main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Luke Has Arrived

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Luke arrived this morning and he is now feeling quite at home. He is borrowing Sid'ious' tent and has set up camp. He had a nice cup of Typhoo tea and looked over the Wizard's lightsabre collection.

He will be attending our meeting this Friday and we plan on taking him to several places in Tulare County. Plus, if the weather is permitting, perhaps a BBQ.

2. Danakin_Skywalker

Danakin_Skywalker Jedi Master star 1

Jan 30, 2005
    I'm missing another BBQ...NUTS!!! oh glad for the newest addition.

3. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    We could save you something or send it in the post.

Okay, the plan is to take Luke to the Japanese New Year Festival on Saturday at the Japanese Art and Culture Center. We will be there in the afternoon and then he will hit a few spots around here for photos such as the COS Giant, Fox Theatre, etc.

Sunday we are going to go up to the Sequoia's and also stop at the Kaweah Oak Perserve and swing through P'ville. The next weekend Luke is going to go with a few of TCFF to an Anime convention in LA. The convention is small but fun. The Wizard and I went two years ago and look forward to returning and helping out. The Vice "I was press ganged and will now wear a bald cap" Chanceller and hubby are also looking forward to attending. Anyone else that would like to go to the convention let me know. We are going to help them as volunteers so be aware.

Okay, if anyone has other ieas where we might take Luke let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.