main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Luke from Waldenbooks

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by RogerRoger517, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    Did that guy from Waldenbooks in Muskogee ever show up to the booth. He is the one that has suggested that we help him host a author signing down in his store. I think he said that he could get Pat Demming(sp?). I saw that he will have a new novel in Feb, Ghosts of Tatoonie, when Leia finds out about daddy's past.

2. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Not that I know of. He may have shown up and talked to Mike or someone else though

3. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    No, I don't remember him either. Also, did anyone meet (or see) the brat of kansas? She was on the boards last week and said that she was driving down for the con. Just wondering.

4. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Actually he did stop by for a time. And yes, he was talking about the Author for the Ghosts of Tatooine book i believe. He talked with BDK some so i think he knows a little more then i do.

5. Angry_Princess

Angry_Princess Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Luke sent me some info in an e-mail. This is what he said:

"Hopefully things will work out and come October we will have an author for
    our signing. I hope to get Jon Williams, the author of the up and coming Destiny's Way."

Hope this helps clear things up.

6. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Hey Guys,

This is Luke from Waldenbooks here. Yes I stopped by the booth on Sunday. I talked to Mike1 and Mike2, Dena, Jenny, Otto, and a few others. The author I'm trying to get is Walter Jon Williams he is writing Destiny's Way coming out in October. I actually found his website and sent him an e-mail. I just got it back and he said he would love to do it. Mike, the man in charge, said you guys would love to do it. If you guys are up for it then post here and let me know. I'm working hard on getting everything else in order to get it done. Hopefully in the end everything will work out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.