main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Lucas Quotes

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by StaticPlume, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StaticPlume

StaticPlume Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2013
    I've decided to try and compile a list of sources for future reference and was hoping someone could give me a hand.

I seem to have misplaced my DVDs and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to point out where exactly on the RotS commentary that Lucas claimed Vader has 80% of Palpatine's power. I know it's there, I just cannot recall the precise location.

Also, if anyone can point out where Lucas states Luke achieved his father's potential, as well as claimed Palpatine was the strongest sith lord, I would be very grateful. If memory serves, those two are on the ESB commentary?

2. StaticPlume

Jan 15, 2013
  3. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    I'm pretty sure the thing about Palpatine being the strongest Sith lord wasn't on the TESB commentary. I've heard that but I've never been able to source it. The other stuff was in the 2005 Rolling Stone interview.

4. StaticPlume

Jan 15, 2013
    You mean the Vader quote or the Luke stuff? I've caught glimpses of the Rolling Stone interview, but haven't been able to find the entire thing.

5. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    I thought it was on ROTJ commentary in the throne room, but it's been ages.

6. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    But now that I look at it again, the 80% figure is not mentioned, so that's from somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.