main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lucas Gives You Power To Elimanate Any PT Character...Who?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by sword_of_raditz, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyvia

Lyvia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2005
    Mace Windu sux cause he's a pathetic character not cause he's black. Lando Calrissian was black and he was great. Why the heck didnt GL make Yoda train Obi, I forgot that is what was said in ESB. Qui Gon's purpose in these prequels is absolutely nada; they try to make beleive like he's stickin his nose in ROTS and screaming in AOTC they should have eliminated him all together. Though we do need a sucka to bring ANakin's butt to the jedi, and yoda can't look stupid by wanting anakin the psycho trained.

2. Kenobi_Kid

Kenobi_Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    As a major character, I'd want to eliminate young Anakin. Jake Loyyd or however you spell his last name, could not act for beans and I have no idea why Lucas ever picked him for the role.

Maybe Loyyd's parents blackmailed him or something?

Anyway, I would replace him with another, better, actor who wasn't an absolute twerp onscreen and who especially wasn't four years younger then his future wife. It makes much more sense for Anakin to be a teenager in TPM.

As a minor character, I would have to say.......Mas Amadda, y'know? the blue skinned Triceratops whose only job is to yell "Order, order" in senate meetings.

Incidentally, are these choices being counted?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.