main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Luke, Mara, the Force, and Sex in the Expanded Universe (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by HanSolOKniser3, Jul 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperor_Time

Emperor_Time Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2007
    They probably made her there sex slave for life. =P~

2. Earthknight

Earthknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Those naughty, naughty clonetroopers [face_mischief] .

3. Emperor_Time

Aug 31, 2007
    True but makes me wished I was one of those clonetroopers too. =P~

4. Earthknight

Oct 3, 2002
    Yes. I'd love to one of them also. I bet even Palpatine would've approved.

Palpatine: Why didn't you kill her!!?

Clonetrooper: This is why, my lord.

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/Jacobison/as1.jpg]

Palpatine: =P~

Clonetrooper:.......my lord???

5. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    Pick a new topic. This thread isn't here for you to fantasize about sex slaves.

6. Earthknight

Oct 3, 2002
    Mara and Anakin...oh yes, something went down between those two.

7. cs47

cs47 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2007
    That is a new topic?

I´d better discuss wether in the GFFA there are many species compatible with humans in terms of producing fertile offspring, if you don´t mind.

8. DarkScythe

DarkScythe Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Because I'm bored I'll repeat what I said about this on another thread.

I imagine a lot of near humans can interbreed with humans successfully though not all of them.

I imagine the near human phenomenon in Star Wars is similar to Canids here on earth. Example there are two types of Canids Canines (True Dogs) who can all interbreed successfully and the Vulpines who other than some rare/maybe just rumored cross breeds don't interbreed with true dogs.

So Near humans who have the right number of chromosomes probably interbreed with baseline humans all the time. Those that have drifted a bit further off kilter can probably interbreed sporadically though not necessarily going to produce fertile offspring. And some are just too different despite their distant relation to normal humans.

When it comes to Alien/Human I doubt it happens at all without some type of genetic tampering.

9. cs47

Nov 9, 2007
    Well, i think you make an interesting point there...who tells us that some species haven´t suffered some kind of tampering to make them compatible? The Rakatans for instance might have found it useful to avoid having to transfer the appropiate kind of slaves from one place to another...o_O

On the other hand, if there are more than one species compatible, it can provide with more possibilities for the stories. Now, character "A" who belongs to species "X" doesn´t neccessarily have to be a descendant of characters "B" and "C" who belong to that very same species, instead there would be a possibility that character "D" or "E" from a differente species is one of the ancestors. To take one known case, instead of wondering wether Talon is pregnant or not, imagine what kind of shocking revelation could become her true name and lineage if Twi´leks and Humans are compatible.

10. Jmacq1

Jmacq1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2005
    That'd certainly make things murky, yeah. And ramp up the speculation-o-meter to 11. "ZOMG Darth Talon is the grandchild of Alema Rar and Jacen Solo!" :p

11. Emperor_Time

Aug 31, 2007
    So who a human consider this species more attractive?
    [image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/1/11/Gragra.jpg/250px-Gragra.jpg]
    Or this one instead? [face_thinking]
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/27/Ketwol111.jpg]

12. Earthknight

Oct 3, 2002
    Not me [face_sick] .

Ahsoka's species is more suitable for a relationship.

13. Emperor_Time

Aug 31, 2007
    That true but if you lived in the Star Wars universe and had to marry one or the other or be killed which would you married? [face_thinking]

14. Earthknight

Oct 3, 2002
    I guess I better say hello to Gui Gon, Obi Wan, Yoda, and Bastilla up in the afterlife.

15. Emperor_Time

Aug 31, 2007
    So it death then. :eek:

16. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    I think there are three phenomena that need to be borne in mind when considering "interespecies" reproduction.

1.) Pseudo-aliens. Some species may look non-human, or be regarded as such, but may be sufficiently human to allow interbreeding. Arguably even the Chiss and Wookiees could fall into this category; Hapans and Nagai almost certainly do. Even if mating between representatives of two populations is no longer reproductively viable, relatively minimal genetic engineering may be required to overcome the problem.

2.) Pseudo-reproduction. If the Amazon molly can scavenge a little DNA from a male of another species, perhaps some Star Wars species can do the same. Or perhaps they might genetically engineer themselves to be able to conceive viable offspring with alien partners. A species biologically geared as sexual predators, like the Falleen, might eagerly embrace such techniques, too.

3.) Sith Alchemy. This is a big one. The Second Great Schism was caused by a dispute over whether it was right to use the Force to manipulate species, a technique which also enabled interspecies reproduction. For a hundred years (7,003-6,900 BBY) the Jedi and Dark Jedi fought, with one side using the Force to create various bizarre and innovative creatures. The exiled and defeated Dark Jedi conquered the Sith Empire, and inter-bred with its thoroughly non-human natives. It's likely that the offspring of alchemical interspecies hybrids remained in the known Galaxy, and possible that they retained some form of latent ability to conceive more interspecies hybrids - something that could explain the Theelin, and also why they seemed to be mysteriously removed from the Galactic stage as the Sith prepared to take over the Republic...

What I really want to talk about, though, is Anakin and Tahiri. We've had enough Mara stuff, IMHO. :p

- The Imperial Ewok

17. cs47

Nov 9, 2007
    Those seem very interesting points, Thrawn McEwok. If i recall well, the Massassi left some hybrid offspring across the Galaxy. On the other hand, we could question ourselves where the limits of the "pseudo-alien" category lay and which species it might comprise. Chiss or Nagai are sure candidates, but what about Togrutas, as Earthknight has mentioned? And the Falleen case might not be unique, there could be some other species out there trying to adapt themselves to get offspring.

How many possible sources of DNA tampering can we get? If i recall well, there are:

-Arkanians.

-Sith Order.

-Kaminonans? (good with clone making, but i don´t know if they got to that extremes).

-Rakatans?? (actually don´t know if were capable of that, just speculating).

-I think there was another group that made some Morgukai clone warriors or something like that in the Clone Wars, don´t remember the name...

18. Darth_Garak

Darth_Garak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2005
    What about Anakin and Tahiri. It's my impression that they never got along to doing it, they only kissed (and then it was because of the flow walking thing). Wait a second. Maybe Jacen flow walks Tahiri into the past (again) so she can be with Anakin, and while there she sleeps with with him (with the perverted Jacen pretending not to notice/ be noticed). Then she returns to the present, pregnant with a child that was conceived ....what fifteen years or so ago?

19. Zekks_Darkness

Zekks_Darkness Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2005
    IIRC, Anakin's final request of Jacen hasn't been fulfilled yet.

Therefore, perhaps the discussion should shift to Jacen and Tahiri... It's all the more interesting, if you consider the Master-Apprentice relationship they have now.

...Or has this already been discussed, and I just missed it? :oops:

20. Ganner_The_Hero

Ganner_The_Hero Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2003
    I don't know your age of course, but if you had "Shaak Ti's species", that comment wouldn't be so damn creepy.

21. Earthknight

Oct 3, 2002
    I just used her as an example of her species. Naturally me being older, I would take Shaak Ti. But I'd prefer...Aayla =P~ .

Anyway, Anakin and Tahiri...what can you say? Something might've went down between Edge of Victory and Star By Star. Or in a scene not shown, Caedus flow walked her back in time and her future self did the wild thing with Anakin.

22. Norya

Norya Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2008
    That actually sounds like a cheesy method that they'd use to put a descendant of Anakin into the series.

23. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    Yea...but would anyone really care how they did it?

As an aside...17 Y.O. with an almost 30 Y.O. woman...would Tahiri get charged with Sexual Misconduct crimes?

24. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    It's a strange world we live in that such is of more concern than murdering a head of state.

25. Earthknight

Oct 3, 2002
    That would be a very weird trial. Because you are charging her for going back in time and having sex with a minor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.