main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lovers Tears- A new start

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AngelicPadme, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    "Then we shall go there," Jesabel smiled as she knew they'd be there in no time.

Tag: Ani-Dala, All

OOC: Yep it'll be starting next week I'm thinking or something when I'm around for I'm at my cousin's now :p

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: ok :D

IC:

Ciel smilled and hided something from Jesabel, something that was shockign but at the same time, exciting.
    "Jesabel I have to tell you something... my master is pregnant".

3. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Is it too late to join?

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    padawanskywalker: "Is it too late to join?"

I'd suggest joining up in the sequel, for the meantime read up on this thread and get to understand th eplot, then once you have post within the newer thread once posted with a profile and we'll work from there :) .

5. jEdI_kEnObI80

jEdI_kEnObI80 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2003
    Who is Ciel's master? Sorry, I forgot. My bad.

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: We really don't have her name, Ciel's Masters :)
    Padawan Skywalker, join in the sequel :)

IC:
    Jesabel smiled widely.
    "That's great! Oh my gosh!" Jesabel embraced Ciel as she heard the news.
    Oh gosh things are just wonderful! It's going to work out, and we'll build back, someway, somehow," she smiled as she headed to Kedri and embraced him.
    Jesabel's heart beat fast and she knew what she had to do for she wasn't going to lose Kedri.
    Jesabel took Kedri's hand and took him away from the crowd of people. There she had him sit down and she stood there.
    "I'm not going to lose you again Kedri, and this might seem strange to you but I'm asking you before you ever forget," Jesabel knelt down and looked into his eyes.
    "Marry me. I love you and I'm not going to lose you, and you know your answer so just spit it out," she was demanding as her heart raced and knew she was having his child and loved him to death.

Tag: Stridarious

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: If Stridarious gets his butt here we can finish this up and get going with the sequel :p

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Okay Stridarious said he would not be posting here anymore until the sequel so I will conclude this rpg and have the sequel set up :)

IC:
    Kedri gaped a moment in shock. Jesabel always surprised him and couldn't get over this woman and everything about her. He knew he had to be with her since the beginning. Kedri smiled and leaned in so his forehead touched hers.
    "Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?" he had his charming smile upon his face, his eyes glistening.
    Jesabel had smiled too as Kedri leaned in and kissed Jesabel upon the lips passionately. He loved the feel of her warm and soft lips. So many thoughts burnt in him and he loved her with all his heart. He was not going to lose her and be with her for the rest of their lives.
    A couple months later....
    Kedri and Jesabel's wedding had happened. Jesabel and Kedri's son Gand was born the week that it was due. Gand was about a month and a half years old.
    Ciel held Gand as the wedding happened. Jesabel was beautiful as ever, her hair curled and glowing gold as always. Her crystal, sapphire eyes glimmered as their wedding proceded at sunrise to show the beginning of their lives with each other. Her gown was simple, sleeveless and ivory. An ivory piece of chaffice were around her arms and the necklace she had was around her neck. It glistened silver and was the dragon with the red jewel with a rose. The charms gave more elegance to Jesabel's gown. Kedri wore his Black Jedi robes. He looked very handsome and steady. There the both couldn't stop smiling and feeling the passion burn inside of them. Anakin and Padme were there, with Ciel and Kadietta. All was at peace and beautiful.
    There the wedding took place around a mossy, forest area. Water ran down upon moss and rocks, smooth and the forests glittered with white lights that had been wrapped around them. The willow tree hung over and very beautiful and elegant it was.
    There the minister had them with their vows. There Kedri removed the ring that Phil had given to Jesabel. To say goodbye to him, she threw the ring down the fall as it ran down through the creek. A new silver ring with a red gem was slipped on her finger. His ring was a silver band. At last their lips met, and a new life would be starting....

9. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    'Phil is back' Looking down at the rough dirt he stood on 'and now its on'.

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Bro-Cros, there's a sequel to this, this was supposed to be closed, the sequel is Faith of the Fallen....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.