main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lucasfilm Magazine

Discussion in 'France' started by AL, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AL

AL Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 22, 1998

The new Lucasfilm Magazine has just come out in France and it apparently has exclusive Episode III pictures? Have any of you fine French fans purchased this yet and can you describe the pics or scan them in?

Merci.

2. RedLord

RedLord Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 2000
    I'm gonna check my real life mail box!!

3. AL

Aug 22, 1998

Got it, yet? Any new pics apart from the ones from Hyperspace?

4. Oryx-I

Oryx-I Force Ghost star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    Maybe a few yes. They actually say clearly that some of these are exclusive. Nothing spectacular anyway. I'ld like to show you, but I'm afraid I have no scanner.

Lot's of background stuff with some pieces of set. A nice pic with a golden 3PO.
    There is a really good pic of Anakin which I didn't know. Maybe it was on hyperspace, I really can't tell. It's Anakin whith his new look in Padme's appartment on Coruscant (the one from AOTC).
    And there is a pic of Palpatine too but I think he has no make-up on it yet, because he looks better than in AOTC. He has a costume very similar to his dark outfit as a chancelor but he is in a place that I can barely identify. It looks sort of like Naboo. But it's just some walls whith a few switchs on it so it's quite hard to tell.

5. AL

Aug 22, 1998

Good stuff; thanks.

6. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Cool info. Any new pictures of Obi-Wan or Padme?

7. Oryx-I

Oryx-I Force Ghost star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    No Padme and only the Obi-wan dummy that people could see on hyperspace. Too bad. I'ld really like to get a good pic of the episode 3 Obi-wan...

8. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Connaisez-vous comment les habitants aux Etats-Unis pouvoir acheter cette magasin? Pardon, mon francais, c'est horrible. C'etait plus en plus longtemps depuis j'ai l'opportunity a parler.

9. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    I think there is this one guy, Sam Davatchi, who does this all the time. His site is quite popular with TFN folks now. I remember seeing stuff thanks to him back when I wasn't spoiler free.

Try searching for his site on google. I remember the title of his page is 'Sam Davatchi's page', so you shouldn't have any trouble finding it. :)

10. MARCOLAS

MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer star 6

Apr 3, 2001
    His website is closed
    Pictures are all around the web now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.