main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Luke and Yoda Original Trilogy Notes with Audrie (AU version of a story between Luke and Yoda)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same storyline as the Nebula notes.

Audrie played the part of Yoda.

Note 1:
    To the green creature that won?t leave me alone,

Listen, I don?t know who you are, but it doesn?t matter. You?re bothering me and preventing me from setting up a camp. In the morning I?m going to look for someone, and that someone is a great warrior. I?m sure you wouldn?t know who this person is, so could you just leave me alone? I have a lot of work to do. You?ve been throwing around my stuff, and you?ve been pestering me. I would appreciate it if you would just leave me alone. My ship got stuck in that swamp over there, and I can?t get it out. If I could I would, but I can?t. Sigh. I don?t even know what I?m doing here. I think I made a mistake in coming here. I wish I could leave this slimy mud hole. This is a strange planet, but still there is something familiar about this place. It almost feels like?no that?s stupid. Never mind. Now could you please leave me alone? Thanks in advance.

Luke Skywalker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.