Lucasfilm Question

Discussion in 'FanForce Activities' started by R2D1000, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R2D1000 Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 15, 2003
    star 4
    I have a question. If a government agency wishes to use
    a "Star Wars" character in a commemorative way, for example
    like the Australian Post issued "Star Wars" stamps, whom
    do they have to contact at Lucasfilm for permission and
    collaboration? Can you provide me an email address to contact? Should they contact Lucas licensing?

    Thanks in advance
  2. DarthJurist Admin Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Dec 10, 2000
    star 5
    Well, if you are the USPO my guess would be you contact the PTO and find out who officially owns the copyright/trademark and get the contact info that way.

    The rest of us would probably go through the marketing department (check the ?contact us? page on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.