main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Loving Luke Skywalker Drabbles III [UDC III] by Darth Mu Begun Nov 19, 2008. Set 9 Up Sept 8 2017.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DARTH_MU, Nov 19, 2008.

1. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Thanks for reading and reviewing WarmNyota_SweetAyesha!

Metal prompt
    Daughter in law now that Vader dug Brisha and Syo out of her. It's a miracle they survived at all :p

Hey everyone, thanks for reading.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Puh, just caught up because I was distracted by RL and other stories in here, that sprang into my eye.

In week 3 you gave us a great insight on alien faunal species and in week 4 a brilliant metal chemistry check from another galaxy far, far away.

Amazing how you pull those things so seemingly effortless from your head and attach a story to it that is also great.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  3. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Thank you for your kind comments AzureAngel2.

I am just writing and thinking what might have been.

And these drabbles. Man! I'm just thinking what might have been had I finished them in 2009.

I feel old.

Have a good day everyone. More Friday.

4. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Och, don´t feel old. [:D]

Feel more like a person achieving more wisdom each day.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    And someone entertaining us readers with stuff we would've missed otherwise. :cool:

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    [h2]Week 6[/h2]

Arm

“Hello, is this the Zhustin Room?” A thin, shy, voice sounded behind her.

Amelia was trying to get the red onto the arm of the Zeltron statue exactly right. “Just a second.”

Amelia never seen someone quite like the young girl standing before her. She had beautiful, transparent horns on her forehead, and her lower body was that of an equine.

“Hi, my name is Lusa.”

“Amelia. You are looking for the Zhustin Room?

“Yes.”

“This is the Statue Renovation Hall.” Amelia said, “Zhustin Room is on the other side of the compound. Come on, I’ll take you there.”

Leg

When she woke up, Syo knew something was wrong. The droid who was at her bedside everyday and took care of her was missing. That’s why no one sounded the wake up alarm, and take her off the bed.

He didn’t feed her either.

She was hungry so she had no choice but to try and get out of the bed on her own.

It was pure accident that when she dropped out of the bed her legs found the floor. She was tall!

“Eh AH, Oe.” She yelled out. Where was everybody?

The door opened.

It was her sister.

Antennae

“Is this the Zhustin Room?” A tiny voice sounded behind her.

Amelia didn’t turn around. She was busy painting the red onto the arm of the Zeltron statue. It was so unfair! She was almost a Jedi Knight, stuck with dumb renovation work. She should be flirting with Bren....

Someone was panting behind her!

Amelia never seen someone quite like the girl standing before her. She had ugly, transparent, antennae things on her forehead, and her lower body was that of an animal.

“Hi, my name is Lusa.”

“Ask if I care?”

“Please help me! I’ll be late!”

“Get Lost!”

Claw

Ben keyed the accept button.

“Where are you? What the kriff!” His father was mad.

“She’s hurt,” Ben said, “Or she’s going to get hurt. I’m on Nal Hutta now...”

“She? Who’s she? Someone’s hurt all right! You have any idea what you did to Seha.... Ben.... Ben, come back to Coruscant. Apologize to her and set things right.”

“Dad! The Claw Cartel will kill Vestara if I don’t help her!”

“That Sith?! Jedi Skywalker! I am ordering you to report to the Jedi Temple, immediately!”

Ben closed the connection. His father just doesn’t understand. He prays Seha Dorvald would.

Tail

“You picked up a Tail, Rogue Shadow.”

“Yes.” Juno’s voice came through the comm, “but it’s friendly.”

“That’s good to hear. Please provide authorization code for docking.”

“Lesh 8 9 40 0.”

“Stang! This is what I was afraid of.”

The blonde second command nodded. Lesh 8 9 40 0. Seven Droideka onboard. Crews dead. Star Destroyer on its way.

“We could signal the Invisible Hand and set a reverse ambush. It could be done. I still know the code to deactivate the cloaking device on that thing.”

“Good thinking Captain Eclipse.” Luke said to Juno, “I’m sorry about PROXY.”

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Oops. Forgot to respond to reviews for last week. Please forgive me.

AzureAngel2: Your kind words give me strength.

WarmNyotaSweetAyesha: Thank you.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Intriguing contrast of reactions to Lusa in Arm and Antennae. Cool AU in Tail =D=

9. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Thank you for reading everyone.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha,

Arm Amelia and Antennae Amelia are completely different persons.
    I recently read The Force Unleashed duology. Pity there were no book 3.
    Update tomorrow.

[:D]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    [h2]Week 7[/h2]
    Door

Shira knocked on the door twice, with the agreed upon rhythm.

“Password?”

“I don’t have time for this, and neither do you.” Shira said, “I’m here because of Karrde.”

“The door snapped open. A Blastech personal mini blaster pointed itself at Shira’s face. “Who are you? What do you know about Karrde?” Green eyes like her own, red gold hair in a severe bun.

“I’m here to help you with you Grand Admiral Thrawn problem.”

The blaster went signaled. “Inside. Slowly.”

Shira stepped into the cabin slowly.

“Luke is needed at Coruscant, so he sent me.”

Window

“Are you talking to me?” Fal asked the voice in wonder, “You are sentient?”

“Sentient? I do not know this word. Please help Lady Syo.”

“Lady Syo? Who is that?” Her padawan, Merdic asked, “A real Lady?”

“Syo hasn’t had her spice supplement in two days. I don’t know where Brisha is.”

“Spice supplement?” Fal asked.

The voice inside her head replied, “Syo needs it to survive ever since she became addicted. You’ll help her?

“I don’t know how, where are you?”

“Look inside my window. The girl you see sleeping is Syo. Please help her.”

Roof

The conspirators are all gathered inside a single roof.

“It seems we are all here.” The leader of the group, face hidden in a cowl, almost mewed. “Let us begin.”

“Now, to make our initiation true, let us bind ourselves with blood!”

“Praise The Truth in Our Blood!” The leader screamed.

“The truth in our blood.” The followers joined in.

Amelia kept her mouth moving, she had to make the sounds

She gave the signal.

Her father and five others exploded into the room, falling down from the roof. In seconds it was all over.

The cowl was thrown back.

Walls

Caedus looked at the latest logistic report from the datapad, he was just putting the thing down when a chime sounded at the door.

“It’s unlocked. Enter.”

His apprentice was by his side before Caedus rose his head.

“Will you take me to see Anakin again tonight?”

Tahiri was messing with the buttons of her uniform. Caedus stopped her.

His apprentice still didn’t understand.

“Not tonight, Tahiri. I’m going to need to plan our next operation against the Jedi. I keep hitting walls trying to find their base. So I need to be alone, to meditate.”

“Okay.”

Floor

“Kids,” Bria said into the fleetwide intercom, ”welcome to the Wipe the Floor with the Empire Show.”

“Time.” A string of coughs could be heard, “to kill!”

The hyperspace lane enveloping the A-Wing cockpit collapsed into star lines and eventually stars.

The Eye of Palptine was swarmed by countless TIEs.

“Gold squadron keep in formation.” Bria ordered, “the others break and engage the fighters.”

“Scout? What do we know?”

The Eye is a pre Clone Wars vintage dreadnought upgraded by the Emperor. Callista and Geith had a plan to destroy it, but they went missing. I fear the worst.”

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Door, all kinds of cool =D= Roof, great infiltration there. Walls, complex dynamic between Caedus and Tahiri. You can tell he needs her and his hold over her has to do with being able to "visit" Anakin. [face_thinking]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    “Praise The Truth in Our Blood!” The leader screamed.

“The truth in our blood.” The followers joined in.

Let me tell you as a German person that blood rituals are always dangerous and so are those who go through them.

Anyway, brilliant updates!

13. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Huh, I thought today was Saturday for some reason or another.
    Almost forgot to update.
    Anyway....

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha,
    Whichever universe, if there's Mara, there's Thrawn, and he never accept Mara back to the Empire.... :( ;)
    Infiltration: Amelia here did a good job. She totally crushed that "cult." We'll see the sequel this week..... dun dun dun.....
    Walls: What a mess there, eh? In some way, somehow, Jacen and Tahiri could have worked, if only that pesky Caedus thing didn't come between them.... :face thinking:

Azure,

I'm very glad you enjoyed the sets.
    I had to right about something regarding roof and selfish Amelia. Had to work some in some nasty organization. So I thought, what kind of organization is the nastiest.... Then I might have been carried away a bit.... :D
    Okay, here we go and let's find out all about their leader....

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  14. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    [h2]Week 8[/h2]
    Chancellor

"Uncle Bel Iblis the is the Chancellor, why won't he help us?" Anakin kept on fidgeting in the copilot's seat.

Amelia sighed. "We been through this before. We are lucky he is abe to get us this refitted freighter. I know it's not the Falcon, but every battle worthy ship is at Ithor."

She paused and glared Anakin. "The ship came from the Chancellor, right? This is an authorized mission directly from my father himself?

The proximity alarm sounded before Anakin could complete his smirk.

"Dropping out of hyperspace. Everyone get ready." Amerlia announced, "Yavin IV."

"Smash and rescue, simple."

Queen

It was pitch black when Brisha came back to camp to find Boat gone.

The battle with the queen Gargu took too long. If something happened to Syo, Brisha wouldn't forgive herself.

After the panic attack subsided, Brisha went to work. She dropped down on the muddy ground of Yavin 4.

She crawled, taking care that the vial with the spice substitute remained unbroken.

Brisha arrived at some kind of structure. She stood up.

"Who goes there?" A voice from the darkness, a light shine on her face.

"By Queen Keto herself! You are filthy! Come over by the fire!"

Senator

"But how was I supposed to know that they were role playing?" Amelia asked "None of you were there! They screamed their oaths and they sacrificed that poor girl!".

"The girl who is Senator Gentor's daughter? She's very much alive. I was," the Jade woman turned to her father and gestured, "this close. And now, as soon as Thrawn get a word of this, he'll go underground!"

"Is the Senator's boy all right?" Amelia's mother asked.

Father answered, "He's not pressing charges. I knew something was not quite right when our lightsaber cut through theirs. They were just plascrete props."

Aide

"Mara?" Luke turned on the bed.

"I didn't get a chance to say anything before, with all the chaos with the Dark Man, but...."

"What is it?" Mara yawned. "Tell me."

"Well, Jaina asked me for recommendations for candidates for the position of Jagged Fel's Jedi Aides."

"Something's troubling you."

"I'm still in denial that she married him." Luke stroked Mara's hair. "I'm happy for her, but still, Jedi in the Empire? Last time a Jedi worked with the Moffs, it didn't end well."

"Mara?"

Luke woke, panting. Soon he got his breathing under control.

"Artoo? Get the X-Wing ready."

Guard

"Palpatine!" Bria raged, "One day you are going to get yours!"

The evil behind the grandfather visage laughed. "Your insignificant Rebellion has failed. He gestured to the scarlet clothed guards. "Now bear witness the mercy of your rightful Emperor! Take her away!"

Bria struggled against the grips of the twin guards. Palpatine sighed. "Even now, you don't know who betrayed you, do you? Your lack of vision has cost your dearly. Very well." He clapped.

A figure walked out from the turbolift. It knelt before Palpatine.

"Mon Mothma!" If Bria could, she would have her eyes checked.

"Rise my friend."

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Getting good! ;)

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    You never cease to fascinate =D= Each and every one of these is totally unique. :cool: Mon Mothma a thrall of Palps. That one. Just. Totally. [face_laugh] @};-

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I have to agree with our Nyota: Mon Mothma a thrall of Palps. This is new,, exciting and evil at the same time.

18. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Nehru Amidala
    Getting Good? Wasn't good before? [face_not_talking] :p
    I'm still glad you are enjoying reading them.

WarmNyota SweetAyesha
    When writing AUs, why not go far out?
    And thank you for your compliment.

Azure
    Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy reading these snippets.

Everyone.
    Thank you for reading. Week 9 coming up next post. Sorry it didn't get posted in the morning.

19. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    [h2]Week 9[/h2]
    Purple

"Riina?" What's happening? Tua Kwaad asked the newest Creche caretaker.

"Don't worry about it, Chelk Kwaad has everything under control."

As if on cue, Chelk burst in.

His Bothan limb was gone. The amphistaff that graced his usual muscular arms hang loose around his waist.

"The Jeedai are here!"

Riina turned to Tua, "Gather the others, Pelm and Keil are still praying to Yun-Yammka in the back."

Tua turned to go as a purple energy blade cut into the creche.

"Amelia, thank the Force I found you. Shuttle's this way."

Riina's own amphistaff came alive and she charged the Jeedai.

Orange

"Ria!" Merdic didn't sound the alarm until the orange tint of Yavin hang in the sky, he figured Kemria was just sleeping in after a night of patrol. When she missed the lightsaber theory seminar, Merdic went straight to Headmaster Hamner.

Master Fal was still studying "Boat" and Master Tekli was helping the semicomatose girl they found inside, but the headmaster mobilized everyone else, including the droids.

So far Kemria was still missing. The patrol post fire extinguished.

The headmaster assured everyone Kemria was still alive, that he could still feel her presence in the Force, but where was she?

Green

Amelia was teaching Jysella sabaac when Valin ran in the cockpit.

"Tahiri's back!"

"Finally. I'll start the flight cycle."

"You can't! Anakin's trapped. I came back to get your help!"

"You are kidding right? If Anakin didn't come back with you, he's probably dead. We got to get out of here."

"I'll stop you!" The blonde yelled, activating her lightsaber.

"You want to save your boyfriend? Fine, get out of my ship!" Amelia Force pushed the green Jedi student through the windshield. Tahiri screamed as she went out.

Damn it! Amelia thought, Now I got to make the Horns forget.

Silver

"Enter." The majordomo called.

Allana shifted in her throne. This is too formal. Yet it is part of Hapan tradition, so she had to follow it for the time being.

The silver haired old man and his son start kneeling in front of her.

Allana started to tell them it was unnecessary, but her mother coughed gently from the side.

"We greet you, loyal subject." Allana said, "You may tell us of your troubles, so we can ease them."

"We are grateful, your majesty. We are from moon Delt of the planet Kedoon. People are missing in our baradium mine.

Copper

Leia Skywalker slowly went to unlock the door. She was grateful for the knocking, as the web of sleep went away. She was sure she had a bad nightmare.

"Luke! Was the mission a success?" Her smile slowly became a frown.

"I'm sorry, Leia." Luke said, "truth be told I'm not even sure Bria was being held at Copper 3. They were ready for us. There's a traitor in our ranks. It's the only explanation why all our plans failed the last two months."

"You are right. We need to talk to Mon Mothma. She needs to know right away."

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Green: a cool twist on the A/T connection. Silver: Allana as Queen Mother, interesting! Copper: Luke & Leia are in the midst of a mystery involving Breha. =D=

AzureAngel2 and DARTH_MU like this.
  21. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Oh the twist on A/T started way before Green, in Purple. ;)
    The Ta'a Chume is Tenel Ka, the queen is Allana.
    Re: Copper, oh Luke and Leia, if they only knew about Mon Mothma.... *head desk*

22. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Regarding Green, remind me who Ameila is? IS she your OC or am I blanking in her?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Yes Amelia Skywalker is my OC.
    She's the older sister of Siura. They are the daughter of Luke Skywalker and Shira Brie. (This version of Shira Brie was never shot down by Luke at the Sallust skirmish).
    There are technically two versions of her. One version exist in the first prompt, the "good version" and the other one is "bad", and exist in the third prompt. (Every week).
    Edit: As for why the two versions of Amelia Skywalker is different (point of diversion), I hope to explore in future sets.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks again for explaining that so nicely again. In between I was so taken away by the events in the drabbles, that I complete forgot to keep that in mind.