main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Luke making speech's?

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by LukeSkiwalker, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkiwalker

LukeSkiwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2004
    I've got a question for you. Is there anywhere in the books that Luke makes a speech that is at least 3 minutes long?
    See I am taking Drama and I need a monologue or something of that kind that is 3 minutes long. Can you help me?
    I'm not asking you to go into a deep reserch of it, just from the top of your head,
    Is there a Luke Skywalker fan club? maybe they would know.
    If you do know of a speech just tell me the book and page number, and If luke has never made a three minute speech, I would have to do somebody else (not a bad thing, just unprefered) Like Corran Horn, Grand Admiral Thrawn, or Wedge Antilles.

I would love to do a speech from the Yuuhzan Vong I like how they word things. Are there any?

2. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Have you tried asking on the Lit boards? Those geeks know waaaaayyyy too many details! :p

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Use Morpheus's from The Matrix Reloaded.

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    There's a part in "Jedi Search" (and don't think of calling me a geek Kim ;) ) where Luke makes his case to the New Republic Senate...about the need for the JEDI Academy. Never actually got around to timing the speech out...but it's worth a shot

5. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Well, calling anyone a geek is like the pot calling the kettle black. :p

6. LukeSkiwalker

LukeSkiwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2004
    Actually Krash that has come to mind and it's Gooood. Thank you for the help it should do the trick, now all I have to do is memorize it.

7. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    now all I have to do is memorize it.
    You memorize a passage from Luke Skywalker (even if it's EU)...and you get an "A" in my book!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.