main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY lucas made a uh-oh

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ORION-DA-FUZZY, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ORION-DA-FUZZY

ORION-DA-FUZZY Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    i was bored last night and while channel surfing i came across star wars (anh) on tbs or something. well to my luck it was right when obiwan gives luke anakins lightsaber. now being a prop builder i have a keen eye for finding flaws. lukes lightsaber is a garaflex!!!! it is not the same as anakins. unless lucas explains this in ep3 i found a mistake.

2. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    well....Anakin's was destroyed in AotC...so, it is conceiveable that he builds a new one for Ep. 3...but it is also possible that he will have to make at least another one...because from the sounds of it...Anakin had already destroyed 2 Lightsabers...he could of easily destroyed more. ;)

3. ORION-DA-FUZZY

ORION-DA-FUZZY Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    but if you look at the skematics of ep2's lightsaber to vaders there are many similarities. my guessing was his new lightsaber really is the vader one and he built this one for his son

4. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    well, I am only giving a hypothetical really...

I am not into the craziness of studying everything, like most of y'all. :p

But I guess one thing to think of is this...there will be a 28 year gap from the time these films were/are made...technology has changed for the better...which means that directors visions will change and they will just let it go.

5. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    I'm going with... Jedi seem to lose their lightsabers a lot. Who knows how many Anakin will make over the years? And, we haven't seen what the new one for Ep III looks like yet. I'm guessing it will be the one Luke gets later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.