main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Luke knew Leia was his sister in ESB: Y/N?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by The___, Apr 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    I doubt Luke had any idea that Leia was his sister. There are deleated scenes where Luke and Leia talk about going away together. It was cut from the Hoth medical room. Traces of it are in the dialog where Leia calls Han a "Scruffy Nurf Herder." Watch the scene again and you will see what I am talking about. There is also the closing scene where he places his arm around her. That does not look to brothely, it looks as though Luke is interested in Leia.

2. The___

The___ Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2002
    There are deleated scenes where Luke and Leia talk about going away together.

SICK!!

3. KING_ZIXOR

KING_ZIXOR Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    Nope definitely not. Neither of them knew.

4. The___

The___ Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2002
    I still think my idea could be valid though. She might still have felt the need to turn around, and know it was Luke that was the reason, but still not have actually heard the words, right?

Sure, it could've been.

But...

I take it so literally when Luke says "Leia. Hear me. Leia!"

He didn't say, "feel me." It takes on a whole different meaning :D haha. j/k

5. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Maybe subconciously, but not directly. Lol, an dI know that's not spelled right but it's 4:54am!

6. D_Lowe

D_Lowe Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 15, 2002
    I don't think he knew she was his sister, but knew she could use the Force. So when Obi-Wan mentioned to Luke that he had a twin sister, Luke remembered his connection to Leia with the Force and figured out she was his sister.

7. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    "I don't think he knew she was his sister"

or didn't want to admit it. ;)

8. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    I don't think Luke knew, but was getting a hunch about it. Calling out to Leia on the Cloud City, probably helped in the eventual knowledge that Leia was his sister.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.