ciel smiled and started to laugh, she couldn't imagine Jesabel being a mother and her being an aunt, or she was to hyped about it.

14. Skywalker_Vader2be

Skywalker_Vader2be Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2003
    OOC: I'm finally posting! It's a miracle! Lol... :D

IC: Anakin laughed. "Hey Jesabel," he called with a mischievous grin.

She turned to face him. "What?" Judging by his boyish smile, he probably wanted to tease her lightly.

The young Jedi flashed her the biggest smile she had ever seen. "Ciel's right. As a new mother, you should really start naming your baby."

"I don't know..." Jesabel replied with a chuckle.

"How about...Ben?"

Voices followed Anakin's. "No, name him Daeman", "Name him Raul" and "Listen to me! Name him Apollo!" made Anakin and Jesabel laugh so hard they fell to the floor, holding their stomachs.

Jesabel got up, still laughing. "We'll see."

Anakin smiled. From that moment on, nothing can seperate him from his friends...but what really scared him was the thought that - not even his Master Obi-Wan could stop him. Yet he brushed the thought away. He would face Obi-Wan's anger when he go back to the Temple. Right now, he still had loads to do - celebrating Jesabel's luck was important. And nothing can beat friendship...not even Obi-Wan's trust in the youth.

15. jEdI_kEnObI80

jEdI_kEnObI80 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2003
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi practically violated the Jedi rule to not go past the speed limit of the crowded Coruscant airway. He wanted to care, wanted to slow himself down, wanted to listen to the rules, but he cannot waste a single second. Not even a millisecond. Something told him that Anakin was already in trouble. Why does the boy always have to get himself in chaos? Obi-Wan thought, frustrated. Again he had to remind himself that his apprentice was no longer a boy, but a youth. Clearing his mind, Obi-Wan focused on his piloting. He didn't want to think what would happen if he doesn't make it in time...

OOC: This extra-long RP message made up for the extra-long time I haven't been posting...I hope.

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: I'll miss you all too *hugs everyone*
    But there will be a sequel

IC:
    Jesabel wiped the tears from her eyes as she had laughed so hard. It was great to be laughing and teasing with Anakin as always before. There she turned to Kedri and headed over to him. She sat down next to him and kissed him on the cheek.
    "Hey slacker," she teased him as she smiled at him.
    "I think it's our decision of the name. Afterall, you're the father," Jesabel kissed him once again on the cheek and stroked his hair.

Tag: Stridarious, all

17. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Ciel laughed as hard as she could, Anakin was always silly.
    She sat there thinking, how would her life be after the baby is born.

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel had smiled and was burning with tons of names in her mind. It'd have to be one people would remember, and one not heard often she knew. One unique and mesmerizing.
    "Jagang (Jo-zhane) Kahlna (Kel-na). One with power and leadership, one that will bring things into order," Jesabel started thinking of how things would be with Jagang. She knew her saw would be the best and strong.
    "Zeldrotter (Zeld-rot-ter), or Zedd for short, Kahlna (Kel-na)," she thought either of those two.
    She looked to Kedri.
    "You are able to decide here," she crooned and nudged Kedri a bit.

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri turned and smiled at Jesabel.
    "Well, I figure whatever you feel is what I will like as well. Besides, I'm just happy knowing that now not only will we be sharing our hapiness with another, but also that we'll be together...something I have long awaited..."

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jesabel smiled and couldn't stop gazing into Kedri's eyes. She knew it'd been hard without him, and it was overwhelming to be with him again. There she kissed his cheek and embraced him. She knew how Kedri felt when he didn't completely finish his sentence.
    "I know, I know," was all Jesabel could say softly as she smiled and held Kedri's hands there and enjoyed being with him, as they would be forever now.

After a while Jesabel had come to a name after thinking it through while sitting with Kedri and everyone at rest.
    "Gand Kahln," she had said outloud as she had thought of names from Yongti to Zodrator, and much more.
    There Jesabel turned to Ciel and smiled and embraced her.
    "And of course you'll always be here," she smiled as she was glad to see her sister healthy and happy as ever.
    It was great seeing everyone happy and at peace for a while.

21. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"I like all of them big sis" Ciel said as she smiled at Jesabel.
    Then her comlink started to beep.
    "Yes, this is Ciel" She then heard the voice of her master and well she told her that she was very proud of her and that well she neeeded to see Ciel.

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: One quick question, when is this newer sequeal going to start for sure? 8-} Just wondering as I am running out of descriptive words and feelings for this moment, Someone, anyone...RESCUE ME!!! [face_laugh]

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: The sequel will take place about maybe 10 years later after Lovers Tears. That's your setting, and the Jedi Order is trying to build back up for the loss of all those Jedi in this one, and the Sith is going stronger and stronger, and an old stranger will be back, after what his mission has been since he was little, (Phil you could all guess :p ) Also Anakin has turned to the dark side and Padme has had Luke and Leia. Anakin has been on the dark side for many of those years, about 8 or so. The dark side will be keep growing and that's just some background, etc

IC:
    Jesabel turned over to Ciel and had smiled and watched as she spoke with her master. Jesabel had a tear stream down her cheek as she was glad to hear her master still lived.
    "We'll take you to your master. Where is she? Still on the planet we were on?" Jesabel asked.

Tag: Ani-Dala, All

24. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"No she is on Naboo now, my favorite planet, she says she wants to talk with me and let me relax, because she found out I almost was killed".
    Ciel said as she prepared to leave.

TAG: all

25. Skywalker_Vader2be

Skywalker_Vader2be Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2003
    OOC: Cool, a sequel!!! *claps*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.