main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX lucas hasbro extension.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by robkun, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    hi there people. some of you know already that recently last week, george lucas signed a contract extension with hasbro till 2018. wow more toys up the ying yang. that possobly means could lucas have in the works episodes 7-9, hmmm! makes you wonder. with lucas you never know.

2. Vaderman247

Vaderman247 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    A contract extension until 2018? Episodes 6-9? I think he would die of old age first. Plus, the OT characters are all pushing into deep middle-age. Mark Hamill is 50 and chubby, Harrison Ford is 60 and looking very brittle, not to mention that he is adamant about not doing Solo ever again, and Carrie Fisher, oh my god, she has reeeeeeally let herself go. I for one don't want to see her anywhere near a brass bikini now!

Now, all of this could change in a heartbeat and we could be enjoying Star Wars movies into OUR middle-age!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

3. Vaderman247

Nov 4, 2002
    I meant Episodes 7-9. Sorry for the error. I shall now go flog myself mercilessly.

4. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    i think it would be so freakin cool that lucasfilm will make new jedi order figures, for that matter expanded universe figures. people like corran horn, yuuhzan vong, ben skywalker and ummmhum EXAR KUN.

5. Vaderman247

Nov 4, 2002
    Rob, I think you like Exar Kun waaaaaay too much. I bet you go to bed at night dreaming of Kun action figures, don't you?

6. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    well marcellous that's not true,but the truth is that exar kun is a way better dark lord of the sith than your guy vader. besides there are too many vader figures, why not go expanded universe with other people.

7. Vaderman247

Nov 4, 2002
    That's true, I suppose. Exar maybe was better, I'll give you that, but Vader had more style.

8. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    hey marcellous, we each have our favorite dark lords. vader is the coolest dark lord ever.exar kun is the first dark lord of the sith to take the word "sith" to a whole new level. vader is/was the chosen one, i'll give you that and he is very cool. i like him and his style, but exar kun is the only dark lord of the sith to apear in the star wars novels. he was never killed,but he put luke in a coma near death in the jedi academy trilogy. vader only cut off his hand.never the less both sith are cool and they would wipe out the vong without a sweat.

9. Vaderman247

Nov 4, 2002
    Ahhhh, Rob, you put too much faith in Kun's abilities. We have seen that the Vong can't be felt through the Force in any way that the Jedi know. And since we know that the light is stronger than the dark, I think Vader and Kun would both have less success against the Yuuzhan Vong than the current knights have been.

They would certainly be formidable foes, but I think Vader would strike more disgust into the enemy because of all his machiney goodness....oh, and a massive space fleet, 2 Death Stars, a Super Star Destroyer, and a hella group of stormtroopers. And Exar Kun would have...a bunch of Massassi Indians!

Disclaimer- Marselles is poking fun at Rob's love of Exar Kun solely due to the fact that he considers Rob a good friend, and if you can't mess with friends, who can you mess with?

10. robkun

Jun 7, 2002
    your probably right macellous,both sith lords couldn't do to much to the vong darkside, even if they went midevil on them, but if they were light side then it would be a different story. reason being kun was once light side as was vader. what i think is that kun had his massani indians creatures and he did have a fleet with him and ulic qel-droma with his evil woman the soceress. on top of that yeah he had the top sith amulet and the powers of the planet korriban. note:(rob makes fun of vader too, due to the fact marcellous has a passion for him.vader took a tumble off into the volcano pit.) you know i,m messing with you bro. i got nothing but love for you and everybody in sa fan force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.