main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Luke and Vader Vs. Yoda: OT AU ESB

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Leggo My Eggo, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leggo My Eggo

Leggo My Eggo Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 1998
    luke looked out the cockpit of his xwing and sighed it was going to be a terrible day the imperial army had already destroyed hoth and he was now having to fly to daygobah what a crazy day he said now r2 i want you to take us down to daygobah and ok tweetered r2

they went down and landed on daygobah and yoda saw them he came out of his house and said train to be a jedi you will but luke said no way i have the ultimate power then they both turned to see who else just showed up oh my god it was darth vader and he yelled at yoda you killed my wife you green jerk yoda said no way it wasnt me so then luke got really mad and cut off yodas head with his lightsaber then vader said you have completed the dark side son join me or die and luke said die and cut off vaders head

then he put the heads on the xwing as prizes and showed them to his friends the end

2. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    ...what?

3. Leggo My Eggo

Nov 8, 1998
    chapter 2

luke that was a very mean thing to do said leia now youll never become a jedi but leai he said as he sat in the millenium falcon i have the ultimate power they made me mad and we can kill the emporer now hey kid said han want to fly the falcon cause chewies not very good roar said chewie that was so not cool

han said luke take us to endor we have to blow up the sheild and ill kill the emporer roar said chewie shut up you hairy walking carpet said leia and grabbed lukes lightsaber and threw it at chewie chewie turned around and caught it and threw it back but it hit han in the head and knocked him out wow lucky that didnt go on and chop him up said luke lets get him to bed and ill fly us to endor

c3po theres endor so you have to translate the ewoks for us yester master luke said the robot so they wen tthrough the woods and saw the cute little guys cheep cheep said the ewok master luke said 3po they want to eat you and I think they like me as a god now way said luke ill fix this and showed the ewoks yodas head and vaders head then they got real nice and stabbed the stormtroopers with there spears then luke took the shuttle to the death star

hey palpytine said luke your evil will die today no way said palpytine you will die and shocked him this really got luke mad and he kicked the emporer so hard he fell down the death star tunnel and died

luke chopped up the other pieces and then set a bomb and flew off to see the death star explode thats so cool said han i know said leia roar said chewie hes really sorry about the lightsaber hitting you thats ok leia lemme kiss you and the galaxy was ruled by good people until the youshan vong came later.

4. Leggo My Eggo

Nov 8, 1998
    Apologies to the seemingly rambling story, my nephew thought he was being silly and has been reprimanded. I'm regretting letting him on the computer. Sigh. :)

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Well at least he got the facts pretty straight!

6. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Thank God, it was all a joke.

7. Leggo My Eggo

Nov 8, 1998
    dangit artoo i told you to stop tweeting said 3po i cant concentrate on my story to the solo kids hey 3po can we go pickyback ride said janus sure thing kids hop on said 3po it was a quiet day or corusant and the droids loved playing with the kids but then there was a big bang and the sun went out what happened 3po asked master luke oh master luke someone blew up the sun but thats impossible its so big said luke then a bunch of rock ships fell down from the sky and landed in lukes yard then luke got really mad and took out his lightsaber he said youd better come out of there right now or ill smack you one so the aliens came out and said were the yushan vong and we hate your droids

oh no said 3po and artoo but artoo didnt like being hated so he used his claw arm to shoot sparks at the aliens one of them fried up but the others got mad and shot acid at luke which he hit back with his lightsaber

ben help me obiwan cried luke and sprang in an action and started chopping up mad aliens and even 3po got ticked off and karatee chopped all the aliens chewie came outside and started ripping off there heads and gave those to luke to add to his collection

all the other aliens saw that corusant got totally ticked off and took off back to space were going to another galaxy we cant deal with these people and then they left

luke went and found mara and said see what i did oh luke that was very dreamy and they kissed a lot while the droids danced and chewie just roared a lot

8. Leggo My Eggo

Nov 8, 1998
    luke and mara just had a baby they named him ben said leia thats really sweet han said what does obiwant think well he doesnt really think much cause hes dead hey stop talking trash about my friend said luke hes still a ghost so he can hear what youre saying sorry luke said leai i didnt mean it but chewie heard it and roared laughing then the ghost of obiwan appeared hey luke good to see you buddy and i like the name a lot even if other people dont but im really mad that your wookie friend is laughing at me luke said hey chewie say youre sorry but chewie was roaring so loud he didnt hear him so luke got totally ticked off and kicked him in a bad place then chewie just started roaring louder but not laughting any7more dangit luke said han why do you have to be so mean cause i have the ultimate power said luke and if i say sorry you say sorry oh no said obiwan youre of the dark side all this time hahahah said luke thats right old man now i rule the universe and you call me master obiwan said dude that is so not cool so he tried to hit luke with a ghost lightsaber but it just went right through him then luke got really ticked off even more and called the ghostbusters, they came over and put obiwan in a trap. now the trap hangs on a wall next to the collection of heads that luke shows off to his friends. the end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.