main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Luke & Obi Original Trilogy Notes with ? (AU version of a story w/ Luke and Obi)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Aug 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    The person who played the part of Obi-Wan for the first 10 notes has the following e-mail address: ivybattoir@yahoo.com

Heather_Skywalker then took it from there and played Obi-Wan in notes 10-16.

Note 1:
    Old Ben Kenobi,

I am a student at a school on Coruscant, and I was wondering if you could give me some information that might be useful for a project I am doing. I say this because, no offense, but you are one of the oldest people I know. The project is on some guy named Anakin Skywalker?I never heard of him before. I don?t know anything about him.

A Common Person

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Dear Common Person,

I am pleased that you feel I am a source for information. However there is not much that I can help you with in this matter. Anakin Skywalker was a revered Jedi Knight who was killed by an evil Sith Lord, that is all there is to know. I wish to know your identity, so that I can possibly help you further, you say you are a common person-what do you mean? Are we acquainted? How did you come to know of me?

I wish you luck in your project and may the force be with you,
    Ben Kenobi

3. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Ben Kenobi,

Well, my uncle?s mentioned your name a couple times?plus some of my friends know of you. I mean everyone on this part of Tatooine has heard of Ben Kenobi, the old hermit. I just figured you have been here a long time and might have heard of Anakin Skywalker, since I haven?t. I asked my uncle about him, and he told me he never heard of Anakin, but I got the feeling that he was lying?I don?t know why he would lie to me about something like that, but I think he did. I knew better than to ask my uncle about it again. I thought I was going to get an F on the assignment, and I was talking to my friends Biggs and Joseph about it, and they suggested that I go to you. They said that you were about the oldest person that they could think of. Oh, you probably think it?s strange that I mentioned my uncle instead of one of my parents. Well my parents died when I was a baby, so my uncle is raising me.

Okay, you say Anakin Skywalker was a Jedi Knight??I don?t know much about them. I don?t know ANYTHING about them. I would assume that they were some kind of warriors, but I don?t know what they would have done. Were they like barbarians? Did they break the law and cause trouble?.like stealing and smuggling? Were they gansters? That?s what I?ve always assumed. No one says much about them?I tried asking my uncle about it and he got really really mad at me.
    What is the difference between a Jedi and a Sith Lord? I?ve never heard of Sith Lords before. Were Sith just the worst Jedi?..meaning, were they the people you DEFINITELY did not want to mess with? Like the hardest criminals?
    Well, since you asked?..my name?s Luke Skywalker. Yeah, I have the same last name as Anakin. I don?t know if that?s a good thing or not. It?s amazing how many Skywalker?s there are. There are like 50 in my school. I go to the school on Coruscant because my family?s poor and can?t afford to send me to the Tatooine school. All the poor families from all over the galaxy send their children to my school.

By a common person I meant that I?m a nobody. I?m not special??I come from a poor family. My parents are dead, and I?m sure they never did anything interesting. I?m being raised by my aunt and uncle. We have a moisture farm?.but we don?t get much money from it. Let?s see, what else? Well I?m going to be stuck on this stupid planet for the rest of my life. I?ll never get to go anywhere interesting or do anything interesting. I only have 2 friends, all the kids at school make fun of me. My aunt abuses me. I?ve never had a girlfriend before. Sometimes I don?t even feel like a human?.I feel less than a person. I hate my life. I wish I could go somewhere. I tried talking my uncle into letting me go to the Imperial Academy, but he wouldn?t let me go because I have to help with the stupid crops. I know I shouldn?t complain, but I just feel like my life is a complete waste.

Thank you?..I will try my best on this stupid project.

In closing your letter, you said ?may the force be with you.? What did you mean by that? What is the force? I?ve never heard of it?unless you?re talking about in science?.what force do you mean? I?m very confused.

By the way, this girl I met and I found this droid...and it has a message for some Obi-Wan Kenobi person. I don't know who that is...but since you have the same last name, I thought maybe you could tell me who/where this Obi-Wan person is.

The Common Person named Luke

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Luke Skywalker

Don?t blame Owen for not telling you anything about Anakin Skywalker. Yes, I know your uncle?s name. I have been acquainted with him for some time now. I feel you might need more information on the ways of the Force and about the Jedi and Sith for this assignment, so can you meet me at the big Dune? There are several things I wish to tell you. There is so much you don?t understand and need to know?

For instance, the Force is something all living things share. It lives with us in harmony and can help us find our way. Some people are more intuned with it than others and those people are called: ?force sensitive.?

Like everything in this universe, the force has a light side and a dark one- good and evil. The Jedi follow in the path of light and strive for good, while the Sith dwell in darkness and chaos.

To answer you question, no, Jedi were not gangsters, they fought for good and justice throughout the galaxy and were respected throughout space. The fact that a youth such as yourself does not know this only proves what dark days these are?

You say you and a girl you met found a droid? Who is this girl? There was a message for an Obi-Wan Kenobi? Yes, I?ve heard of him and if you bring the message along with yourself to meet me I will deliver it to its owner.

?May the force be with you? was a common Jedi parting, such as wishing another success and health.

Luke, do not believe you are a nobody for one minute! You might be surprised to know that I have some knowledge of you and from what I know you are destined to do great things.

Please come as soon as tonight, there is much we need to discuss.

May the force be with you,
    Ben Kenobi

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Old Ben, (you don?t mind my calling you that, do you?)

No, but I don?t understand why my uncle didn?t tell me about Anakin Skywalker?it makes no sense. I told him about the project. He turned pale?.and then I asked him if he knew anything?.he said no, and that I needed to have the project changed. I asked him why?and that I didn?t think it was possible to get it changed without a good reason. He then got up and walked out of the room. I told him I?d get an F on the project unless someone knew anything. I knew he knew something, but was lying. I don?t think he wanted me to get an F, but he wouldn?t say anything more on the subject. He loves, me dearly, and I know it. I love him too. We just get into fights about stupid stuff sometimes. Sometimes I don?t understand him?..like with this project. He wants me to be a farmer, but I don?t want to. That?s a big issue between us right now?.sigh?.oh well.

You know my uncle????? You?ve been acquainted with him for some time? I got the feeling that he didn?t like you very much?from the couple times he?s mentioned you to me. Please don?t take offense to this, but he told me you were nothing but a crazy old hermit?.and that I should never talk to you. Because of this, I never told him that I was writing to you?.if he found out, he would get very angry?..so please don?t tell him. How in the world do you know my uncle? And since you do know him, did you know that he had so little of an opinion of you?

Well, I?m supposed to give a presentation on the project tomorrow?.and since you said Anakin Skywalker was a Jedi Knight, and I don?t know much about them?.then maybe it would be a good idea if we met. Let me see if I can get this straight?.combining the information from your past to letters. Anakin Skywalker was a Jedi Knight, but was killed by an evil Sith Lord. The Jedi strived to be good while fighting for good and justice. They were actually respected throughout the galaxy. The Sith were the exact opposite. Were the Jedi and the Sith enemies? I know you said that a Sith killed Anakin Skywalker, but were they always enemies, or was this just something that happened? What happened to all the Jedi Knights anyway? You said they were so respected, but now?.I?ve never heard of them in my entire life?until now. Were the Jedi part of the Imperial government, or were they people outside of it. I can?t imagine that the Empire ever had anyone that strived for justice. You said the Jedi followed the good side of the force while the Sith followed the dark side.

What does this force thing have to do with anything????? I mean you said some people were more intuned to it than others?but what purpose did the force serve? What did the people that were ?force-sensitive? do? Yeah, you said the Jedi and Sith each followed a side of it, but what did they do with this force? You said it helped them find their way?.but how? So could anyone become Jedi/Sith or was it just the force sensitive people? I suppose what I?m asking is how much does the force have to do with Jedi/Sith? How much of this force did someone have to have in order to be considered force sensitive? How did someone get to be force sensitive? How did someone get the force at all? How were they able to tell whether a person was force sensitive or not?

Was Anakin Skywalker force sensitive? If not, than ignore the questions about force sensitivity, since it doesn?t make a difference in this report, although it does sound interesting.

How long ago were the Jedi Knights around? Was it like 100 years ago? Also, what was Anakin Skywalker?s date of birth?and when did he die. (I realize you may not know?..especially if he lived a thousand years ago or something).

Yeah, you see, people order stuff from us?..and my aunt and I have to go drop it off. We had to go to this planet called Blue Waters, where some guy named Arawn lives. After that order was complete, we had to go to Anuvuin (the Maurder Base), where we met with Mr. Idiot. Just as we were preparing to talk with him, we overhea

6. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Dear Luke,

No, I do not mind the least if you called me 'Old Ben', though simply 'Ben' would do just fine.

If your uncle decided to refrain from telling you about Anakin Skywalker then he must have his own reasons. I am sure your best interest is always in his mind, as you stated yourself that he loves you dearly. As for your future, be it at the farm or else where, you must remember that you alone can decide your course of action, not your uncle. If you truly wish to be something else then out of his love for you he must let you go.

Do not fret, I have no intentions of telling your uncle we are corresponding. Yes, I am acquainted with your uncle. Your uncle's path and mine crossed several years ago, but I fear he holds some grudge or ill feelings towards me since then. Yes, I am very much aware of the way he looks at me and it does not bother me the least.

The Jedi and the Sith were like two sides of a coin, and by their diversity they ended up rivals and yes enemies. The reason for why you have never heard of the Jedi is sadly because they are all dead. The evil Sith that killed Anakin, Darth Vader also chased every Jedi in the galaxy and they all perished. The empire is in fact the man that sent Darth Vader on his slaughtering and is his master, so no, I highly doubt he strives for justice. The Jedi at the time did work for the senate on some missions, but mostly were an independent body that sought justice. The force has to do with everything! If you concentrate enough, you can hear it whispering to you, giving you advise. It is a 'being' so to speak beyond our capability to understand. People who have a high midi chlorine count are people who are force sensitive. It is hard to explain about midi chlorine, so please do not ask me. It is like a chemical in our body that connects us with the force, the more of it you have, the stronger the connection is. Every single being lives in harmony with the force, but people with a higher sensitivity can yield it to their will, for example it can give you more speed and agility, when you learn to reach out and utilize the force. Anakin was a Jedi and thus force sensitive. Normally, when infants reach the age of 6 months we discover if they are force sensitive or not and then we would have begun their training, if they were. However, since the destruction of the Jedi this is no longer possible. Was Anakin Skywalker force sensitive?

I do not know how long exactly were the Jedi around, but surely well over three hundred years.

It is a very intriguing tale you have told me about Lissy and by the way you described finding her, knowing things without knowing how, it would be safe to say you are somewhat force sensitive. Though how much I could not say until we meet, the time you've specified will do.

I know about you, the same way I know you are destined to many great things. I cannot tell you at this moment, perhaps more will be clearer when we meet. You may bring your friend with you.

Remember this Luke, the future is in constant motion, though you may think you have only one path ahead of you, you indeed have many threads in your future. Each choice you make tears a thread, but strengthens another.

I must finish here, because I am pressed in time and there are some things I must do.

May the force be with you,
    Crazy Old Hermit Ben

7. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Ben,

It still makes no sense why my uncle would not want me to know about a historical person, such as Anakin Skywalker, but oh well. I don?t think my uncle likes the Jedi Knights. I mean, he DID get mad at me when I asked him about them?so maybe he just refused to talk about him simply because Anakin was a Jedi. Maybe my uncle has something against them.

How am I supposed to control my actions if my uncle bars me from learning anything except what he wants me to learn? He really wants me to be a farmer. I hate farming. He just doesn?t seem to understand me.

So you?re telling me that some Sith named Darth Vader killed Anakin. I?ll have to go add that to the project information. Wait a second?..isn?t Darth Vader the name of the Emperor?s top servant? That means that Anakin and the Jedi were around much more recently than I had thought. See, when you talked about the Jedi, I assumed you were talking about a few hundred years ago. Of course, I don?t know how old Darth Vader is?is Vader even a human? I?ve seen him before?.on Coruscant, and I?ve seen pictures of him. He wears that black suit and breathes with that mask right? Is Vader some weird freak of nature, or is he an alien? I?ve seen pictures of the Emperor, although I haven?t seen him in person. The Emperor is really ugly and wrinkly?.he looks OLD. If Vader is another species, then that means that it COULD have been a couple hundred years ago that the Jedi were killed. Or maybe Vader?s as old as the Emperor, which would mean that the Jedi were killed off like 70-80 years ago. So when were the Jedi killed?.how long ago? And how long ago did Anakin Skywalker live?

The Emperor sent Vader out to kill off all the Jedi? Wasn?t there anything that the Jedi or anyone could have done? I don?t like the Emperor?he?s ugly and evil?..and he killed off all the Jedi!

So people who had a high midi cholorian count were the ones who were force sensitive. How does a person get a high midi cholorian count? How could?wait a second, you said, ?Normally when infants reach the age of 6 months we discover if they are force sensitive.? You used the word we?.does that mean that you were one of the people that decided if a person were force sensitive or not? How could you tell if a 6 month old baby was force sensitive? How can you tell if ANYONE is force sensitive or not? You can tell just by looking at them?

I don?t get it?after you read my story of finding Lissy, and how I knew things without knowing how, you said that it would be safe to say that I am somewhat force sensitive? How would that make me somewhat force sensitive? I mean, it seems pretty ridiculous to me that I would be even be a little bit force sensitive. I don?t see how knowing things without knowing why would mean anything?.I mean it happens to me all the time, and I thought it was the same with everyone. I never have thought that it was anything big. So how does that make me somewhat force sensitive? My uncle never said anything about it. He knows it happens to me, and he?s always made it sound like it was normal. Hey and you know what, if you say that I?m somewhat force sensitive just because of that, then a bunch of other people must be too. Like Lissy?..even though I have not known her long, she seems to ?know things without knowing how? too. Like I took her home, but on my way home, I took the long way?.I wanted to show her around Tatooine, so I took her through one of my favorite spots?.Beggar?s Canyon. Somehow she and I both knew like when we were in trouble?like when rocks would be coming up. She wanted to warn me, but I already knew too. I don?t know?.it?s really hard to explain. I just assumed it was normal for everyone, so I don?t know how you said that you think it?s pretty safe to say that I?m somewhat force sensitive.

How could you tell how much I was force sensitive or not?just by meeting me?

Well anyway, as you know, I did go meet you, and Lissy did come along. What do you think of her? Well I brought you the droid so that you could tak

8. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Ben,

I went to the library on Tatooine to try to find more information on Anakin Skywalker. There was almost nothing on him! I tried looking him up on the Imperial network, and almost everything on him was blocked from me. It required some Imperial passwords. I was only able to get one file up on him, and that was his dates of birth and death. I found out that he was born August 30, 1962, and that he died February 26, 1982. He was only 20 when he died! What kind of person is the Emperor to have someone that age killed! I mean I?m only 19 right now??.Anakin was only a year older than me when he died. What kind of thing is Darth Vader? How could he kill a 20 year old? That?s awful that that happened to him.

It surprised me to find out that Anakin lived so recently??.I thought that all the Jedi Knights had been dead for a long time. Anakin died the same year that I was born!!!! (I was born at the end of September). That?s really strange?..that he died the year I was born. Well still, he wasn?t alive in my lifetime, but he lived a lot closer to it than I would have thought.

I just thought of another question I forgot to ask you earlier. You made it sound like even at the force sensitive level that there are various force sensitivities?.that some people were more force sensitive than others even at the Jedi level??is this right, or did I just interpret something that you said wrong. If this is true, then how force sensitive was Anakin Skywalker?

Well I better get going. I?ll talk to you later.

Luke

9. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Dear Luke,

Your uncle does not approve of the Jedi way, nor does he like it very much. That is partially why he does not want you to learn about Anakin Skywalker.

When the time comes, you will have control over your actions, you must have patience. It will not be your path to be a farmer; I can guarantee that with certainty. I am sure he is acting out of what he thinks is your best interest, as parents and loved ones often do, even if those actions may hurt you, remember that he loves you.

Yes, Darth Vader is the Emperor's top service and he killed Anakin. No, Anakin lived very recently and you have the times right. I was merely giving you a very broad explanation about the Jedi, perhaps going too far back. He is Human, but due to critical injuries he cannot live without his suit and mask.

The killing of the Jedi was a process that began less than thirty years ago. Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine persecuted the Jedi throughout the galaxy, slaughtering every single one of them that they knew of their location. The Jedi did not sit down and allow themselves to be massacred! They fought back, but I'm afraid they were too powerful and too great an evil and we were scattered at the time.

Yes, a high midi cholorian count means you are force sensitive. You are born with a certain amount of midi cholorian in you; you do not 'get' it. Many times if a father or mother has an extremely high count it passes on to their off spring.

I think I have just given myself away; yes I was one of the people who tested children. Force sensitive people can pick up on other force sensitive beings, sometimes just by spending time with them or being in contact with them. Teams of Jedi were sent, but normally parents who thought their children might be force sensitive would bring them to the Temple, where they were tested. Yes, I myself am a Jedi, one of the last of my kind, I fear.

I'm afraid your uncle deceived you; it is NOT normal to experience what you and Lissy have. It is heightened intuition, which comes from seeing or sensing things before they actually happen. It is a Jedi trait and so it's safe to say that yourself and Lissy are both somewhat force sensitive. Because you have not been trained and yet you managed to predict things before they happen, I can say for a fact the two of you are very strong in the force and have a high count.

Do not be afraid, the droids are safe with Obi Wan Kenobi and now I have a confession to make to you: I am in fact Obi Wan Kenobi, but here I am better known as 'Ben' Kenobi. This deception is necessary for my survival, for the evil will not stop until all the Jedi have perished. But I feel it is crucial that you know of my identity, what part may it play in the future I cannot say. The message in the droids disturbs me, and I ask of you to accompany me to the Jedi Alliance, to bring the plans to them.

As for your second note, it does not surprise me that he could kill someone who is merely twenty, for I have witnessed with my weary eyes the death of infants and children in the Temple, who have done nothing wrong.

Think of Force sensitivity as a talent. Some people can fire a blaster faster and quicker and more accurate than others. Some people can fly better, there are different skills within the Force for different areas and a higher amount of force sensitivity increases ones odds of being better. Did I explain it well? It is hard to explain to someone who does not know, and cannot comprehend what the Force is. I myself have been raised by its teaching my whole life and cannot understand how one cannot see what is clear to me. I hope I managed to explain it to you sufficiently.

Yours truly,
    Obi Wan Kenobi

10. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Old Ben, (I?m not really sure what you want to be called now, since you?re also Obi-Wan),

I suppose I?ll never understand my uncle, just like he?ll never understand me. I don?t understand why he still wouldn?t let me learn about the Jedi or Anakin Skywalker?even if he doesn?t like it. It just doesn?t seem right. Oh well?.the project?s over and done with now. I think I did very well on it?.if you want, I can show you a copy of the report. I sent it to my teacher along with a note?..that I wouldn?t be in class for a couple days?due to unavoidable circumstances. I hope my teacher?s okay with that.

I have to tell you something?.after I got back from talking to you I went right home. My uncle was still gone?.he had to go to Coruscant to get my medicine and everything, and all these people were there. Did I tell you that all these strange relatives that I had never heard of or seen in my life were at our house? My grandfather, and some other uncle named Rhun, and then cousins too. My house was crazy! It didn?t take too long for my uncle to come back?but the thing that we didn?t know was that my uncle had been followed by someone. No one paid any attention to the other ship?.due to the confusion with so many people at our house. Well I went up to my uncle and started talking to him. I told him about the droids and that I thought they were important to the Rebellion. He kind of blew it off as nothing?.and thought I was just lying. He was kind of stressed because of all the people that were over?.he was so stressed that he forgot to give me my medicine. Well I was talking to Lissy and my cousins when I had to go to the bathroom?.so I started heading for our side door. I was out of view of everyone else when someone stepped out from behind the door and grabbed me!!!
    It was Darth Vader?he had followed my uncle back here without his knowing?well he had hid behind the door and got into our house without anyone noticing him. He had heard the conversation I had with my uncle about the droids and the Death Star plans. Apparently those plans are REALLY important?for Darth Vader to come all the way here and question me about them. I don?t think he came here because of the plans, though?..I think he had something against my grandfather and was trying to capture him for some stupid reason?..just because of something that happened later. Well anyway, he overheard me tell my uncle about the droids and the plans so he started questioning me about them. I refused to tell him anything?.but?.um?..he scared me?..and I know he would have killed me if I hadn?t said anything. I lied to him. I told him that I sold the droids to a junk dealer that was headed for Dantooine. You know the funniest thing? He believed me!!!!!! As soon as I said that, he dropped me to the ground really hard?.and took off as fast as he could. But before he left, he grabbed my grandfather and took off in his ship. There was nothing that any of us could have done to stop him from taking my grandfather. I have no idea why he wanted to capture him?..but we have to find a way to get him back!!!!! I wish there were something we could do!

Well as soon as Darth Vader left, I went up to my uncle and told him what had happened?.that I had lied to Vader and that he had been after the plans. I KNOW that the next time Vader sees me, I?m dead?.because I know he doesn?t like people lying to him, and I?ve heard stories about how he?s killed people just for that simple reason?.they?ve lied.

My uncle knew this too?so he decided that we all needed to leave the planet ASAP. Because Lissy is involved in this whole mess, my uncle decided that he should try to take her back home, and that I should go back to you and try to get to the Rebel Base so that we could give the droids to the Rebel leaders.

My uncle already left with Lissy?.and my other uncle, both of my aunts, and my cousins all left already too. Right now, I?m on my way to see you again. I hope you don?t mind all this.

I hope you?re right about me not being a farmer. I know my

11. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    More coming! I'm not sure when, but I promise you there will be more!

12. Heather_Skywalker

Heather_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2002
    Ok, now I've read over the notes ;)
    Sadly, I won't be able to post Obi-Wan's reponce due to vaction, but I promise it will be the first thing I post when I get back!

13. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    All right, sounds good. Just to warn you, I'll be posting another Luke and Obi-Wan fic tomorrow, but that follows the other story line. I just want you to make sure you don't get confused :)

14. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    I'm home!

Luke

I don't mind you calling me Ben, but even though I'm old the word still makes me wince.

Your uncle has very good reasons why he doesn't want you to learn about the Jedi. Againsy my best judgement, I'll tell you his reason. Your father was a Jedi, one of the best might I add. He was killed be Darth Vader and the loss hurt Owen very badly. He never wanted you to know.

Yes, the plans for the Rebellion are very important, and why he didn't kill you, I don't know. You are force sensitive, I'm postive. Leaving Tatooine is the best, of that I am sure.

No, no one has been able to stop Vader and Palpatine, but someone will. As to how you are force sensitive, your parents were very strong in the force, but it is not always hereditary, mine family wasn't force sensitive at all.

All you need to know about me is that I am Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi. I move to Tatooine, I believe,a few years before you were born. I do not fear for my life, I am past that.

The message in the droids is of an old friend; his daughter is very important to the Rebellion. For that Palpatine wants her dead.

Don't worry about never handling a wepon, or flying a ship. It's in your blood, believe me. Thank you for asking about everything. You brought back good (and some bad) memories.

If you need your medication, please tell me. I don't need you diying on me. And I would enjoy a copy of your report.

We should leave within the week.

Ben

15. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author note: I?m skipping around going to Alderaan and having them intend on going to Yavin right away. Don?t worry they?ll still get on the Death Star and have to escape off of it.

Ben,

All right then, I'll call you Ben. Sorry about the old title. You aren't THAT old, and I'm sorry for calling you that before.

WHAT? You mean my father was a Jedi? How is that possible? My uncle told me my father was a navigator on a space freighter and got shot down while he was with my mom and while my aunt and uncle were baby-sitting me. He said that my father got shot down because he was a terrible pilot and didn?t know what he was doing. That?s why he prohibited me from ever learning to fly?..because he said I?d be terrible too and he didn?t want me getting killed. Are you sure you know who my father was, because I?m not sure if you know who I am or not?.even though I told you my name. Hey, you know what, I told you my last name was Skywalker. That wasn?t exactly the truth. My legal last name is Lars. My family had the last name of Skywalker a long time ago, but something happened and they had to change the name to Lars. (I think my uncle said that my grandfather got into some kind of legal trouble?or maybe it was because he decided to make a new identity for himself when he became a Maurder, but I?m not sure. Anyway, my uncle told me my family last name is Skywalker, but my legal (real) last name is Lars because of the name change in my family history.) Anyway, I never told you what my father?s name was, did I? Just to make sure we?re talking about the same person, my father?s name was Alex. So was my father, Alex, a navigator on a space freighter, or was he a Jedi?

I guess it?s possible that my father could have been a Jedi, but it?s news to me. If my uncle didn?t want me to know that my father was a Jedi, he could have lied, I suppose. Did he not want me to learn about the Jedi because he knew that I was Force Sensitive, and then someone else might be able to tell and kill me because I am Force Sensitive? If you really do know who my father was, and if he really was a Jedi?.you said he was one of the best? Really? That?s awesome. I never expected to learn that my own father, was a Jedi Knight when I started this project on a different person. If you knew who my father was, then you must have known my father a little bit? Or not?

Darth Vader killed my father too? Well that makes sense because you already told me that Emperor Palpatine ordered Darth Vader to kill off all the Jedi. I?m glad that he didn?t kill you too. If I had known that Vader killed my father (assuming you didn?t get my father confused with someone else) I would have REALLY been scared of Vader when he questioned me about the plans. I can?t stand Vader?the more I hear about him the more I don?t like him. How could he kill innocent babies and children, and people?s fathers, brothers, sons, and friends? That?s so unfair! And now Vader has my grandfather. He better not kill him! How could he do that to older men? (My grandfather?s about 60), and especially handicapped people. My grandfather lost one of his legs somehow?I?m not sure how. How could Vader take my grandfather after he had already killed my grandfather?s son (my father). That?s just MEAN. I don?t like Vader AT ALL!!! Especially because he killed my father!

What about my mother? Since you know about my father (and assuming you?re not confused), what about my mother? Do you know anything about her at all? Did Vader kill her too because he wanted to kill anyone who was associated with a Jedi or something? Or did she die when she gave birth to me, or by some other way? And how come I wasn?t killed if my father was killed? I mean if Vader killed babies and children that were force sensitive, how come he didn?t kill me? If Jedi knew whether a baby were force sensitive or not, wouldn?t they have known I was Force sensitive? Wouldn?t I have been taken to the Jedi Temple like you said other Force Sensitive babies were? I?m having a har

16. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Luke,

I didn't get your father mixed up. A bad navigator! Oh please. Your Dad was an amazing pilot, though quiet thought less when it came to safety, but that was just him. And he was a Jedi! Why Vader wouldn't kill you I'm not positive. Stop the 'Am I force sensitive,' you are! Your father was and your mother was, you are. No your birth wouldn't have been announced, it was the end of the Jedi, we weren't exactly recruiting people at the point of your birth. Your Mother, yes I know about her. Vader didn't kill her because she couldn't find her. Your father was away when he was killed, far away from you and your mother.

Vader wouldn't test people if he wanted to kill them, he'd just kill them-he didn't care one way or the other. When I family is force sensitive some might not have the force, but you do. Sit and erase your mind in silence. See what happens when you do that.

Why do live on Tatioone? I made a promise to a friend to protect someone on this planet and I hate being cold. Everything about the droids and the rebellion you have right. And I forgive you about the bad memories, the good memories far out weighed them.

The storm troopers repeating my words. That's a Jedi mind-trick you'll learn it in time. And yes I found someone to take us where we want to go.

Anakin Skywalker a slave from Tatioone- Yes I knew. My master was the one who found him here and won his freedom in his famous pod race at only nine. So you could say that I know him very well.

Your report was very well written. I hope you got a good grade on it.

Ben

17. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Note: This post was done by LukeSkywalker_2001

Ben,

Okay, so you didn?t get my father mixed up? Thanks for reassuring me. This is all very confusing. You said my father was an amazing pilot, really? Hmmm?.my uncle was REALLY lying to me about that. Does that mean that I can fly without worrying about being a terrible pilot? You said my father was quite thoughtless when it came to safety. Why do you say that? All right, all right; I believe you. So my father was a Jedi. Hmmm?.with all the lies my uncle has been telling me, I realize how very little I know about my father, and I know almost nothing about my mother. You said that my parents were both strong in the Force, that my father was an amazing pilot, that he was thoughtless when it came to safety, and that my dad was a Jedi Knight. That?s all I know about either of my parents. My dad sounds like he must have been a fun person. I wish I?d known him. Did you know my father? I assumed that you just knew OF him?but since you seem to know so much about him?.the safety stuff, and because you know who my mother was?then did you know both of my parents? If you did, what were they like? No one has been able to tell me so far.

All right?.so I am Force Sensitive. Sorry about asking so many times, but I didn?t see how you could be so sure, but I?ll take your word for it. Hmm?well since I am Force Sensitive, and Vader didn?t kill me, maybe he couldn?t tell? Or maybe he was in too much of a hurry, or something. From the way you made it sound, Vader would stop at nothing to kill a Force Sensitive person. Since Vader is a Sith, that means he?s Force Sensitive too. You?re Force Sensitive because you were a Jedi. You said that Force Sensitive people could sometimes tell if another person were Force Sensitive by just being around that other person. Does a Force Sensitive person (one that?s trained?like a Jedi or Sith) ALWAYS sense another Force Sensitive person, or is it only under certain circumstances. Like only if I used the Force around him or something? Or could someone, even if they were trained, miss another Force Sensitive person if they were not concentrating? I?m just asking because I don?t think Vader could tell because he didn?t kill me or try to hurt me?and he acted like he was after the plans and my grandfather. He didn?t act differently or anything. He did make a strange comment to me?.VERY strange coming from him. He said something like, ?Because your father Owen was nice to me a long time ago, and because you?re his son, I?m going to spare you this time, but if I find out that you lied to me, I won?t hesitate to kill you.?

I forgot about that until just now. So my uncle was nice to Vader a long time ago? That?s REALLY weird. Of course, my uncle is a kind and caring person, so I suppose he would be nice to anyone?even Darth Vader. I wouldn?t think that Vader would be the type of person to grant past acts of kindness?.but oh well. I?m not arguing. Even with that comment, I don?t think Vader would have spared me if he knew I was Force Sensitive.

My birth was never announced? Do I even have a real birth certificate then?.I wonder. I guess I should have figured that though?.that you weren?t recruiting people when I was born. From my project I learned that the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker was killed the same year I was born?let me look it up?.okay?8 months before I was born. If Anakin was killed then, that means the Jedi killing had already started. I can see why they wouldn?t recruit someone 8 months after at least one Jedi was killed.

Well at least Vader didn?t kill my mother?but she had to die somehow because she?s not alive now. So my father was far away from my mother and I when he was killed. My poor mother?.that must have been so hard. How old was I when my father died? I had to have been a baby because my aunt and uncle have raised me since I was a baby. Did my mother die soon after my father, or what? I have no memory of my mother (or my father), so I must have been a very young baby when t

18. Heather_Skywalker

Jul 13, 2002
    Luke,

Your parents, they were some of the best people in the galaxy. I know them so well because I taught your father. Well, the Jedi Arts and I kept the secret of their marriage for them. Your mother, was beautiful, smart, really rather perfect. I remember scolding your father many times for the simple fact of how he talked about her. She was a strong figure on a planet in the Republic. I'm sure you haven't heard of it. They loved you very much Luke, never doubt that.

Now about not being afraid to fly. Don't go in there I can do this and never ever crash. But you should be very good at it. SAFETY, the reason your father was a great pilot was because he took some very stupid risks and living through them with ease. I must say, your father soured me on flying. They were fun people. Why I was so stuck up, I don't know.

Why didn't you tell me that Vader said that to you? It's most likely the whole reason. I have my idea, but that shall remain my idea. Vader wasn't always Vader, he was a great Jedi, your father's friend. Good at one time.

Yes, you have a birth certificate. Vader tried to kill your mother and she left you with your uncle to keep you safe. It was very hard for your mother. I believe she only has one thing left from him. I believe you weren't born when your father died. I don't believe that your mother is dead, but still very much in hiding.

Living on Tatooine's a long story, but will keep my promise to my friend.

Solo's the best, he'll get us there and the Jedi-Mind trick only works on weak minded people. It's just another thing Jedi can do.

Ah, yes the AS are...I'm so sorry Luke I won't lie to you anymore. Anakin Skywalker was your father. He broke many lightsaber before he had that one to give you. Your uncle and your father held a strong gruge. I do believe that you grandmother never likes to talk about her dead son.

Han and the Wookiee, there a different bunch. You stay out of his hair and he'll stay out of yours, OK.

My master that's the longest book in history, when I have better time I will tell it to you. A pod race, I guess it's like your speeder races, but even more fast and dangerous. I didn't know if I should have told you the information on your father so soon. And it's still a sore spot for me to talk about.

Relax Luke. We want to get into the Death Star it's the only way. Han had his reason, though stupid, please don't blame him.

The Empire has spotted us.

Ben

19. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Ben,

ANAKIN SKYWALKER WAS MY FATHER? Why didn?t my uncle tell me that when I told him about the project? Why did he lie and tell me my father?s name was Alex? Why didn?t you tell me right away? I just did a project on my father and I didn?t even know it!

My father was a slave from Tatooine? I don?t understand that at all. How did he get to be a slave? My uncle?s not a slave and neither is my grandfather (but of course my grandfather?s not here right now because stupid Vader kidnapped him.)

I didn?t have much information on my father when I did the project, but could you tell me some more things about him? What did he like to do?

You taught my father? You didn?t tell me that. You said my parents were some of the best people in the galaxy? What did they do for the galaxy? Why did you have to keep my parents marriage a secret for them? Or had Vader already started killing Jedi at the time my parents got married. Maybe my father didn?t want to put my mother in danger or something.

If Anakin Skywalker is my father, that means that he was very young when he got married. I know from my research that he was 20 when he died. I assume my parents were moral people, and that my mother didn?t get pregnant until after they were married?and from the date of my father?s death, I was born 8 months after that. I don?t know how long my parents were married before my mom got pregnant, but I?d guess it wouldn?t have been very long?.just because of how young my father was. My uncle told me I was born like a month premature or something. Do you know if that?s true? If so?my father would have had to have died RIGHT after I was conceived. Did he even know that my mother was pregnant before he died? If not?my poor father never found out that he had a child. I feel so sorry for him.

Thank you for telling me about my mother. Do you know what her name was? I?d like to know. My uncle told me her name was Demetre, but I don?t know if that?s right. You said my mother was beautiful, smart, and rather perfect. You also mentioned that she was a strong figure on a planet in the Republic. What planet? I don?t care if I never heard of it before; I would like to know. Maybe I could go visit that planet some day, just to see where my mother was a strong leader.

Wait?you said my parents loved me very much. If I wasn?t born when my father died, and yet he still loved me, that means he must have known my mother was pregnant, right?

All right?well I don?t know how you can be so sure that I?d make a good pilot, but I will try. I want to learn, especially since my father was a great pilot. It would just be a great satisfaction to me?to do something that my father did; kind of like a connection to him. LOL, I?ve taken stupid risks before with my friends while racing landspeeders. It?s about the only fun thing to do on Tatooine. You know, I am real close to hating that planet.

I don?t know?the whole experience just scared me, and I forgot that Vader said that to me (about my uncle treating him kindly at one point in time.). I can remember the whole conversation now. Here?s EXACTLY what happened with Vader:

I was going to go get something from my room, but just as I got past the door, something grabbed me and picked me up. I didn?t know who or what it was?and when I turned I saw that it was Darth Vader. That about freaked me out because I?ve never seen him that close up before, and I didn?t know why he would be at our house. He must have followed my uncle back here from Coruscant (and I didn?t find out why until Vader let me go.) Anyway, he heard me talking to my uncle about the droids, and he demanded that I tell him where they were. I was scared, and I didn?t know what to do. When I didn?t say anything for a couple of seconds he tightened his grip on me and acted like he was going to choke me with his hands. Then he stopped himself.

He said, ?You will tell me where the droids are.? (He said it in this strange voice and tone.) I thought he was a weirdo.

I was like, ?I don?t ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.