main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lucas' student films

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by YadaYadaYoda, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YadaYadaYoda

YadaYadaYoda Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2005
    Hello, I hope I am posting this in the right area. If not please direct me in the correct direction :)

I am in my last year of University and like most courses in the UK (not too sure about you guys in the States) have to write a dissertaion that is within my area of study. I have chosen to write about George Lucas and am in need of some help. I am looking to get my hands on Lucas' USC student films but cannot for the life of me find them anywhere. I know most directors when they hit the big time like to hide their early student work away from prying eyes but I was hoping that since he released the THX short on the DVD I was hoping there might be a glimer of hope for me to get my hands on his other student work.

Is this possible? Has anyone seen them or know where I might be able to get a hold of them?

Thanks in advance

YYY.

2. Jon

Jon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    http://cinema-tv.usc.edu/Archives/lucas/lucas.html

Not all there in full, but it's a start. You need to visit them in person to have the films screened fully.
    Good luck with your dissertaion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.