main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Luke On Dagobah As Infant?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by THX1138-4EB, Oct 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THX1138-4EB

THX1138-4EB Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    This has probably been suggested before, so sorry if it has, but when Luke goes to Dagobah and he says "it's like something out of a dream, it's almost like..."

I guess he was going to say "it's almost like I've been here before" Which would suggest that Luke is taken to Dagobah as an infant in ep 3!

2. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    I think he and Leia were born on Dagobah. The dark side presence is so strong there (the cave) that it would have cloaked the Force-signature's of the twins when they were born. It would have been a good way to hide their existence from Vader and the Emperor.

3. Ididitall4thewookie

Ididitall4thewookie Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2004
    I love this idea I think it would tie everything together nicely without making the GFFA too small.

4. Samot

Samot Jedi Master star 1

Jul 20, 2004
    I think we'll see him there in episode III

5. Cheebo86

Cheebo86 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 1, 2003
    Here is the answer:
    Luke & Leia ARE NOT born on Dagobah. What Luke senses is Yoda himself who was present at his birth. Yoda goes to Dagobah alone. No one else is on it in RotS.

6. BellyButton

BellyButton Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2002
    I thought I read elsewhere in all these threads that there was once an idea that in ROTJ it would revealed that Luke had a twin (the other)who was brought up on Dagobah, which is why Yoda is there in the first place?

7. JediChick07

JediChick07 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2004
    Yup! Luke has to have at least been to Dagobah...I'm not positive he was born there but we'll see...great thread, I've wondered that forever.

8. JediStu2

JediStu2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2003
    Cheebo's explanation seems to make the most sense to me. Plus I never thought about how great it would be to see Yoda present when the twins are born. I guess it just never occurred to me that he would be there, but that would be very touching.

9. MatthewZ

MatthewZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 21, 2003
    ^^

Those comments were blacked out for a reason. Be mindful of the spoiler-free.

10. MatthewZ

MatthewZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 21, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.