main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Lucee's World (2010 'Dear Diary' challenge)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by writing_ivy, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. writing_ivy

writing_ivy Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2009
    Title: Lucee's World
    Author: writing_ivy
    Characters: Lots of OCs.
    Summary: Lucee lives on Naboo with her family. Her world is about to change forever.
    Notes: My first attempt at the 2010 'Dear Diary' Challenge! :)

Entry One

A new journal for a new year. I have made a deal with myself that although I will not speak his name out loud I will allow myself to write it here. Niack. There. I said it. Or wrote it at least. Rubee has forbid me to talk about him any more so I will try and contain my thoughts to these pages. I will also do my very best to write about things other than him. Although since he left I am unaware of how I have spent a large part of my time. Rubee tells me I have spent too many hours gazing out of the windows and it is time to stop mourning someone who does not deserve me. I do not believe her, but I will try anyway. I am glad we decided to stay here for the winter months. Our home in the Lake Country is so much more beautiful than our place in Theed. It is also very remote so I will not have to see...him. I am glad I managed to write something down today. It seemed so very difficult when I saw the blank page. I will write whenever I get the urge to think of him. Or whenever I am trying to forget.

2. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Sounds like a love story. [face_love] I wonder what happened between the two of them?
    I'll definately be keeping a look out for updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.