main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LUCASFILM HAS LA CON. CTR. SET ASIDE FOR MAY 23rd-29th

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthMedialine, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMedialine

DarthMedialine Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    ATTENTION!

I called the LA Convention Center today...talked to a man who answered the phone...he wasn't being very direct in answering my questions...and he transfered me to his supervisor...this was our conversation.

Me:Hi, I was trying to see if you could confirm an event date for me?

Her:Sure, what event?

Me:A Star Wars event next May 2007.

Her: Let me find those dates for you...*papers rustle* Here we go...Well...they haven't told us the exact dates that the event is being held FOR the public...but they have our facility reserved for May 23rd-29th.

Me: Star Wars Celebration IV, right?

Her: Yes ma'am.

Me: Thank you sooo much!

So this is the confirmed information. Call yourself if you have doubts *removed phone number*.

START PLANNING EVERYONE!!!! I WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!![face_dancing]

~Darth Medialine~

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Please don't post phone numbers...I know people can look it up if they want, but the last thing we want to do is flood some poor secretary with calls asking for the same information over and over again. It seems these dates contradict what Jedi_Dajuan got from calling...so we need to be wary that the dates might not be set in stone.

Edit:
    I see you commented in the other thread and then started this one...lets keep all this info in one place, and that place being the other thread. Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.