main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lucasfilm Archive Display at CE

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by LAJ_FETT , Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    TOS Story

The Star Wars Saga has given generations countless, indelible memories and vivid visions of heroes, villains, spaceships, and creatures in the galaxy far, far away. Fans attending Star Wars Celebration Europe will enjoy a display created especially for them by the archivists at the Lucasfilm Archives. They assembled a few rare pieces that reflect the myth, the mystery, and even the macabre of Star Wars movie history.

Hit the link to see a list of display items and display location/show times.

2. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    It seems to be the same display as at C4. I thought it was a good display only rather small.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Well, London currently has the larger SW exhibit at County Hall as well. It's not part of CE but it will still be on during that period. I've been to it - it's expensive to get in but worth the visit. Go on a weekday if you can - I did and there weren't any crowds.

4. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    Is there any news if they'll also bring the Vader helmet display to CE? That was the most awesome display at C4 and I'd love to see it again.

5. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    I saw some pics my brother took of the exhibition that's currently on in London. Some cool exhibits.

They had the Vader helmet in pieces, if that's what you mean.

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I think Grant is referring to the Vader Helmet Art exhibit that was at C-IV. I haven't seen anything about it coming here.

7. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Oh. Well. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.